This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor French Polynesia: REUNION

Topic » Survivor French Polynesia:..

3688 days 12 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Yay! Rabbaj! :D
3688 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
YASSS HUNS..MA TRIBE WENT TO 8 TCs, WHEN I WAS STILL IN THE GAME
3688 days 12 hours ago
simoo
Haha I know, dw
3688 days 12 hours ago
Murly
Now all that's left to do is find out... WHERE IS SURVIVOR HEADING NEXT?!?

This season we went for a beach location, exotic.. very much like a true castaway on the shore, but this time we're heading inland! This location will feature sandy dunes and scorching temperatures, and borders with Saudi Arabia, the Dead Sea and Syria. Survivors will have to learn to adapt to their surroundings or they'll be voted out of their tribe, and with three tribes battling the conditions, everybody will be tested to their limits. Who will make it 39 days to claim the title of Sole Survivor? Find out, later this month as we begin..
Survivor: Jordan!

(Group image changing in 3...2...1...)
3688 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
oh..GET IT THE N JORDAN
3688 days 12 hours ago
Murly
Before I say good night, I just want to say THANK YOU once again to each and every one of you. You have been absolutely amazing. So many great characters in this cast, and I'm sure some of you will be back soon. Good night, cast of Survivor: French Polynesia :)
3688 days 12 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Ohh Jordan nice
3688 days 12 hours ago
rabbaj
awwww...good night boo
3688 days 12 hours ago
TheACF12
can i get the no award award
3688 days 12 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Wonderful image Jade! And aww girl, goodnight! And thanks again for a wonderful season. I hope the s2 cast is great too! (Just not as great as us though) also, if anyone from this season wants to friend me, I'm totally open! :D
*waves at everyone*
Bye guys!
3688 days 11 hours ago
Choirwolf
Congrats Danny I campaigned for you to win that final vote! I don't break my promises!
3687 days 18 hours ago
francesca19988
goodbye everyone great job on winning monkey love you all ! great season bye ?
3685 days 4 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
Okay, I know that this is totally random timing but.....
I AM SO PISSED AT SHAWN. I CANNOT BELIEVE HE WAS SO SHADY TO ME AT FTC.
IM SO PISSED AND so disappointed......
I lost a friend this game, but I gained a new one in Dave :)

Any whose, GOOD LUCK S2 CASTAWAYS! IF Y'ALL ARE AS GOOD AS S1, S2 IS SURE TO BE ONE HELL OF A RIDE!

Bye jade ;)
3684 days 19 hours ago
Choirwolf
That's sad that Danny cannot look past a game, because he was the one saying he wanted to look past the game and I am all for it I don't believe I lost him as a friend. I think he cannot handle the fact that he was played. I would not have made it to the FTC if I hadn't played with his emotions. We both made it to the end. I love playing with you Danny and we always dominate hate me, but realize I don't hate you you are a great friend.

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!