This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 1

Topic » Big Brother 1

2695 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 28, 2016 20:28:15
Hufus
Hufus
DR
chris2pei
I'm literally pissed. I wanted Isaa to go home SO MUCH. He was just floating and he was playing all sides, nobody was even saying his name, but I think I made some damage. I hope I made both Deanna and Ethan realize how he was playing dirty and lying to everyone. Like, he said to Ethan that I wanted them all to throw PoV to him so we could backdoor Ny. And he told Deanna the same thing, except for the fact that I wanted to backdoor Ethan and not Ny. Like, wtf? I never said anyone's name, I just gave him an excuse for why I put him up. LOL Btw, It was OBVIOUS that Ny threw the PoV to him, he used SLAP in every round, except when he went against Isaa. http://i.imgur.com/YXeQV3g.gif

I told Ny I wouldn't be putting him up, but I also made it very clear that I wanted Isaa to go home, and he still possibly did this. So... I had no choice. https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/MuNzh6R1EMwMc3tROi0x9hetql4suETgwdz7URmcyJzvBlsE1IvG6A1QR1Lh0SBcH_GTZH7I=w286-h200-p-no
2695 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
aw!!! Janelle < 3
2695 days 22 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 28, 2016 20:55:58
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Fwd: Re: No title
chris2pei
SENT THIS TO HUFUS
Well it is probs one of my weaknesses but I'm rlly honest about everything. And I know u have some type of loyalty to Ethan and I'll probs be able to work w him but not soon bc he was rlly trying to win the veto from me after I told him the plan about throwing the comp and he talked to ny and told him about the plan. Anyways point being that I would be willing to work with u till the end now that Jalen is going I need a new Aly. Anyways yeah honesty being ill work w u but not Ethan tbh
>Oh, man. :DD No problem!!! The thing is that it's coming to the end and we gotta think carefully now!
>>Oh kk well thanks for keeping me in the loop and stuff and just for not targeting me lol
>>>I put Ny up to make sure that Jalen goes home. You said that Ethan wouldn't be down to vote Ny out and I couldn't put Ethan up, I told him I wouldn't do it before the HoH comp. He wouldn't forgive me at all. lol And Deanna made it clear last round when she nominated Jalen that she wanted her out.
>>>>Wait r u putting up Deanna or Ethan? Bc Ethan said he thought u were gonna mom deena for nomming u as her target last week
2693 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
[WEEK 7]
2693 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 30, 2016 10:46:15
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
No title
Taki238chris2pei
Congrats on hoh! Who r u thinking of noming? If it s me u can honest
2693 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 31, 2016 12:20:50
deeannamorgan
deeannamorgan
Re: No title
BadGirlsClubfanchris2pei
Thats very possible...idk what will happen
>Yeah I think so but tbh I think he has a deal w hufus bc why would he not nom hufus. He's like the biggest comp threat rn
>>Probably not, aren't you and jalen friends?
>>>Ok well do u think I will the renom if u win and take urself off.
>>>>Im not throwing the veto.....
>>>>>Who do you want our rn? Be I was thinking we could both be safe if I win veto and then hufus has to go up and u and me can decide to take out Ethan or hufus together?
2693 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 31, 2016 15:11:07
Hufus
Hufus
DR
chris2pei
Oh, crap. I think im definitely gonna be backdoored. I mean, I recognize that im a big challenge threat and I hope people dont see it. Im traveling for New Years' eve and stuff and I couldnt do the challenge, so now im trying to work my magic and I hope it works. Im calling my inner Wentworth and im throwing Isaa under the bus. I mean, Deanna is winning and its gonna be either one of us as a replacement nominee. And he talked trash about Jalen, said he was a big threat to win and should go home and other stuff. If I go up on the block, then bye me. Im not giving up and Im gonna do everything in my power to try to stay.
2692 days 6 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 1, 2017 14:53:01
LosAngeles
LosAngeles
Confessional
chris2pei
OH MY FUCKING GOD I can't believe how much I can influence people in this game. I convinced Ny last eviction that it was his best interest to keep me safe and throw himself under the bus because I would save him now this week I convinced another person I've nominated before which is jalen that Isaa is a huge threat and is going after him even tho isaa's game moves are the most dumb moves I've ever seen in a game now all I have to do is make sure I stay which probably won't be that hard
2692 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 1, 2017 17:14:11
Hufus
Hufus
Vote
chris2pei
I vote to evict Isaa. https://66.media.tumblr.com/27f639f723b11a6e6e687f73f2820aa7/tumblr_inline_obq5m1qnet1r4rj8b_500.gif
2692 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 1, 2017 17:19:55
Hufus
Hufus
DR
chris2pei
OH MY GOD!!!!!! I CANT BELIEVE IT! GOOOOD WEEK! Im shocked that I wasnt nominated xD My talk with Jalen really worked!!!!! LMAO Now my problem is that im aligned with everyone, so idk if i should throw the comp and trust them or do I try to win it and end up backstabbing two people lol
2692 days 4 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 1, 2017 17:50:49
Taki238
Taki238
Re: DR Questions
chris2pei
>1. Congratulations for your 1st competition win and you nailed it. What can you say in your gameplay right now? I am so happy I hope this people I can more than just a social game
>2. Who's your really intended target? Isaa
>3. Who are gonna vote in case of a tie: Ethan or Isaa (i need your answer to this)
> Isaa
2689 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
[WEEK 8]
2689 days 2 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 4, 2017 20:05:21
Hufus
Hufus
DR
chris2pei
http://images5.fanpop.com/image/photos/30800000/Daniele-daniele-donato-30836908-490-276.gif

Oh, crap!!!! I can't believe I'm one step closer to the finale!!!! I mean, who would have thought, uh? Now here I am and I have an important decision to make...

http://25.media.tumblr.com/eb56bd02412f9c26ff2f19f7e6850e0c/tumblr_mu7bvdVauY1sksdmgo1_500.gif

I mean, I could either vote for Jalen and keep my two strongest allies in the game and hope that either one of them will take me if I lose (i doubt it. I know Deeanna nommed Ethan instead of me, but I still think that they might be together too. I saw two group games that they both had applied basically at the same time). Or maybe I could just talk to Jalen about voting to evict (and betray) Ethan, work on our relationship  and try to make him feel safe enough to take me to the end with him if he wins. I also have a feeling that Ethan might be throwing comps, he hasnt won anything yet. Anyway. I have an important decision to make. I asked Deeanna what she thinks, but it's basically an ambush. If she pushes hard to keep Ethan... Well, It'll be his downfall. lol http://25.media.tumblr.com/25561ec4b9e5744f1ee5abf555967f24/tumblr_mqdifjQEKL1snvbxjo1_500.gif
2684 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
1.        Oh no I’m going to be nommed now.
2.        Bobby I guess. Although I don’t know either of them.
3.        My whole game is basically dying at this point, this sucks.
4.        I am really not sure.  Right now I am not rooting for anyone.
5.        It's a small cast with twelve people but I think I'm surprisingly liking all these people so far.
6.        I went to Ny and I'm trying to make a final 2 deal because no one would expect the rivalry of the season to band together.
7.        I think this is a really smart cast and I need to be extremely careful of how I play the game or I could be out pretty early on in the game.
8.        IT SUCKS that this is a completely random competition because I would've tried really hard to win it but there's literally nothing I can do besides HOPE that I get lucky.
9.        I don't need to win a perfect game, I just need a majority of the votes and I was able to establish myself as a player this week without putting a target on my back by not taking the easy route and I look to build on that in the coming weeks.
Tie-breaker:      Without going over how many voted in this poll? (if both got over the closest win) http://www.tengaged.com/group/8775/poll/who-do-you-want-win-hoh-part-2-136507
2684 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
hufus

1. First Answer: Jonas.   
Second Answer: Connor.   o

2. First Answer: Winter.   o
Second Answer: Jordan.

3. First Answer:  Jordan. o
Second Answer: Isaa.

4. First Answer:  Isaa.
Second Answer: Jonas.

5. First Answer:  Bryce. 
Second Answer: Bobby.

6. First Answer:  Ethan.  o
Second Answer: Jonas.

7. First Answer:  Bobby. 
Second Answer: Bryce.  o

8. First Answer:  Connor. 
Second Answer: Ny.   o

9. First Answer:  Ny.
Second Answer: Isaa.

Tie breaker answer: 16 votes.

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!