This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

NINTH TRIBAL COUNCIL - KHIANNA TRIBE

Topic » NINTH TRIBAL COUNCIL - KHIANNA..

3676 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
A surprising twist, and now we have our Final 7 castaways. Jeri and Tayvie are both safe from the vote tonight.

JERIBETH - Obviously you have missed a lot of game. How do you plan to re-start where you left off?

JAMES G - Happy or sad to see James S and Andy both gone without a vote?

SAGAR - You came within a hair's width of the vote last Tribal. Worried that your formidable nature in challenges makes you a target?

NIN - Now, it looks like you're alone. The other Farsides are all gone, except for you. Think you still have a chance tonight?

CHAZZ - Have you stayed loyal to the same people since the beginning of this game? Is now the right time to make a big move?

You all have until 12 AM EST to send in your votes. Failure to vote results in a self-vote.
3676 days 21 hours ago
jeriber
I plan to kick off final six by DOING YA MOMMA AND YA DADDY.
3676 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
CORRINE - Shocked to see JeriBeth back in the game? Do you think she has a good chance of making it to the end now?
3676 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
TAYVIE - You fought hard in this Immunity. Think you needed safety tonight? Is JeriBeth in a position to make or break people's games?
3676 days 21 hours ago
HighNoon
TAYVIE - You fought hard in this Immunity. Think you needed safety tonight? Is JeriBeth in a position to make or break people's games?

I NEEDED SAFETY LIKE A BABY NEEDS A TIT AND YA JERI HOLDING ALL THE CHIPS 2NITE
3676 days 21 hours ago
CorinneKaplan4460
CORRINE - Shocked to see JeriBeth back in the game? Do you think she has a good chance of making it to the end now?
I excpected it actually. Well didnt get the people to come back but....
The two returnies, i donr know what will happen
3676 days 21 hours ago
TheGoodMan
Well I would have liked to see James and Andy leave under different circumstances but I guess that's two less people to have to be voted off
3676 days 21 hours ago
ninjohn
NIN - Now, it looks like you're alone. The other Farsides are all gone, except for you. Think you still have a chance tonight?

Its never over till its over. I'll admit its a bit hard, but I am definetly not lying down and to wait.
3676 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
SAGAR - You came within a hair's width of the vote last Tribal. Worried that your formidable nature in challenges makes you a target?

i have literally not competed in a single postmerge immunity challenge yet nor do i plan to lol 6 pm EST is an awful time for me especially during finals
3676 days 21 hours ago
GingerPowder
host told me to vote myself not cool bro
3676 days 21 hours ago
jeriber
POWDER
3676 days 21 hours ago
obscurity
oh that was fast
3676 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
Time to read the votes....
3676 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
First vote......

Nin.
3676 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
Second vote.....

Nin.

2 votes Nin.
3676 days 21 hours ago
mahogany
Next vote.....

Nin.
3 votes Nin.

open group

9/11's Drag Race - SEASON 2

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!