This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 1

Topic » Big Brother 1

2714 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 9, 2016 09:58:00
bklimas
bklimas
No title
chris2pei
1. Confident that you got the votes and Jalen goes home?

I don't feel all that confident.  Bryce told me I was a pawn, and of course pawns go home.
2714 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 9, 2016 12:01:32
SerenityFirefly
SerenityFirefly
Vote and Confessionals
chris2pei
I vote to evict Jalen

Confessional: Nothing against Jalen, but I'm working with Bobby, so this is a smarter move for me right now

Second confessional: ... I'm sorry, did literally everyone except for one person spell their words wrong? Bobby's word was CHART. How the hell do you misspell CHART?! This is the guy I'm working with? He's useless!
2714 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
Bryce' answers:

1. Why you chose Jalen as a replacement nominee?
I chose jalen because he seemed to be friends with the majority of the house

2. Is Bobby still the target or change to Jalen?
I honestly would rather see jalen go home because me and Bobby have been talking
2714 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
Jalen's answer:

>1. Reaction on getting nominated?
Kind of unexpected
>2. Confident that you got the votes and Bobby goes home?
Well we will see
2714 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 9, 2016 17:52:42
LosAngeles
LosAngeles
Re: Eviction #1: Bobby or Jalen (u haven't yet vote)
chris2pei
I choose to evict bobby because he is a bigger threat than Jalen and we can always get out Jalen in the future
2714 days 16 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 9, 2016 20:19:29
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Re: Eviction #1: Bobby or Jalen (u haven't yet vote)
chris2pei
I'm voting for Bobby since he has been a threat in other group games. And also bc take says he is working w me but I don't fully trust him run so I'm keeping my guard up but gonna see if I can save him
2714 days 3 hours ago
chris2pei
Exit Interview wid Bobby!

1. Thoughts on getting evicted 1st, what happen I thought you're a pawn?
That is what I was told by Bryce.  Guess he had lied to me.

2. Who are you rooting to win this game?
I am really not sure.  Right now I am not rooting for anyone.
2713 days 14 hours ago
chris2pei
WEEK 1 RANKINGS - according to their activity in the house.

1-2. Brycemusser /Bryce  - both win competitions that made them in the top.
1-2. BadGirlsClubfan /Isaa

3-5. SerenityFirefly /Jordan - I'm scared, I have a feeling he'll be nominated next. I loved his daily confessionals even his so busy in life.
3-5-. LosAngeles /Ethan
3-5-. taki238 /Jalen

6. bklimas /Bobby - damn, he did it in Caramoan and did it again! I think other's perceive him as a threat but he's not in my opinion. Can they give him a chance :c

7. deeannamorgan /Deeanna - a quiet girl, will she slay tis season?

8. NoBow /Ny

9-10. Hufus  /Hufus
9-10. YogscastBigbrother21 /Connor - A funny guy!

11. mistiksaint /Jonas - Work sucks but work first.

12. Wintermagne /Winter - I knew it! He'll be inactive in this game. Oh well, kinda surprised he voted tbh.

http://imgur.com/a/wmSPc
2713 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
[WEEK 2]
2713 days 12 hours ago
chris2pei
Connor's answer:

>1. Congrats! How does it feel to be HoH? Any plans for this week?
not many plans just glad I have safety

>2. Why nominated Isaa and Winter?
isaa because I generally don't have a positive opinion abou him/her and winter because he has failed to do most challenges
2711 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
Jalen's answer:

>1. What's your strategy for this week?
Lay low
>2. You nominated last time, do you think it'll happen again this time?
>I don't know
2711 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
Ethan's answer:

My strategy this week is to use the satan/santa in a very strategic way but I'm not sure what way I can do it in because I have 2 options of just taking control of the game and take the chance of it rubbing some people the wrong way or I can be nice and have half control and be but I think I want to be more naughty this week

Dec 11, 2016 12:20:37
Re: Hi Ethan,
I'm in a naughty mood this week and have decided i will be dethroning the HOH
2711 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
Jordan's answer:

I'm close with Ethan so I'm kind of hoping to ride his coat tails to the end of the week.

>2. You voted Jalen which didn't evicted. Do you think it might target you in the back?
Not really, I'm since started talking to Jalen, we're cool, I think I'll be okay
2711 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 11, 2016 16:24:06
SerenityFirefly
SerenityFirefly
Confessional
chris2pei
Knowing I would've been safe with either HoH is good, BUT, knowing that my alliance now holds it is even better. Being said though, I'm playing in POV, and I actually want to use it on the least important nominee just to spice things up
2711 days 18 hours ago
chris2pei
Ny's answer:

This twist kinda screwed me over but I honestly didn't think LosAngeles would put me up cause I'm sorta in an alliance with him that Taki started. if he's putting up people that he's working with I guess it means he has a lot of other allies so i'm really hoping I can win this veto. IT SUCKS that this is a completely random competition because I would've tried really hard to win it but there's literally nothing I can do besides HOPE that I get lucky.

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!