This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI: IDOL TRIOS (S3)

Topic » FINAL TRIBAL COUNCIL ~ TAHITI:..

2914 days 9 hours ago
haycsclair
Jury members, I hope you can wait for my speech later. Thank you.
2914 days 9 hours ago
EllaYay
Don't worry friend we can wait as long as you like :D
2914 days 9 hours ago
coolexchangestudent
I'm just aggravated.

I always get to sit here in the jury and look at every finalist and see how they play. While everytime I get to plead the jury all I can say is "I sheep this person" because that is the only times I get to FTC as a finalist. Every time I'm in the jury I made moves or played a great game, while when I get to FTC, my game sucks.
2914 days 9 hours ago
EllaYay
No it doesn't stink friend you made it so far in the game and made wonderful friends isn't that wonderful you don't always have to win too have fun :D
2914 days 9 hours ago
JTthePrince
I had no chance to win with all lies I said trying to protect you and DJ. I mean really my advantage was really ours as group whoever needed it got it but it wasn't needed
2914 days 9 hours ago
bwburke94
My question to you is: why should you NOT win the game?
2914 days 9 hours ago
Jive
And that's what will make you win JT. You kept on making people's minds go around in circles. You were a strategic man. You know how to manipulate the game. Being manipulative is not a negative in this game
2914 days 9 hours ago
Jive
I wouldn't say I should not win, but I'll say you should not vote for me. You should not vote for me beause of my character in the game. I was a liar, a backstabber, a hypocrite. I was a manipulative player. I was focused on to my personal game rather that moving forward with my alliance. I was selfish. I threw my alliance under the bus.

But hey, I did that because this is survivor. This isn't Big Brother. You can take all what I said and say, "Yeah that's true." But I'm not regretting any of those. Thank you, brendan! :D
2914 days 9 hours ago
JTthePrince
Thanks for the complement Jive.
2914 days 8 hours ago
EllaYay
Yayyyyyy friendship :D
2914 days 8 hours ago
JTthePrince
Ella is definitely my fav player this season XD
2914 days 8 hours ago
EllaYay
Oh really friend I think everyobody is my favorite contestant :D
2914 days 8 hours ago
JTthePrince
no doubt you kept everything light and stress free that's really hard to do in this game and you did it.
2914 days 8 hours ago
EllaYay
Oh I didn't know that thank you friend very much and I also thank everyone else for being so kind :D
2914 days 8 hours ago
s73100
So basically we have a floater ( Jive) who did nothing early merge and pre merge or we have two hard working full game people. Jay and Clair. Jive you should play the full game. Half- games don't deserve the win.
Jay and Clair, why should I vote you over the other?

open group

KCO's Survivor: Palawan (S4) APPS OPEN!

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!