This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor French Polynesia: REUNION

Topic » Survivor French Polynesia:..

3699 days 22 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
He is def a great guy!
3699 days 22 hours ago
Murly
Every season has it's Villain... and this is season is no different. Up next is 'Villain Of The Season'!

I think there's a fairly obvious choice for this award. He openly said he wanted Danny gone at the re-vote and caused a scene at an immunity challenge when his word was not accepted, resulting in him being pulled from the game. There can only be one winner for this award...
REDPLANET. *crowd boos*
3699 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
*BOO*
3699 days 22 hours ago
PSULucky
Woo! :D
3699 days 22 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
I think his ego is just a little too big tbh
3699 days 22 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Look at what he sent me during FTC

From redplanet
hey bitch
Apr 1, 2014 19:19:30
to m0nkeymaniac
you need to start campaigning more!!!!!!!! 
as much as I find you whiny and annoying, you definitely deserves to win over those two, you had a rougher path, I hope you mentioned you found the idol on your own, and keep saying Dave was clueless at the game because he brought his competition (you) to the end

and don't waste your time bashing Shawn, he obviously will get 3rd place, he hasn't done jack shit in this game, wasn't active, didn't vote (got few self votes) and was barely non-existent

and give spaces to your answers
good luckkkkkkkkkkk
ReplyReply
3699 days 22 hours ago
Murly
Up next we have 'Random Vote Of The Season'!

Originally, this wasn't going to be an award, but having looked back over the Voting History and remembering the ?? that went through my mind when this vote was cast, I thought I would create it for the lol factor. This person liked to throw about a random vote here and there, but at the tense tribal council that resulted in Ismail leaving the game, and with a clear divide in votes, this player really made himself stand out in my mind...
it's CHOIRWOLF AND HIS VOTE FOR SIMOO!
3699 days 22 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
So he isn't 100% all bad tbh
3699 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
*as he screwed a lot of us over with that random vote*
3699 days 22 hours ago
TheACF12
i was sure i was going to win this cuz the whole season i voted out of my ass
3699 days 22 hours ago
Murly
Now we have 'Confessional Of The Season'.

I love confessionals. There were a lot of confessionals for me to choose from, but I chose this because it gave me a real insight in to the game, and he basically lay everything on to the table...
It's M0NKEYMANIAC.

1) My alliances:
I am in the majority alliance now that consists of:
- redplanet (the "man in charge"), who thinks he's running the game when he really isn't.
- JJ, who is pretty irrelevant and a sheep at this point in the game, at least from my p.o.v
- Dave, the actual man in charge of the vote
- Shawn! obvi my (wannabe) boo thang and my partner in crime in this game :p
- and myself, the outsider who they think they can cut when not needed anymore.

I've talked one on one with:
-Shawn, he is like so awesome and the best ally ever. he told me of how red is going to test my loyalty with this vote so i need to vote how red tells to gain their trust. I haven't told him I have the idol yet, but probably will soon.
-Dave, he seems to be trustworthy and I was able to convince him to not vote out rabbaj yet, so sorry ismail :p. Pre-game he said he wanted to work together, but Shawn will tell me if he's thinking about booting me or not.
-Rabbaj, I made a f2 with him when the game started, but am very disappointed in the fact that he voted out our ally Francesca. I can't vote him out though, if/when he goes the rest of the majority will have to vote him out without me since I won't do him dirty like that. And I'll tell him if he's about to go.
-Ish and Daniel, I've basically been like "wanna work together?" "Sure" "okay, cool". That's basically all we've said to each other. From previous games I know they're both strong competitors who are the most loyal allies ever if you start with them. However, I didn't start with them so I won't be too sad to see them go, but hopefully I can get their jury votes :P
-KC, he seems eager to work with me and he seems like the wild card of the group. So I think he'll make it pretty far.

My vote:
I'm voting for Daniel even though I know he isn't going home. I'm voting him to prove to red that I can't trust him because he's a lying manipulator ( to me, but props on his strategy )
I'm voting Daniel to show Shawn good faith. And I'm voting Daniel because I can pin it on someone else and still be close with him.
3699 days 22 hours ago
simoo
Wow harsh Danny :L
3699 days 22 hours ago
Murly
Last but not least, we have "Challenge Beast"!

Although he went to every tribal council when he was part of the game, he was always trying so hard for his tribe to win and it was so frustrating for him to lose every time. He couldn't
choose his tribemates, but he made the most of who he had on his side...
it's RABBAJ!
3699 days 22 hours ago
rabbaj
OH MA!!..ILYA
3699 days 22 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
That was soooooo long ago man, I hadn't even speaker to you yet.
I think I was pretty fair in that confessional

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!