This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3379 days 3 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
I'm shocked that Tayvie said I came off as sweet in my red carpet. Maybe in Celeb Jeopardy, I should try to embrace it and impersonate a sweetheart.
3379 days ago
Mantyke
I DEMAND THAT BTM 2 GETS TAKEN OFF MY RECORD. ITS NOT CUTE.
3378 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
ok just saying of course Britany would choose a bitch who doesn't know how to put on makeup because she doesn't
3378 days 21 hours ago
rory17
and of course, your running your mouth. who the fuck is the person you picked anyways?
3378 days 15 hours ago
Giraffez
wow you have absolutely no taste in movies then
3378 days 8 hours ago
rory17
You LOVE to get the last words, don't you?
3378 days ago
Giraffez
yeah I do why thank you for realizing when you got beat now take several seats hunty because you ain't winning this shit
3377 days 23 hours ago
rory17
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO GOING HOME LAST WEEK! I AM MAKING IT IT FARTHER THAN YOU, SWEETIE!
3377 days 21 hours ago
HowLovely
el drama.
3377 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
oh honey boo boo I'm sorry but you aren't making it that far your pulling a Drina only difference Drina tried to win challenges your trying to stay in the middle ok
3377 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
also I don't know if you were trying to be funny or if you had a fucking seizure while typing up your story but I'm a Miranda fan and she would never and I mean never talk like that ok it's one thing to try to exaggerate her or personify one of her characters but sugar what you did ain't cute
3377 days 20 hours ago
rory17
She would never type like that, but would talk like that. If your a true fan, you would know. You are supposed to be out. Shut your goddamn mouth before you get out this week again.
3377 days 20 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
Britany is right. Miranda has a certain accent that she speaks in.
3377 days 16 hours ago
Giraffez
true but also Rory do you honestly believe I was suppose to go last night I mean seriously now get of your fucking high horse and leave
3377 days 15 hours ago
rory17
This is a drag show. My name isn't Rory, it's Brittney, YOU GIRAFFE! Yes, Mandi slayed you last night. Get ON your fucking horse and leave.

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!