This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI: IDOL TRIOS (S3)

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI:..

2895 days 13 hours ago
KCObedencio
Clair, Jive and Jay, Congratulations you 3 for making it to Day 39! Now, the power shifts to the jury 9 people you voted out. Let's bring them in:

Brendan, MC, Howie, Brett, Ella, Hali, JT, Natasha and DJ, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

The jury will decide on who'll be the winner. Finalists, it is to be taken into consideration that you must post here your speeches on WHY YOU NEED TO WIN THIS GAME.

Jury, you may do your speeches as well, and please ask them questions too. You have until pretty much the next week for the vote (I'll be gone in the country for a week and it's gonna be real hard to do this without a record).

Good luck!
2895 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I've sent to every Finalist mechanics on how to get my vote.

I'm trying so hard not to cry.
2895 days 13 hours ago
EllaYay
My question to you three friends is did you enjoy the game :D
2895 days 13 hours ago
JTthePrince
First off congrats guys on this far good well done. My question is for Jive, whose idea was it to turn on yours or DJ?
2895 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Before coming into this game, I've been really wondering how it felt like to have played such an amazing real-time social game and then I came up here. This season was an amazing experience. An amazing experience because I got to know how well do I perform in this kind of games and challenges and amazing because I got to meet a lot of people I bet I could bank on in the future.

I started out as an inactive here but eventually emerged to be one of the most competitive players in this group game. I formed alliances with several people. I formed alliances with the #Papeete tribe. I knew I was at the bottom but I was able to make my way out of the chopping block. I knew in a few tribal if we'd lose, I'd be going home. Then swap came, it was a bittersweet feeling. I was happy because I know it is a new start for me to consider befriending other people however a hard time for me to form new alliances. Eventually, merge came and I stayed true to my alliance. We we're very dominant in challenges and I guess that's what kept our bond as #Papeete intact. Me, Brett, Ella, DJ and JT.

However, when I came to a realization that I'd not win this if I just kept riding on the bandwagon staying "loyal" and "martyr", I knew I don't stand a chance. Brett is strong. DJ is a social threat. JT is a strategist. I know I don't stand a chance. For a short time, I know I stayed true to my alliance when it came to voting Howie, Hali and Natasha. But figuratively, I knew I had to throw some of them under the bus when it came to a point where I have to decide should I stay? or should I stay loyal? Like I said, no one dictates me in my game. And if I feel someone's a threat, he's going home. And that is why I know I deserve the title. For he jury, please let this be a basis for who you are voting for. I do not know if this statement will favor me or not but please vote for the person who did not just stay loyal but someone who's worth the title. Someone who's not afraid to make make moves and risk whatever the outcome may be.

Thank you and God Bless!
2895 days 13 hours ago
EllaYay
Oh I forgot too tell you friends I wish you all the best of luck and too never stop believing in yourselves :D
2895 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Yes Ella "friend" I did enjoy the game :) Hahaha
2895 days 13 hours ago
Jive
to turn on who JT?

But if your question was whose idea was it to flip on you, it was me. DJ and his extra vote voted for Jay.
2895 days 13 hours ago
JTthePrince
That makes 0 sense when only 1 vote was cast for Jay and it was mine
2895 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Ella I need comfort right now. Please.

Look at the last 4 group games I've finished in my profile. You'll know why.
2895 days 13 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
Wrong Jive. I voted for Natasha that tribal. Twice.
2895 days 13 hours ago
EllaYay
Don't worry friend the day can always get brighter :D
2895 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Oh yeah. DJ voted for Natasha twice with the advantage. It was my idea to vote JT out before Natasha because I know JT was much of a threat
2895 days 13 hours ago
Jive
Where do you get all the positivity Ella?
2895 days 13 hours ago
EllaYay
I can see all the good in the world :D
2895 days 13 hours ago
Jive
JT, after Hali was voted out, there was you, me and dj left (Papeete) I know that I don't have the chance of winning if I'd be sitting next to you two because at that time, I was not that strong. At that time, you already made a name for yourself as to why you should win and that is why I made a move to vote you out and that is the turning point of that part

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!