This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor: Laos)

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

3620 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
yeah, I'm worried that if I post my imitation here I might get banned for bad language :P
3620 days 12 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Lol do it!
You probably wont get band
3620 days 12 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Wow where do I begin, I came into this game expecting an alliance with my close friends Corinna and Anthony, once Corinna quit those plans were no longer an option. I was offered a 6 person alliance on day 1 by Jacob. I immediately agree because survivor is a game of numbers and allies. As the time went on Jacob, Corrine, and Myself got very closed and formed a strong base alliance, sharing just about anything and everything including immunity idol clues and game plans. It did not take long for us to form a final 4 alliance with Karen, Jacob and I planned to use the 6 person alliance to further our game yet i think both of us knew that , that final 6 plan would not happen. Throughout it all I observed Jacob and his strategies and ideas, he controlled every vote and i went along with it Knowing that due to that I would have to eliminate him. When he brought up the idea to take Karen out I knew that would be the time to strike. I talked to Karen and we both concluded that Jacob had to go. Yet he used his idol on Corinna and Karen ended up going. From that point that alliance went out the window because I knew he would do anything to get me out just like i would try anything to get him out. I worked hard to win challenges for my tribes and tbh Karen and I usually were the only ones winning them for our tribes. I lied to get people out and I flipped sides, but it was what was better for my game, I was not satisfied being a follower so I went ahead and became a stronger role in my alliance with Rico , Karen, and Anthony.
3620 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
lol ok, here goes:

Corinne: Rico, here's what I think of you in the game.  **** you, you rotten, lying, ****head.  I hate your ****ing guts.  If I had a gun I'd kill myself just because of how awful you are.  **** you, **** your brother and **** yo fat*** mother you mother******.  ************************ and ******************* you ****************.  You can go die in a ****ing hole!

Despite all that, I like you as a person and I hope we can be friends after this! *sweetly smiles*
3620 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
That's my ...erm... parody of Corinne's jury speech.
3620 days 12 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Lol he's the one who called us "friends" when we talked like once
3620 days 12 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Well thats the rated R version.
I kept it PG-13, for the kids
3620 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I don't even know what I said on the sentence before the "dying in a hole" sentence.  I just censored everything XDDDD
3620 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Daniel might need to kick us out of the FTC just to keep things suspenseful and serious like tribal council is supposed to be :P.
3620 days 12 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
*Cops come and arrest Corinne*
NOOOOO!!!!!
How did they get here! Where on some weird remote island!!!!!
HELP!!!!
3620 days 12 hours ago
DontVoteMePlease
It's not like there's been a jury before where people have jokingly cussed out the finalists to parody another juror's serious speech to cuss out a finalist.  Oh wait, there really hasn't.
3620 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
*Corinne gets carried off by the cops*
Everyone in the game: ...
Jacob: *after a few seconds* What...... the........ f***?!
3620 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I already asked my questions Daniel, the parody was just me fooling around.
3620 days 12 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I interrupted Joey's opening speech.  I think he's pretty pissed at me.
3620 days 12 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Corinne, yes we are still friends, my moves were pure game moves. I tried talking to you so we could strategize to try to get Jacob out because he would have beat both of us in f2, he would have beat everyone. You never replied to my msgs so I figured you were way to close to Jacob game wise. Especially after he used his idol on you, I knew you would owe him forever.

Honestly I did not hate anyone. Like i said all my moves and decisions were to better my game. I actually liked the cast and I formed strong friendships with people in this game.

For your third question, I would rather kill everyone in the jury for the 1 million dollars. First off, my family is blood and is sacred and I would never do anything to harm them. I feel like i deserve to be here and i deserve the win. Even if the killing was not involved and I had to either give u guys the money or keep it all. I would keep it because like i said i worked hard to get here and i thought out every move to get to this point

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!