This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM [Class Trial]

Topic » DR:AM [Class Trial]

2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
---------- Court Prep ---------
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
(It is highly recommended that you have the evidence list on another tab so you can quickly jump back and forth from the trial to the evidence in case you need to check again. Remember, in class trials, you should only post in the forum when you’re participating in a minigame. If your answer is wrong, it will be deleted, but if you’re right, it will remain and the trial will progress. Even if you miss the trial, just do it for yourself before you move on. Normally, you will receive Monocoins for being the first to complete a minigame, but for now, you will receive 10 (number may vary) Monocoins just for showing up and participating. Please enjoy the class trial to the fullest!)
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Kaito Tanaka has been murdered… The story suddenly takes a turn for the worst as the only way to escape the Future Foundation building is to find out who killed him. Was the killer really one of the students? Or was it the same person who killed Kaito last time…? Actually, ignore that last part please. The class trial that will change everything… starts now.
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Class Trial [START]
ALL RISE!
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Monokuma sits on a throne behind all the students. All 18 people stand at podiums in a big circle. Their order, going clockwise, is:
Banksy
Randall
Kira
Claude
Felicity
Nobu
Evie
Murdoch
Jet
Theresa
Chaske
Zagan
Phoebe
Hugo
Agnes
Hisashi
Penelope
Hunter
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Monokuma: Now then, let’s begin with a simple explanation of the class trial. During the class trial, you will present your arguments for who the killer is, and vote for “Whodunnit.” If you vote correctly, then only the killer will receive punishment and you all get to escape. But if you pick the wrong person… I’ll punish everyone besides the killer, and that person has the right to leave this building. Ah… Explaining these never gets old, you know?
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Zagan: Okay, but just to clarify, one of us killed him right? No tricks, no nothing?
Monokuma: Yes, one of you is secretly a murderer. If I went ahead and murdered him, this trial wouldn’t be very fun for me, now would it?
Nobu: Uh… I hate to be rude… Well, not really… but usually there’s another podium with a picture of the victim. Why isn’t there one now?
Monokuma: Well, this courtroom is only supposed to fit 16 people, but this demo just had to add 2 people, didn’t it? It was hard enough to get 2 more podiums in here. Anyway, let this class trial… begin!
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Hisashi: You’ll have to excuse me here, but I have to admit that I’m not the best when it comes to debating, so I may not be the best of help…

Amelia: Me neither, especially since I don’t have a brain in my wooden head!

Agnes: Well, I’m certain that the majority of us have our doubts, but I believe if we all work together, we can solve this mystery.
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Jet: Easier said than done. I mean, where do we even begin?

Randall: Perhaps we should go over the case summary first. You know, just to make sure there’s no confusion with anything before we get to the serious topics.

Zagan: Good idea, Randall! Okay, guys, let’s go over the basics of this case!
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: (Okay… it’s time to see what we know. If I find anything wrong or incomplete, I need to raise an objection. Otherwise, we’ll be trapped here forever. It’s time for the class trial to really begin!)
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Hello, boys and girls. It’s your favorite character, the narrator, back once again to explain the class trials. You are about to begin the first Nonstop Debate. In the Nonstop Debates, the students will take turns giving their assertions on a given topic. However, in these debates are certain words or phrases called “weak points.” You will be able to determine weak points as the words will be in parenthesis (like this). In order for the trial to progress, you will need to break the contradictory weak point with your Truth Bullets, or the various evidence you’ve collected during the class trial. As usual, you will be given a number of Truth Bullets to choose from instead of having to work with all of them. In order to break a weak point, you need to type “Break (Insert weak point here) with (Insert Truth Bullet here)” and if you’re correct, the trial will proceed. Now, I hate to do this to you, but this first one will be particularly easy so you will get the hang of how it works so bear with me. It’ll get more challenging as the trial progresses. That’s all I have to say. Good luck and remember to have fun!
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
---------- Nonstop Debate ----------
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
>?Kitchen Knife
>?Hammer

Hisashi: The victim in this case was Kaito Tanaka, the former Ultimate Archer.

Zagan: He was killed earlier today…

Zagan: …in the (kitchen).       

Evie: According to the Monokuma File…

Evie: …he had many (stab wounds) all over his body.

Murdoch: So we can assume that’s probably what killed him, right?

Penelope: Um… guys?

Penelope: I hate to ask this, but…

Penelope: …since I was never able to actually investigate the crime scene myself…

Penelope: … what was the (murder weapon) again?

Hugo: Are you serious? Why are you even here if you don’t even know the simplest facts?

Penelope: Eeeek! I’m sorry!

Theresa: (Well, there’s nothing particularly wrong from what I’ve heard so far, but it seems like someone needs to be enlightened about something…)
2623 days 12 hours ago
ninjohn
Break (murder weapon) with (kitchen knife)!
2623 days 12 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Have a look!

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!