This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor French Polynesia: REUNION

Topic » Survivor French Polynesia:..

3710 days 8 hours ago
Murly
Fifth vote
PSULucky!!

Dave - 3
Danny - 2
3710 days 8 hours ago
Walkerbait27
What if it's a tie
3710 days 8 hours ago
Choirwolf
Danny surprised he got votes? Haha, we all knew I'd be the one without votes, because apparently I suck at playing well guess what I beat all, but two of you and got who I wanted to the end and you all trusted me except for the one who kept voting me!
3710 days 8 hours ago
Murly
Sixth and FINAL vote
m0nkeymaniac!!

Dave - 3
Danny - 3
Shawn - 0

We have a tie! And therefore I will create a poll with both Dave and Danny in it.. you will have 30 minutes to get as many people to vote for you. It really has come down to the wire. Come back in 30 minutes time to find out who will be the winner of Survivor French Polynesia! We still have lots of awards to give out and I will reveal the full voting history for the entire season.

I will post a link to the poll below and your 30 minutes will begin as soon as that link is posted!
3710 days 8 hours ago
Choirwolf
Shouldn't I be the deciding vote?
3710 days 8 hours ago
Walkerbait27
Woh!
3710 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
WOW.
3710 days 8 hours ago
m0nkeymaniac
:O ah hell, good luck Dave XD
3710 days 8 hours ago
PSULucky
good luck :P
3710 days 8 hours ago
Choirwolf
I was surprised you didn't turn to Final 2 when you went down to only 6 jury members.  I didn't even realize that we were going to have a Final 3 I was kind of playing for a final 2 situation.
3710 days 8 hours ago
Murly
Lol well it was always planned to be a final 3, with 7 jury members... but then Red made an ass out of himself.
3710 days 8 hours ago
Murly
IMPORTANT UPDATE - Rabbaj is now a girl :o

Oh yes, and there have already been 31 votes cast :)
3710 days 8 hours ago
TheACF12
if dave does not win omg
3710 days 8 hours ago
rabbaj
*stares @ murly*, I GOTS DA SEX CHANGE GURL

open group

Murly's Survivor 2: Jordan

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!