This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hungary

Topic » Hungary

2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 3
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 9, 2017 20:24:04
chris2pei
chris2pei
Re: BRITTANY FOUND THE IDOL!
BBobsessor
Congratulations Brittany you found the Laszlo's tribe hidden immunity idol. You can play this until final 5. You can this before the reading of votes. Well done! :)
>http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Aquasor/3414875/so
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
While @ Rubik Violetx & Jake found the idol clue. Will they found the idol???
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
TREY EXIT INTERVIEW

Jan 11, 2017 07:27:30
Likeaboss
Likeaboss
Re: Exit Interview
chris2pei
>Thank you so much for playing Survivor: Hungary unfortunately you have been voted out in the game. Can you answer a few questions below:
>
>1. Thoughts for being 1st boot? It sucks to be voted out first!! I didn't really think it was a possibility to be honest. I just wish someone could've warned me or voted out someone that had a self vote.

>2. The vote was shocking some voted you over those who self vote. What went wrong? I think I wasn't as social as I should've been. I didn't really reach out and talk to people, so maybe the ones who had a self vote have actually talked to people. Oh well though, it was fun while it lasted!
>
>Thank again! Till then :)
>
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 6
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 10, 2017 16:05:17
chris2pei
chris2pei
Re: I FOUND THE IDOL
Violetx
Congratulations Violet you just found the Rubik tribe hidden immunity idol. You can play this until final 5. You can play this before the reading of votes. :)
sorry for late reply..slow internet x(
>BBAllstarJanelle
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 10, 2017 16:08:41
Violetx
Violetx
confessional
chris2pei
Ok this is what's going on with me

I have a four person alliance of me, MC, Jake, and Deeanna and us 4 will run this game. Also, I found the HII and it was hard due to the fact is was like 3 words long.....But thank god I realized it had to do something the BB. I'm happy I have this idol and I will make sure I will get to the end and win this game.
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 10, 2017 22:17:31
moondancer63
moondancer63
Confessional
chris2pei
Right away I like my tribe, I immediately formed an alliance with my close friends Rodriguez Queen Vi and Dee. Also jj has come to me wanting to work with me so I think I'm in a good spot. Right now I would probably send jay m home for lack of a target. Also my alliance member Vi told me that she has an idol and I'm like. Yassss. I'm not going to tell dee or rod though bc it's her secret and she has asked me not to tell. I think that we will be able to get to the final 4 if we all try our best. And I wouldn't pick anyone who I would rather lose next to than any of these three.

I have had past alliances with each individually

Vi and I have worked together the most. We have been through many group games together and I think that this one will be not different.

Rod and I have been friends from almost my first month on Tengaged from which he was on a different account. He has had a second chance with this account and I'm excited to be working with him again.

Dee is the newest but no less important. We formed an alliance with two other people called the Kings and Queens of Japan and while half of the Kings and Queens are in this game. I don't doubt that we will along with Queen Vi and rod will form a powerful kingdom launching us deep into the game
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 11, 2017 19:16:14
Rodrigues75
Rodrigues75
No title
chris2pei
im n ot sure if were meant to be sending confessionals or not but im going to So i found the laszlo idol and told harry and now i just need to find the rubik Idol. i thin k it starts with bb and has the letters from the other clue. I have an alliance of m,yself mc violet and deana who are going to destroy the competition
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Jake and Harry found the location of idol but the idol is nowhere to be found...
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 11, 2017 17:56:12
LockerAmi
LockerAmi
Survivor Hungary Ami's Confessional
chris2pei
-sits on log with buff around chest- Ok so in this game so far Lazlo has been laz-lacking very hard. We are now down 2 losses and since were gonna be losing I'm feeling like it's time this game picked up so I'm planning a blindside this next tribal on Zach/Swadles the reason I want to blindside Zach is because he's literally like the only one I haven't spoken to and he's active which would be shocking. So My plan is to tell(lie) Jalen that I've heard his name thrown out but I want him to stay. I'm close with Maddie already so I might say the same to convince them to vote with me. But we need 4 to be majority so I might throw one of the others off by telling them to vote someone and hope it doesn't get around.

I just really want to make a big move and get this game going so hopefully this nove has some umph and juice to it so I can quinch(?) my thirst. <3

Ps Im lowkey crazy/petty in my CF lol
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 12, 2017 06:48:39
LockerAmi
LockerAmi
Survivor Hungary Vote
chris2pei
-walks up to table- -writes down (Zach/Swadles) on paper- -flips- Sorry buddy but hopefully this vote is on you and this game can get cracking. Even if you dont go, well hey atleast we'll have drama now. :) -folds and puts in Urn-
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 9
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 13, 2017 15:26:53
deeannamorgan
deeannamorgan
Confessional
chris2pei
Yo these people straight up suck! Neither tribe could get past like 88 bottles like WTF!! Idk if everyone is inact or what but its real damn annoying
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 12
2645 days 19 hours ago
chris2pei
No confessional...

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!