This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

3735 days 22 hours ago
LUPIE
Congrats to Patrick and Tyler on making the final 2! One of you will win this entire game and the grand prize! Jury can question the final 2 as much as they want. ALL VOTES DUE BY 9 PM EASTERN on Wednesday, February 5th!
3735 days 22 hours ago
Mantyke
Good luck Tyler =)
3735 days 22 hours ago
Paintball
Good Luck Pat!!
3735 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
Hey (HORRIFIC) final 2
3735 days 22 hours ago
Mantyke
Hey Natalie
3735 days 22 hours ago
Paintball
Hello Natalie
3735 days 22 hours ago
OhNatalie
Tyler, YOU DO NOT deserve to win. Can we recap about how you left the game and you all of a sudden turned into a cry baby. You went to Skype, joined the juries group chat, read the WHOLE thing and then decided to renter the game which i think its bullshit! Good luck getting ANY VOTES!
3735 days 21 hours ago
Paintball
Actually Natalie, I didn't read anything, goes to show how much you know. And not that I have to defend myself, but I was going through a personal problem with my friend that you started. Thank you for wishing me luck.
3735 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
Patrick, you played a fairly good game. Although, now that I look back, you back-stabbed unnecessary... So now my vote is up in the air because...

One is a cry baby and the other is a horrible villain who wanted to be a villain but turned into a totally jackass!
3735 days 21 hours ago
Paintball
I would like to know how I was a cry baby? All I did was confront people about what I thought what they did.
3735 days 21 hours ago
Mantyke
Natalie, I think "backstab" is a rough word to use because I was never mean about voting someone out. I just did what was best for my game and what would take me to the final 2 and here I am. It worked.
3735 days 21 hours ago
Mantyke
& I never promised anyone I voted out anything.
3735 days 21 hours ago
mminervini219
Congrats you two. My only question is for Patrick. This entire game I have been worried about you and Tyler being a duo and making final 2 together. If I was smart I would have gunned for you right off the bat. Instead you always showed me trust so I returned the favor. You never broke my trust once in this game. My question is, how much SHOULD I have actually trusted you, and would you have taken me with you if you had won?

I think you played a great game, and I just want your honest answer here. My vote is already decided regardless of how you answer. Good luck!
3735 days 21 hours ago
levonini
Hi

This is a terrible F2 considering Patrick lied to everyone and Tyler did nothing.

I already know who I'm voting for but my questions are:

Tyler, what was your biggest move this season and how did it affect the game?
Patrick, why did you tell me that you were my closest ally when you told everyone I had a reset button behind my back and that you constantly lied to me and others for reasons that did not benefit your gameplay at all?
3735 days 21 hours ago
OhNatalie
Now with questions...

BUT FIRST! Tyler, I suggest you stop being a cry baby like NOW if you want a shot at my vote. Im NOT even kidding...

Anyway!! *smiles*

Tyler, what was the biggest move you made this season that had nothing to do with Patrick's involvement? So in other words, what is one BIG move you orchestrated on your own?

Patrick, why do you think you deserve to win over Tyler? and do you feel that Tyler had a more easy route to final 2?
3735 days 21 hours ago
levonini
Ya, i dont find it fair either how Tyler quit the game and re-entered after joining the jury chat. Also, i dont find it fair how this game was delayed for so long yet the F4 HOH and VETO could not wait until I was online. Also dont find it fair how Tanner received an extra day to campaign yet I wasn't even given the chance to play in the VETO to secure my own safety NOR was I notified that I was nominated or given anytime to campaign. The last few rounds of this game were very sloppy IMO. Besides that, this was a very fun group game.

open group

Big Brother Winter (FINALE)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!