This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Jury Interrogation

Topic » Jury Interrogation

2481 days 11 hours ago
DrPepsi
Also Wiz was a challenge beast
2481 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : BTW will your wrong legit everyone  said they would never vote wiz but carry on
2481 days 11 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: My strategy going into this was actually pretty simple, at the start it'd talk to whatever diamond was HoH and ask them if I'm the block, and as the competition went on I started to talk with more people and got their insights and plans and would work my plan accordingly.

As for how it developed, I think my strategy really became a lot smarter. For example, I knew I wasn't good at the challenges, I knew that it would not paint me as a physical threat and it meant it would be less eyes on me. And as for my social strategy, at the beginning I would just ask if I'm safe for the night and as the game went on I suggested nominations to the HoH and worked with them so they we both get our way.
2481 days 11 hours ago
DrPepsi
Will

Well ed I'm ready for a battle then
2481 days 11 hours ago
Brogs17
FOR WILL FROM ADAM:

Will, Were you 100% all in with working with myself and Josh? OR Did you only work with us because it was convenient for your game? AND If it was you as the deciding vote instead of James and I was sitting beside James, Would you have kept me or vote to evict your alliance member like you did Josh??
2481 days 11 hours ago
Brogs17
FOR JAMES FROM ADAM:

James, Did you actually take that final four HOH serious or Did you just give up and let Wiz do your dirty work?
2481 days 11 hours ago
Brogs17
REMEMBER TO ANSWER QUICKLY!
2481 days 11 hours ago
Kgamer2218
Ed : so basically did a Sandra but in big brother OK gotcha James
2481 days 11 hours ago
DrPepsi
To ADAM

I was working with everyone from that final five so I guess you can say it was convenient for my game but you guys were great allies

If you were sitting next to James I most likely would've evicted you but if you were next to Wiz I would've evicted Wiz
2481 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam

My bad I had to do something
2481 days 11 hours ago
Brogs17
FOR WILL FROM ROSS:

How much of your pre-game strategy did you switch up after returning to the house?
2481 days 11 hours ago
Brandonh1
Adam nods at Will-

Alright
2481 days 11 hours ago
Gamerden13
James: I'm just going to tell the truth, we and Wiz calculated a plan, I'd throw the game for him and he'd put up you and Will. The pov was a must win, because I knew if I didn't win I'd go up and I wasn't quite sure how you or Will would vote, so i talked to both of you and asked you two if you won the pov to save me from the game as a backup measure.
2481 days 11 hours ago
DrPepsi
To ROSS
How much of your pre-game strategy did you switch up after returning to the house?

Had to switch a lot I thought I sit back and let people come and talk to me but that really hurt me because I think in some ways people thought I was not trustworthy so when I came back I basically messaged everyone seeing if I was cool with them and talked to people Id hadn't talk to before I was evicted
2481 days 11 hours ago
Emmett4
Wiz- will apprently i wouldnt have got a vote if i made f2...what made you see me different from the rest of the jury??because u thought id get all the votes but the jury said id get none

open group

Celebrity Big Brother 9: Diamonds

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!