This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI: IDOL TRIOS (S3)

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI:..

2914 days 11 hours ago
EllaYay
Hello friend Hali :D
2914 days 11 hours ago
JTthePrince
*nods in agreement with Hali*
2914 days 11 hours ago
Jive
I'm not asked but I'll react.

Hali: I was the one who planned to take Howie, You, JT, Natasha, DJ out
2914 days 11 hours ago
Jive
And basically, it's not that I did nothing. I participated in games in which Papeete won.
2914 days 11 hours ago
EllaYay
Friends don't fight your both wonderful people :D
2914 days 11 hours ago
Jive
Anyway, the results are clear. Good luck and congrats to the both of you Jay and Clair
2914 days 11 hours ago
Jive
And also, Jay was more of a floater than I am :)
2914 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
Whoa hold up Jive you did not plan Hali leaving that was me. I had been pushing for her for weeks don't try and take credit for that because you know I wanted her gone
2914 days 10 hours ago
Jive
the week you wanted her gone was the week Brett got voted out. The following try take Hali out was mine
2914 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
Hello guys! I'll be answering any questions I see after I post this, but figured I would start this off. I started off this game with a rough go. Because of college during the day and work at night, my social game pre-merge was severly lacking. I will admit that. However I managed to slide by enough to get to a tribe swap.

If you know me, you know that I play the merge constantly. I never really got the tribe loyalty thing. So if you want to come make a deal with me to make it past the next few rounds? Sounds good with me. You want to be in an alliance? Sounds great. My biggest alliance going into the merge was the alliance I had with Natasha...However towards the end, I realized that I couldn't let Natasha get to the end since I viewed her as a big threat.

The way I played this game is simple. If someone wanted to make a move? They could come to me. And when I heard my name was being passed around, I would remind people that I could easily be swayed to vote however they wanted while this or that person might be a bit more reluctant. Anyways, I'm glad to be sitting here in the finals and I'm going to start reading everything that I missed XD
2914 days 10 hours ago
EllaYay
Friend jay did you enjoy the game I hope you did :D
2914 days 10 hours ago
JTthePrince
Bullshit Jive I had pushed for her every single time starting from when Brett left. I did that not you so stop lying trying to take credit for something you didn't do because if I did what Natasha wanted you wouldn't be sitting there now you'd be in the jury
2914 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
(Hali) why should I vote you over the other-I can't give you a concrete answer? Clair played a good game, I'll give her that. But let's take a look at all the tribal councils. I had to fight and dodge to stay in this game. Almost every tribal council I went to I got some votes but managed to sneak by. I also blindsided a few people.
2914 days 10 hours ago
Jaybirdnifty
I did Ella! I've never not enjoyed a group game XD
2914 days 10 hours ago
Jive
Well it takes courage to risk. Check messages to verify.

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!