This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

JURY QUESTIONING

Topic » JURY QUESTIONING

3748 days 13 hours ago
neme81
I understand
3748 days 12 hours ago
Mantyke
@Nehemiah- No you weren't one of those people. You were to other people because they seen how much more stronger competition wise you were but for me, no.
3748 days 10 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
Patrick- Who was your biggest threat in the game?
Tyler- I highly doubt I'll vote for you, just because I can't stand your attitude. Why do you think you deserve to win?
3748 days 10 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
(I don't care if these have already been asked and answered, I'd like you guys to tell me.)
3748 days 10 hours ago
neme81
I think I did get a good game but I had two people on my side and you could've got out tanner but you sided with mark and Tyler plan and vote me off why ,arl
3748 days 9 hours ago
Mantyke
@Riley- My biggest threat in the game was 100% Tanner. He has played in the group games that I've hosted and I knew what I was up against. He is very manipulative in games and dangerous even though he didn't really show it much. Even though he was my friend before the game I knew he would probably evict me as soon as he can. I don't think it's nasty of him it's just how he plays which scares me but it doesn't bother me outside of the game because I understand it's a game.
3748 days 9 hours ago
Mantyke
@Nehemiah- When you were nominated with Tanner there was no way I could keep you so I had to just go with the house because there was literally no way for you to stay unfortunately with or without my vote.
3748 days 9 hours ago
Paintball
Riley - I don't deserve to win, so don't vote for me, KAYTHANKS
3748 days 9 hours ago
Paintball
I mean in all seriousness, I highly doubt I will win.
3748 days 9 hours ago
Paintball
And to be honest Riley, Im not gonna suck ur ass for a vote when I know ur not voting for me. I played the game the best I could & if that gets me 2nd place, then thats fine, I still beat you.
3748 days 9 hours ago
bigbrothermaniac
That's why I'm not voting for you. Legit it's just your ugly attitude.
3748 days 9 hours ago
neme81
Yeah for some reason you targeted me Tyler like why
3748 days 8 hours ago
Paintball
Riley - Honestly Riley, I don't like you because you claim that you didn't care about this game, yet you tried your damnest to get me and many others out. You tried to control people's votes and power by saying they were "irrel". That to me isn't a smart player. I don't need your vote to make myself happy because I am happy with my final 2.

& Neme - I targeted you because I didn't really talk to you a lot. It was nothing personal until I started taking my anger out on you. It was childish and wasn't needed and for that I am sorry. I didn't target you because I didn't like you, I was doing what would get me further in the game which was targeting you because I knew others wanted to. I'm sorry and I know that is a lame excuse.
3747 days 18 hours ago
neme81
We'll once Riley got out which all I wanted then it looked like you all wanted me out remember my first win of the season with the ornament you all was targeting me until I final was at my lowest point and couldn't save myself like explain I wasn't a threat actually I wasn't a threat at all I was kinda A floater till I won my last two POVs but just to say the most threat was Riley all I wanted to get him out which we did and then I turned into the threat if I never won my first game I would've left befo Lesha but Cuz it was a double eviction you guys did get an advantage so explain how was I the target
3747 days 14 hours ago
levonini
^ u need to work on ur english bud, cant understand ANY of that

open group

Big Brother Winter (FINALE)

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!