This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Hungary

Topic » Hungary

2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 22, 2017 21:09:50
deeannamorgan
deeannamorgan
confessional
chris2pei
I hate these idiots lmao. They're all ayers and backstabbers and I'm fucking pissed off right now
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 22, 2017 20:20:24
Jaybirdnifty
Jaybirdnifty
I WANT TO CHAGE MY IDOL PLAY
chris2pei
To myself. Rodriguez said he was voting for me. That little shit is officially on my radar, but Michael is still my target right now.
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 27
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 24, 2017 13:25:56
Violetx
Violetx
confessional
chris2pei
I'm worried about someone trying to come for me, so I don't know if I should try to make a move and just be loyal to my alliance. I still have my idol, so I hope not to use it until next tribal
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 24, 2017 14:20:08
Jaybirdnifty
Jaybirdnifty
No title
Violetxchris2pei
So are you interested in going against Deanna? Deanna sent me a screenshot last night so I know you two and Britnay were aligned. But I'm telling you girl, Deanna is going to use you as long as she can control your vote and then when she feels like she can't, she's going to try to off you. We are at the jury now, and it's time to start thinking who you want to sit next to and who do you think you have a better shot at winning. From my conversations with Deanna, she's seemed to be running the game behind the scenes and she got upset yesterday when I tried to make a move to help my own resume. Are you willing to just be a puppet for her?
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 24, 2017 14:29:09
Jaybirdnifty
Jaybirdnifty
Confessional and vote
chris2pei
Confessional: I'm trying to do just about every trick in my bag to get people to think that Deanna and MC are a bigger threat than me. MC has won COUNTLESS strategic awards so I think he'd be a good person to get rid of, and Deanna is winning immunity after immunity. So why get rid of me, when you have these two people who would slaughter you at tribal council?

Vote: My vote is for...Michael-Caleb.
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 24, 2017 14:33:16
Violetx
Violetx
confessional
chris2pei
OMG JAY JUST SPILLED SOME TEA ON DEEANNA, she acts like she controls the game but I wouldn't think that. I know he is telling the truth because he showed me proof. She is so lucky she has immunity because I would've blindsided her
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 24, 2017 21:54:06
hsb123
hsb123
Confessional
chris2pei
My vote goes to Michael. Right now, people might see me as inactive for not doing challenges but that's not the case.For the rock one, I sent my submission to the wrong Chris! For the music one, I legit only got one song but I knew that would not be enough to win so why submit? I've voted every time but once. Anyways, I've allied myself with Jay and Michael could have been blindsided had Brittany not self voted! Now it's 4-2, myself and Jay being the two. We're a kick ass duo though. I've talked to Jake and convinced him to vote Michael. Or at least I think. If nothing more, I plated a seed of doubt in his head. It's obvious that Deeanna and Michael will win if they make it to the end. Hopefully all goes to plan and Michael gets eliminated. I just hope I have enough to say to get me at least a few votes. I don't really expect to win but I'm trying my best. Around the merge, I felt a tiny bit secure but I lost my allies one by one. One was removed and another self-voted and was eliminated.
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 30
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
No confessionals...
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 33
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 28, 2017 22:43:55
Jaybirdnifty
Jaybirdnifty
DAMN (Confessional)
chris2pei
It sucks that I lost...But hopefully I can convince the others to keep me. After all, all of MC's allies are in the jury. So why wouldn't they vote for him to win?
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 29, 2017 13:12:03
Jaybirdnifty
Jaybirdnifty
Confessional
chris2pei
It's so freaking frustrating. I know MC's voting for me, so I'm cool with that. And I know that Jake and Harry are as well. But they're blowing smoke up my ass. Harry is telling me that the target is still MC and Jake is like 'I respect you enough to tell you that I'm voting you out' and then sending me a message that says 'actually i have some rethinking to do'. I told these people...personal>strategic for me. I'm not going to lie, I'm a bitter jury member lol. It just sucks knowing that I was one immunity challenge away from winning the game. Normally I try to keep track of the days, but I never had to do a memory challenge for a Survivor game (I have for Big Brother) so I didn't evey think of it. Oh well. It's be fun, and I wish you the best of luck in hosting future seasons!
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
Jan 30, 2017 00:52:02
Jaybirdnifty
Jaybirdnifty
Confessional
chris2pei
Get. Rekt. OMG, I can't believe he changed his vote! I'm so freaking excited! I would like to dedicate my future win to Jake and his stupidity. You NEVER tell someone 'I'm going to vote for you' and then DON'T vote for them. And here's why. A) Now I know not to trust you in future seasons. B) If you did vote me out I would have been a bitter jury since you gave me false hope. AND, on top of that, HE OPENLY ADMITTED TO ME BEING THE REASON PRACTICALLY. He said that he changed his vote because he realized that MC's friends would vote for him to win, the VERY thing that I told him at the tribal council!
2660 days 17 hours ago
chris2pei
DAY 36

open group

C.R.

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!