This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Rules/ Basic Info

Topic » Rules/ Basic Info

3783 days 4 hours ago
LUPIE
This game will last about 36 days if everything goes according to plan.

-> YOU MUST SEND ONE DIARY ROOM ENTRY EACH DAY. Not sending a diary room entry per day will limit you to events in this game (not competing in comps, not being able to vote, etc.)
-> I am giving away $20 of my own money to the winner so I expect EVERYONE to be active. If you are inactive (not sending in DRs, not competing in competitions, not voting), I will remove you WITHOUT warning.
-> The wix page will be used frequently throughout the game for competitions so make sure you become familiar with the site.
-> Deadlines ARE deadlines. I go back to school at the end of the month so I need to keep this game on schedule. I cannot change a competition time or hold back a day. I know this sounds strict but a lot of work went into this game and it must be the same way I set it up.
-> Being banned happens. I was banned twice before unexpectedly. THE MAXIMUM NUMBER OF DAYS YOU CAN BE BANNED IS 3. Any more than 3 and you will be removed from the game.
-> Please make sure to tell me if you will be inactive for something in the game.

GIFTS:
There is a gifts page on the wix website as many of you have noticed. In 3 of the gifts, there are rewards. In 3 of the gifts, there are twists that could change the game. In the other 4 gifts, there is coal (nothing). When a player wins Head of Household, they MUST open one of the ten gifts and whatever is in the gift comes into play IMMEDIATELY. So, expect the unexpected houseguests with these gifts.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR PARTICIPATING AND HOPEFULLY, THIS IS AN EXCITING SEASON.
3783 days 4 hours ago
LUPIE
ALSO: THE WINNER DOES RECEIVE $20 FROM AMAZON.COM in the US
IF YOU USE AMAZON.COM FROM A DIFFERENT COUNTRY, LET ME KNOW BECAUSE THEN I MUST GIFT YOU THE $20 ON THERE INSTEAD. THANK YOU
3783 days 4 hours ago
LUPIE
ONE MORE THING:
Diary rooms should be thoughtful. INCLUDE EVERYTHING! IT WILL NOT BE SHARED WITH ANYONE BUT ME! ALLIANCES, TARGETS, ANYTHING GAMEWISE NEEDS TO BE SHARED IN THE DIARY ROOM! Don't let them be boring
3783 days 4 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
I read all of these rules and can abide by them! I love the gift twist BTW
3783 days 3 hours ago
PoohSnap
I read the rules and will abide by them :)
3783 days 3 hours ago
Realchance
I read all of these rules and can abide by them!
3783 days 3 hours ago
Paintball
I read all these rules and can abide by them!
3783 days 3 hours ago
wangifold
I read the rules and am ready to ball hard.
3783 days 3 hours ago
joshg222
I read all of the rules and will abide by them
3783 days 3 hours ago
Mantyke
i have bread the rules
3783 days 3 hours ago
ava_adore84
i read athe ules and will abide by them
3783 days 3 hours ago
sirfraley
I have read the rules and will abide by them!
3783 days 2 hours ago
levonini
i read the rules and will abide by them
3783 days 2 hours ago
OhNatalie
I have read the rules and will abide by them
3783 days 2 hours ago
blatastic1234
read em
3782 days 20 hours ago
mminervini219
read the rules and abide by them!

open group

Big Brother Winter (FINALE)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!