This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DR:AM [Class Trial]

Topic » DR:AM [Class Trial]

2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Evie: We still have the matter of the robot at the crime scene. Ezitron, was it?

Phoebe: That robot was also killed at the crime scene, correct? Obviously this was also work of the killer.

Zagan: However, this brings up some questions, like why was the robot at the crime scene in the first place? The robot’s presence could’ve changed everything!
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Evie: It would be easier if it was only Kaito and the killer, but the fact that Ezitron was also murdered makes things much more complicated.

Randall: We know the victim had a struggle with the killer… and then the killer murdered Kaito in a most gruesome fashion.

Chaske: Maybe… Just maybe… The robot heard the murder and came in to see what was going on, but then the murderer killed the robot so there would be no witnesses?
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: That seems to be the case…
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
!!! Phoebe: You can’t handle the truth !!!
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Phoebe: Let’s just wait a second, guys! There’s clearly a problem with your claims!

Theresa: What? There is?

Phoebe: You sure bet there is, and I’m going to make your mistake as clear as day!
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Hello, it’s the narrator again? Already getting bored of Nonstop Debates? Well, we have the thing for you! Probably… We’re just going to throw minigames at you with convoluted mechanics in hopes that they actually work. If they don’t, they will either be revised or just cut from the main story, but I’m getting off track here. It would appear Phoebe has a problem with what is believed  up ‘till now, and she will state her argument in a one-on-one battle of words called Prayer Battles (I know the name sucks but it’s based off the Prayer Tests of the Witch Trials and I had to improvise). You can probably tell that this is just a rip-off Rebuttal Showdown, but we didn’t have enough money for all the epic sword-slashing animations. Basically, your opponent will state their argument, and your job is to keep pressing on their argument until a contradiction appears.  Since we can’t cut their words to advance, you will instead pick one of your opponent’s phrases to press on, and they will go deeper into their argument. To do so, just type “Press (Insert phrase number)” I know this sounds confusing but it will make more sense when you do it. Probably… Once you press far enough, weak spots will begin to appear in their testimony. You will then use the Truth Bullets provided to break the right weak spot and destroy their argument. As usual, to break a weak spot, type “Break (Insert weak spot here) with (Insert Truth Bullet here).” Also, because this may or may not end up being easier than Nonstop Debates, I’ll give you more Truth Bullets to work with to screw you. Well, this explanation has gone on long enough, so good luck and have fun!
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
---------- Prayer Battle: Phoebe ----------
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
?>Wound on Forehead
?>Kaito’s Left Arm
?>Hammer
?>Nuts and Bolts
?>Handkerchief

#1: If you think about it…

#2: …in a logical sense…

#3: …your theory is totally wrong.

#4: I don't disagree with what you've been saying but...

#5: Your order of events is totally mixed up!
2637 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Press phrase number 5!
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: The order of events are mixed up…? What do you mean?

#1: Ezitron is always in the kitchen, right?

#2: So if he saw the murder occurring…

#3: …there’s no way he’d hesitate…

#4: …to apprehend the killer.

#5: In order to kill the robot without risk…

#6: …the killer murdered Ezitron (before Kaito)!
2637 days 23 hours ago
ninjohn
Break (before Kaito) with (nuts and bolts)!
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: No! That’s wrong!
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
---------- BREAK ----------
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Theresa: Phoebe, if you remember the layout of the crime scene, there were nuts and bolts scattered around the kitchen. This probably happened when the killer attacked Ezitron.

Phoebe: Yeah? What does that have to do with anything?

Theresa: What it has to do is where some of the bolts were located. (Now which location of the bolts is relevant to the case…?)
2637 days 23 hours ago
Rennac
Okay, I’m just going to make this one fast. Sometimes, there will be a multiple choice section. To answer, all you have to do is type “Select (Insert choice number here)”. Sounds simple enough, right? Good.

open group

Danganronpa USA: Attuning Magic

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!