This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Big Brother 1

Topic » Big Brother 1

2697 days ago
chris2pei
Dec 27, 2016 21:06:59
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Fwd: No title
chris2pei
( I sent this separately to both Deanna and ny)

Hey for the challenge when we face off can u do pals. Hufus and I have a plan to get Ethan out and I'm gonna have the veto thrown to me and he will nom Ethan.
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Dec 27, 2016 21:09:17
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Fwd: No title
chris2pei
(I sent this to jalen) (and I'm gonna send it to Ethan)
Hey so me and Hufus have a plan to get out ny. If ur on board Deanna and Hufus r gonna throw the veto to me I'm gonna take myself off and ny will go up as the rep nom so basically for the face off each time u face me pick PALS! Anyways just wanted to let u in on the plan so u didn't ruin it and then have Hufus put u up
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Dec 27, 2016 21:09:55
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
No title
LosAngeleschris2pei
Hey so me and Hufus have a plan to get out ny. If ur on board Deanna and Hufus r gonna throw the veto to me I'm gonna take myself off and ny will go up as the rep nom so basically for the face off each time u face me pick PALS! Anyways just wanted to let u in on the plan so u didn't ruin it and then have Hufus put u up
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Dec 27, 2016 21:38:06
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Re: No title
deeannamorganchris2pei
Yeah lol I told him that I need this veto and since I voted the way he wanted for two weeks in a row this would be payment on his part for that
>do you know what Ny is putting?
>>Yeah if I don't win veto Nobow is gonna go win it and the plan will be fucked up
>>>I thought you said Ethan?
>>>>So what was ur answer for mine. Bc Nobow is gonna go unless I lose veto
>>>>>Yeah thats true its scary especially when theres only 6 of us now:(
>>>>>>U can change ur answers by I don't want Hufus to nom u if this doesn't work! That's all I'm worried about. And if u can't change them tell me ur answers so I can still get point for when I face u
>>>>>>>hey I already submitted mine or I would of:( but that sounds good
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>Hey for the challenge when we face off can u do pals. Hufus and I have a plan to get Ethan out and I'm gonna have the veto thrown to me and he will nom Ethan.
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Deeanna Confessional:

Lots of drama this week.

Hutus told me he wants Isaa out because Isaa is playing every side.
Isaa messages me telling me to throw the comp because him and Hufus have a plan to get out Ethan.
I tell Ethan this and Isaa said the same thing to him but with Ny's name instead of Ethan.
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Dec 27, 2016 21:59:14
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
LosAngeleschris2pei
Yeah be we all think he's a threat so can u out pals when we face off plz bc I don't want Hufus to get pissed if ur the reason I lost the veto and ny possibly wins and then he might put up u for eviction or somting idk. Just I don't want u to get of Hufus bad side
>Ny wants me out so does Jalen but  I saw it as my only chance to get Ny out but now apparently everyone wants him out
>>Then why did u vote out ny last week instead of jalen?
>>>We all have great games but the way I see it if jalen makes it to final 2 he'll win he has no blood on his hands and he's a white level with no design which will make people vote for him. Jury will see Ny and see him already ahead on the website
>>>>Who do you see as a threat then?
>>>>>I actually don't see it like that he's a comp threat he really has no social game
>>>>>>He will I talked to him and he wants to get ny out bc my is like the front runner for this game rn...no offence to ur gameplay or anyone else's but he is like the top dog rn so he has to go
>>>>>>>But if I throw it I doubt he'll put up Ny
>>>>>>>>Hey so me and Hufus have a plan to get out ny. If ur on board Deanna and Hufus r gonna throw the veto to me I'm gonna take myself off and ny will go up as the rep nom so basically for the face off each time u face me pick PALS! Anyways just wanted to let u in on the plan so u didn't ruin it and then have Hufus put u up
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Isaa's confessional:

Holy fuck!  I literally just broke a motherfucking glass because Deena and Ethan they done fuck with the wrong one because I'm about to bitch slap their asses and fly their hometown if they try to do me like this again and  like do they think I'm stupid both of them I told them for the challenge tell me your answers that I can win the veto and that you guys can be safe And then ny can goes home even though ny Isnt going to go home because I'm going to get hofus to put up Ethan but they don't know that but anyway they keep on asking questions to avoid from answering and then I asked him directly I'm like so anyway can you tell me your answers and they won't answer their being so annoying and they keep continuing conversation like do you think I'm stupid ? Hold shit I actually hate this cast so much it gets worse every day. I wish Jonas was here.
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Dec 27, 2016 22:12:36
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
No title
Hufuschris2pei
http://imgur.com/sAIRvQP
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Dec 27, 2016 22:13:05
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
deeannamorganchris2pei
Anyways thanks for helping me and Hufus w this
>ohhh okay i gotcha now I was confused lol
>>Ethan. Sorry that was confusing. But yeah Ethan is the backdoor plan but I told him its ny
>>>oh wow...did you and hufus agree to put ny on the block or ethan? t definitely could change if he won't say anything like jeeze
>>>>Thnaks bc I just want to be sFe and stuff and Ethan is like protesting and shit and is saying he won't give me his answers lol I think he's gonna go instead of ny
>>>>>I changed my thing to pals
>>>>>>Yeah true. So what's ur answer for when we face off
>>>>>>>Yea he got lucky with the power of resurrection so it was good for you that you voted to keep him too!
>>>>>>>>Yeah I didn't care about the last two vote offs so I told him that I'd be a number for him if he'd pay me back in the future lmao. I'm round of myself for that one lol *crowd applauses*
>>>>>>>>>LOL thats true he owes you now
>>>>>>>>>>Yeah lol I told him that I need this veto and since I voted the way he wanted for two weeks in a row this would be payment on his part for that
>>>>>>>>>>>do you know what Ny is putting?
>>>>>>>>>>>>Yeah if I don't win veto Nobow is gonna go win it and the plan will be fucked up
>>>>>>>>>>>>>I thought you said Ethan?
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>So what was ur answer for mine. Bc Nobow is gonna go unless I lose veto
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Yeah thats true its scary especially when theres only 6 of us now:(
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>U can change ur answers by I don't want Hufus to nom u if this doesn't work! That's all I'm worried about. And if u can't change them tell me ur answers so I can still get point for when I face u
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>hey I already submitted mine or I would of:( but that sounds good
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Hey for the challenge when we face off can u do pals. Hufus and I have a plan to get Ethan out and I'm gonna have the veto thrown to me and he will nom Ethan.
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Dec 27, 2016 22:16:03
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Fwd: Re: No title
chris2pei
I sent this to Ethan be he is a punk ass bitch who is gonna go this week
No bc if he slaps everyone he gets 3 points when we pal him so he's be ahead and we would tie. Anyways I'm going to bed it of if u don't wanna go w the plan just next time don't feel uncomfortable being honest w me be I totally get when someone is not wanting to throw a challenge or trust someone fully anyways. If u wanna try n win that fine but if not remember to do pals only for when u and me face off
>No because if we all pal eachother wed be tied and he'd get last so it'd be a tie between us all except ny would be automatically out
>>Be if ny slaps all of us he is tied w us and then he gets tiebreaker possibly
>>>But why don't we just make sure Ny doesn't win it and throw it to u why don't we just all slap Ny than leave it to the tie breaker
>>>>Yeah be we all think he's a threat so can u out pals when we face off plz bc I don't want Hufus to get pissed if ur the reason I lost the veto and ny possibly wins and then he might put up u for eviction or somting idk. Just I don't want u to get of Hufus bad side
>>>>>Ny wants me out so does Jalen but  I saw it as my only chance to get Ny out but now apparently everyone wants him out
>>>>>>Then why did u vote out ny last week instead of jalen?
>>>>>>>We all have great games but the way I see it if jalen makes it to final 2 he'll win he has no blood on his hands and he's a white level with no design which will make people vote for him. Jury will see Ny and see him already ahead on the website
>>>>>>>>Who do you see as a threat then?
>>>>>>>>>I actually don't see it like that he's a comp threat he really has no social game
>>>>>>>>>>He will I talked to him and he wants to get ny out bc my is like the front runner for this game rn...no offence to ur gameplay or anyone else's but he is like the top dog rn so he has to go
>>>>>>>>>>>But if I throw it I doubt he'll put up Ny
>>>>>>>>>>>>Hey so me and Hufus have a plan to get out ny. If ur on board Deanna and Hufus r gonna throw the veto to me I'm gonna take myself off and ny will go up as the rep nom so basically for the face off each time u face me pick PALS! Anyways just wanted to let u in on the plan so u didn't ruin it and then have Hufus put u up
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Ethan's confessional:

So isaa wants me to throw the veto to him so he can get himself off the block and Hutus promised to nom Ny but I'm not dumb Deanna told me they want to back door me because I'm a threat and I'm not about that life so I went to Ny and I'm trying to make a final 2 deal because no one would expect the rivalry of the season to band together I basically promised him the game and my loyalty So no I'm not throwing the challenge because when I was nommed I didn't ask anyone to throw it for me nor did anyone offer I had to lose veto and use my social skills to get out of it. It seems lik isaa needs to learn how to do that
2697 days ago
chris2pei
Dec 27, 2016 23:00:09
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Hufuschris2pei
And he's trying to ruin our plan of throwing the comps I'll show u tomorrow morning before I got to work anyways yeah I'm starting to think he should go over ny be I told my we were gonna throw the comp so that I could win and hair yeah I trust  I feel like I can keep ny on a leash for a week and Ethan can go first. Like that's what I'd like but it's ur call. But ugh Ethan pisses me off because he made it look like I was the one who voted jake out and he Iesha that he even lies to me about it and then tells me jalen is a bigger threat and its So two faced. Plus he keeps avoiding telling me what his are is for the comp so I want him gone since he's a flip flopper. Also I'll make u a deal that if we get Ethan out this week I'll win how and backdoor whoever u want next week. Plz plz plz be Ethan pis me off so much and he probs waans me out be I yelled at him about how she be honest say he's not gonna follow our plan about throwing the calm because he kept avoiding the questions and when I mean it's like he kept asking like a relevant questions when I say what were your answers for the comp so that I can win and you can throw at you so annoying he could just say like oh I don't feel comfortable doing that or I'm not gonna do that he just had to be so sketchy about it I hate him
>OMG, I can't believe it. LOL Why he doesn't think that Ny is a big threat?? He's like the king of comps and he'll definitely win against anyone else, I think.
>>Ethan needs to go. He's a snake. He won't throw the comp to me so I told him he's disrespecting the hogs plans and he's like Idc. He needs to go. And I told him ny will probs be backdoored by he's a good player and then he's like ny isn't a good player and he went against u and me voting ny out last week so yeah. He was saying how jalen is the biggest threat and that's why he voted him last week.
2697 days ago
chris2pei
http://i.perezhilton.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/today-omg-jaw-dropping-reaction-shot-gif-video-2.gif

me during this week! OMG lots of of talks...
I wonder who's gonna be evicted finally.. Just as I said #ItsEveryoneForThemselves

But I have a prediction that it's Isaa. Hufus finally see that he's floating around the house  might pulled again a win. (He win in my Survivor: Tibet fyi) Lesson learned, never be comfortable and don't ever ever throw a challenge.
2696 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 28, 2016 19:53:47
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
Taki238chris2pei
Yes that's my plan
>I hope that the plan is still in the effect and you guys make sure ny goes home and not me
2696 days 7 hours ago
chris2pei
Dec 28, 2016 20:23:40
BadGirlsClubfan
BadGirlsClubfan
LosAngeleschris2pei
Ok so HUFUS told me Jalen is the target and me and Deanna r voting him just to keep u in the loop
>No because if we all pal eachother wed be tied and he'd get last so it'd be a tie between us all except ny would be automatically out
>>Be if ny slaps all of us he is tied w us and then he gets tiebreaker possibly
>>>But why don't we just make sure Ny doesn't win it and throw it to u why don't we just all slap Ny than leave it to the tie breaker
>>>>Yeah be we all think he's a threat so can u out pals when we face off plz bc I don't want Hufus to get pissed if ur the reason I lost the veto and ny possibly wins and then he might put up u for eviction or somting idk. Just I don't want u to get of Hufus bad side
>>>>>Ny wants me out so does Jalen but  I saw it as my only chance to get Ny out but now apparently everyone wants him out
>>>>>>Then why did u vote out ny last week instead of jalen?
>>>>>>>We all have great games but the way I see it if jalen makes it to final 2 he'll win he has no blood on his hands and he's a white level with no design which will make people vote for him. Jury will see Ny and see him already ahead on the website
>>>>>>>>Who do you see as a threat then?
>>>>>>>>>I actually don't see it like that he's a comp threat he really has no social game
>>>>>>>>>>He will I talked to him and he wants to get ny out bc my is like the front runner for this game rn...no offence to ur gameplay or anyone else's but he is like the top dog rn so he has to go
>>>>>>>>>>>But if I throw it I doubt he'll put up Ny
>>>>>>>>>>>>Hey so me and Hufus have a plan to get out ny. If ur on board Deanna and Hufus r gonna throw the veto to me I'm gonna take myself off and ny will go up as the rep nom so basically for the face off each time u face me pick PALS! Anyways just wanted to let u in on the plan so u didn't ruin it and then have Hufus put u up

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!