This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hungary

Topic » Hungary

2660 days 21 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 13
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Violet

I'm not going to be basic and try to maid the tribe names together. I want to get a name that fits the season name.

My Merged Name is going to be Matthias

Matthias is this famous Church in the Budapest's Castle District and is known after a beloved 15th-century king.
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Jake

I suggest Houdini for the tribe name
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
JJ

My tribe name is "Egyutt"
My reasoning for this is Egyutt means together in Hungarian representing how we are now together
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Brittany

My suggestion is the "Onogur" tribe!

Named after the collection of tribes that ruled Eastern Parts of Hungary way back when.
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Ami

Ok I have chosen the merge name to be "Rendetlenség" which is the tranlation name for "Mess" because this game has been a hot inactive mess but the merge will be messier but in a good way because I and hopefully some others will really heat it up and bring drama to make our season go down as the messiest cast ever!

Go Rendetlenség! <3
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Jay

Túlélo
What better name for a tribe of Survivors for the Hungarian word "Survivalist"? Plus, lets be real. We're all willing to stab each other in the back.
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 17, 2017 02:56:03
Jaybirdnifty
Jaybirdnifty
Confessional
chris2pei
THANK GOD MY TRIBE NEVER WENT TO TRIBAL. Otherwise, my ass would be grass. Anyways, I apolgoize for being so inactive. I was focusing on the end of another game I was apart of Leanna's Whodunnit (Got Third place before I was killed off *pouts*). ANYWAYS, I haven't been COMPLETELY lazy. I've been talking to Deanna since day one since we literally just got out of a survivor game together. Now I'm focusing on building bridges with the other players. Hopefully I can win this reward challenge to get a little bit of safety.
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 17, 2017 20:03:59
Violetx
Violetx
confessional
chris2pei
Literally the people from the Laszlo tribe are so desperate and want to work with me. Like they are not trying to be friendly first, they are just saying, "wanna work together", I was going to be a bitch to Ami and say "Fuck off" but then I realized, I need these people for jury votes so I had to say yes
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 18, 2017 16:42:30
Jaybirdnifty
Jaybirdnifty
Confessional
chris2pei
Yes I finally got an immunity idol !  In this game it's always nice to have a little better safety my goal is to try to keep on so that I don't until the very end because the game doesn't really even start until the end when people have to start picking off their own teammates
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 19
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 19, 2017 05:21:06
deeannamorgan
deeannamorgan
Confessional
chris2pei
Sigh, bitter sweet that JJ is gone, bitter because I think he really had no one in this game so I could've easily manipulated him, but sweet because I have 6 of my tribunates who came to me for the vote!!! 6!!! THATS LIT LMAO them being: (Michael, Ami, Jay, Britany, Violet and Jake). So its sweet because I think I'm in a pretty good spot at this moment but that could easily change tomorrow. My main alliance this game has been Michael, Violet and Jake but I feel like I am the stronger of our group, either then Michael who I think were pretty even.

Michael is one of my biggest threats in this game, being that he is a social player and participates in comps. The rest of this cast is pretty sucky / inactive and I think it'll be easy to get rid of them one by one (if they don't get rid of themselves LOL) as long as they don't see that Im a threat in this game
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 19, 2017 12:25:18
Jaybirdnifty
Jaybirdnifty
Confessional
chris2pei
Gahhhhh I don't know a single one of these castaways besides what looks to be Rupert. I think I'm going to sit this challenge out because I have to go to work anyways. I might try again when I get back!
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 24
2660 days 20 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 22, 2017 19:54:57
Violetx
Violetx
confessional
chris2pei
Jay told Deeanna that Rod told him (Jay), that he knows my alliance is voting him and he is playing his idol. I on the fence about him having an idol or not, because whoever made the merged tribe name has an idol and no one in my alliance admitted it, so he probably has it. I think he is bluffing though, so my alliance is splitting the votes between Jay and Brittany and hopefully it works.

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!