This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Season 3 confessionals

Topic » Season 3 confessionals

2138 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
After eviction day 4:
2138 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Tristin:
I'm literally screaming because burger is gone but now i need an HOH to get the target pointed towards other people and not at me!!!
2138 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Paul:
I can't believe only 3 people 3 FUCKING people saved Burger. Myself, Slothy and Ross? It shocks me, Cody is going DOWN! (on me ;) and I will evict him from this game, nobody fucking nominates Oprah MOTHERFUCKING Winfrey and get's away with it!

I want HoH to secure myself safety and let other people offer me deals, alliances and just spill all the tea.
2138 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Jacob:
So this first week is officially over and not much surprised me. I mean Burger did it to himself.

I have yet to form any solid connections with anyone except for maybe Eric, but that is purely based off of previous group games. My goal moving into this next week would be to solidify an alliance with Eric and a few other people. Other than that I am not going to try for this HOH because I don't want to put a target on my back. Hopefully the tension between Paul and Cody is legit and I can just let them take shots at one another and continue to lie low.
2138 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Ross:
Told Cody about the stupid alliance
Time to build trust in other people
(Burger, paul, sloth, jaron, john alliance)
2138 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Day 5:
2138 days 2 hours ago
joey65409
Zach:
I am very sad that burger is gone but thats the whole game. Hopefully its not me net with such a big vote
2137 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
Paul:
https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/total-roleplay-drama/images/6/69/Big-brother-15-GIF-9.gif

AHHHH I won HoH! I'm so excited for Cody too see 15th place this week! I nominated Aaron as a pawn beside him because we haven't actually talked, I do have a backdoor in mind if Cody somehow comes down that bitch. He needs to go. Immediately he's a social threat, winning a HoH that PEOPLE GAVE HIM? what a fucking rat
2137 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
Day 6:
2137 days 4 hours ago
joey65409
Connor:
First off, this was the LAST veto I wanted to play in. Yes, my two biggest allies in the game are up on the block but the last thing I want to do is win and then show my alliance. But I think im going to try because honestly I think me and Paul are on a good level but I really dont know so it is best for me to try and win this veto so I can be safe and maybe another member of my alliance will be safe but I was really hoping this week would be out of my hands ugh...
But people are painting targets on themselves so that is a very good thing because I really want to play a lowkey game for a little while and then play hard towards the end and so if Paul wants to make big moves go ahead but I know if one of the three of us win I think the renom is going home since we've positioned ourselves in our game to that no one wants us gone.
But this challenge is going to fucking suck lmao
2135 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
Day 7:
2135 days 22 hours ago
joey65409
Cody:
What a start to this game, Hoh week one pov week two me and Paul definitely have his weird rivalry thing going on. It’s funny because he’s only the hoh because he can spam and I told him if your gonna get me out back door me, Once I saw nonlive I saw easy work I stayed up all night with that comp and it paid off. I know that if I was on the block final noms I was done. Aaron has friends. The final noms I’m definitely pissed off with because this is two out of my alliance and we are losing a number week 2 in this game and that’s horrible for me. Going forward I’m definitely gonna be evicting Erik, he dosent show up so he’s not needed. After that I win hoh and we get Paul out. More coming sorry for the short one but I’m legit on my way out the door
2135 days 20 hours ago
joey65409
Jay:
So, cody just won the veto, and im so happy for him, and those fools dont even know that me and cody are in kahoots. I feel like me and cody might be able to run this game, but we need to make it look like we hate each other
2135 days 20 hours ago
joey65409
Paul:
am I upset about Cody winning POV? Slightly, am I going to be a target going forward? 100% was it all worth it? Nope not one bit, im a stupid fucking bitch who gets angry and doesn't think before he does anything lmao. Im rallying votes against Erik because i've played with him before, he's a manipulative cunning guy who needs to go now better than later
2135 days 13 hours ago
joey65409
Connor:
This past day has been definitely been bitter sweet.

On one hand Cody won the PoV and took himself off the block and because he is one of my best allies, I was very excited and relived that he pulled it out. Im also happy to see that I was not renominated meaning that im sort of playing the middle right now which I am very happy to be playing.

On the other hand however, Aaron and Erik are both people I really want to be working with in this game and because they are apart of the final four alliance, it sucks to see one of them go.

I really have no idea who I want out right now considering they are both amazing but I have to do whats best. I think voting Aaron would be good because Erik is useful in competitions but I feel a bit closer to Aaron. May have to just vote with the majority and pray im not some sort of swing vote tonight.

Paul has definitely painted a HUGE target on his back however and I think karma is going to bite him in the arse. Sloth as well is probably going to be nominated sooner or later.

Ill make my final decision later, going to strategize tonight with everyone.

open group

Joeys Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!