This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 1

Topic » Big Brother 1

2702 days ago
chris2pei
[BB1 Cast]

bklimas /Bobby
Brycemusser /Bryce 
YogscastBigbrother21 /Connor
deeannamorgan /Deeanna
LosAngeles /Ethan
Hufus  /Hufus
BadGirlsClubfan /Isaa
taki238 /Jalen
mistiksaint /Jonas 
SerenityFirefly /Jordan
NoBow /Ny
Wintermagne /Winter
2702 days ago
chris2pei
will be post ranking after each week finished & posts some sort like PoR Results, and etc..
2702 days ago
chris2pei
[WEEK 1]
2702 days ago
chris2pei
PoR Results!

So happy that 9 players did it, didn't expected that :D

Jalen: 12:08
Bryce: 10:29
Bobby: 9:22
Jordan: 6:58
Deeanna: 4:00
Jonas: 3:52
Isaa: 3:31
Hufus: 3:29
Ny: 2:37

this means Ny and Hufus won the PoR and will re-enter the game in case they evicted until final 5.
2701 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 7, 2016 18:22:40
SerenityFirefly
SerenityFirefly
Confessional
chris2pei
So so far Ethan has been the only person to speak to me. Admittedly I should not have signed up during my exam week but here I am, so I'll need to do some ground work shortly
2701 days 23 hours ago
chris2pei
POV pick

YogscastBigbrother21 /Connor, deeannamorgan /Deeanna, LosAngeles /Ethan, Hufus /Hufus, taki238 /Jalen, mistiksaint /Jonas, SerenityFirefly /Jordan, NoBow /Ny, Wintermagne /Winter
2701 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 7, 2016 23:19:57
NoBow
NoBow
Diary Room Entry #1:
chris2pei
YES! My name was pulled for PoV, and it's funny that Isaa is the one who picked me because if I win I play on taking him OFF the block! I've played with Isaa in a bunch of group games and he's one of the only people here I know and can trust.
2701 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 8, 2016 06:40:15
bklimas
bklimas
Re: Fwd: DR Questions
chris2pei
Yes, I will target Bryce next week if I win veto and then HOH
>
>2. If you win veto and take off yourself from the block. Are you targeting Bryce next week in case you won HoH?
>
2701 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 8, 2016 06:42:14
Taki238
Taki238
Re: DR Questions
chris2pei
>Hey! I'm gonna ask some questions and I hope you answered it, thanks!
>
>1. I know it's late but...Thoughts about the casts?
I think everyone here is great
>2. Any alliance already formed?
>A Few Some Are Working out more than others
2701 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 8, 2016 09:49:33
YogscastBigbrother21
YogscastBigbrother21
Re: DR Questions
chris2pei
1 they seem pretty nice 2 no but I might have soon
>Hey! I'm gonna ask some questions and I hope you answered it, thanks!
>
>1. I know it's late but...Thoughts about the casts?
>2. Any alliance already formed?
>
2701 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Bryce' answers:

1. Reason why do you nominate Bobby & Isaa?
I nominated those two because Bobby is my target because he's really sneaky and isaa won before but he's my pawn so I can get Bobby and his one friend on the block together

2. Who is your target? Are you gathering peeps to evict him?
my target is Bobby and yes I'm trying to get people to help me evict him

3.  Any alliance already formed?
Yes I have 4 one person side alliances
I think this is a really smart cast and I need to be extremely careful of how I play the game or I could be out pretty early on in the game
2701 days 5 hours ago
chris2pei
Bryce conversation with Hufus

Just saw the ceremony now... Thanks for the save! <3 Are they? lol I didn't know this... Are you considering putting Serenity against Bobby on the block?
>
>>Lol, congrats man! Even when u didnt want it, u got it xD
>>>
>>>>Hey man! I just got home now... I agree with you. So who do we send our gifts to?
>>>>>
>>>>>>Yeah... Let's see who we can really trust of the other people. I don't know... The first HoH always has a great responsability and puts a target on his back. But idk... It's risky if we don't win too, cause there's always a chance of us being nominated. I'm torn between the options lol I don't know...
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Hey bryce! What's up?? Oh, I'd love to work together! It's a great idea :D
>>>>>>>>>You want to work together?
>>>>>>>Alright cool we can talk more tomorrow to see who we can also work with
>>>>>>>And anyway do you think it's a good idea for one of us to win the first
>>>>>Now that I think about it I think it would be a bad idea to win the first hoh or the first twist challenge
>>>I can't wait to find out who's hoh
>Bklimas and sirenityfirefly are working together they're friends
2701 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Hufus' answers:

1. I know it's late but...Thoughts about the casts? I think the cast is great, but it worried me a lot. There are a lot of people that I didn't know before, and some others that I've already played with. I think Ny backstabbed in one game and Bobby and I don't get along really well. I've been trying to make amends so he doesn't come after me, but I don't think he bought it. Good thing he's on the block and we can snatch his ass.

2. Any alliance already formed? Me and Bryce are aligned and apparently LA Ethan is with us too. It's been a good thing so far, especially cause Bryce won the first HoH, but I really hope it lasts. The tough thing is that with all the challenges being non-live, sometimes is hard to pay attention to the game and to connect with people. Odd, but it is for me xD
2701 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
Jordan's answer:

1. I feel a lot of confusion among the cast already, and I think this could go one of two ways, either very interesting, or very annoying.

2. As of this moment I'm currently in an alliance with Ethan, and one with Bryce and bklimas, despite the fact that Bryce nominted bklimas
2701 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
Ethan's answers:

1. I know it's late but...Thoughts about the casts?
The cast is kind of Bland and boring I've talked to most of them and they're just unlit
2. Any alliance already formed?
I'm currently in an alliance with pretty much everyone in the game low key but bklimas is getting on my nerves and is dumb as fuck because he sent his dr questions to everyone
2699 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 8, 2016 16:22:43  Bryce: My word is prenominate and if I win the veto I will decide to take down badgirlsclubfan and put up sirenityfirefly

Dec 8, 2016 17:30:50 Bryce: Alright I decided that what I just said about the veto isn't official if I have any changes about using the veto or not I will message you since I received some new information

Dec 8, 2016 18:51:11 Bryce: I now have decided that if I win the power of veto I will not use the power of veto

Dec 8, 2016 19:41:09 Bryce: The first renom chose would be jalen and the second would be jonas

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!