This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Final Tribal Council (Survivor: Laos)

Topic » Final Tribal Council..

3620 days 19 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Joey, thank you.
Now you will possibly get my vote if it was right.
3620 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Anyways, time to be serious again since Joey is probably gonna answer my question soon! *puts on serious face*
3620 days 19 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Bobby
How does it feel to make it to the final 2?

It feels pretty awesome, there were times in the game when I felt i was a goner, but i stayed by convincing people to keep me around. I loved the alliances i formed on opposite sides of the house. My staying low strategy at the beginning of the game paid off because I felt Jacob thought he had me at his back pocket because i would vote however he wanted. When it was time I struck. Although Jacob and I were very close I was not going to pull a Woo move and bring someone who played a better game ,with me to f2. I loved this season and i wish to play with you all soon. :)
3620 days 19 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Lol to Jacob.....he did Bobby first
3620 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
Joey didn't answer my question *sad*
3620 days 19 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
He cant do everyone in the same second Jacob...
3620 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
lol
3620 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I meant to put "yet" in front.  Ugh, I keep not being serious.  TC is a serious occasion! *puts on serious face again*
3620 days 19 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Joey- Who on the jury most deserves to sit in your place? (you don't have to answer me, I know I'm amazing, but if the answer isn't me, just say so, don't suck up to me just for the sake of getting my jury vote :P)

Jacob, well like i have told you before , It would be you and i am not kissing up because i have told you this before. I was your host and you were a player in my game, I had a taste of your confessionals and that gave me an idea of your strategies and game moves. HARDLY EVER DOES A DAY 1 ALLIANCE LAST. Some how you made it work and a lot of people trusted you and did what you wanted them to do. You were a great social player which is why i flipped. You would have won if you were sitting here. I would have give you my vote , no question about it. Karen would be a close second choice because as we became closer she leaked me her strategies and i was so amazed at that girl. She is very smart and dont underestimate her.
3620 days 19 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
now lets take a break and listen to IGGY !

3620 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
I'M SO FANCY, YOU ALREADY KNOW!!!!
3620 days 19 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
IGGY!!!!
3620 days 19 hours ago
joeyswagger4life
Corinne i know im not allowed to ask the jury questions but...

Why did you not reply to my msgs during the game?
3620 days 19 hours ago
Number1SurvivorFan
... no one else wants to sing along? *is embarassed* *climbs behind the jury box so that no one can see him*
3620 days 19 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
Joey....im kinda confused what messages........

open group

Survivor: Laos

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!