This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3392 days 21 hours ago
rory17
Bitch, she bashed me first.
3392 days 21 hours ago
rory17
9 days 7 hours agoWeetmaster
Yeah it's a drag race, not a drag walk girl ^^^
3392 days 21 hours ago
HowLovely
ok @ the drama
3392 days 14 hours ago
Giraffez
that's because you were complaining about something that I MADE did I go then no
3392 days 13 hours ago
rory17
I didnt have any experience with movies so I said now I have to make a movie
3392 days 5 hours ago
Giraffez
have you ever had to write a creative story because that was what she was asking for not a legit movie
3391 days 11 hours ago
rory17
I know that, but I don't really like writing
3391 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
and just saying Rory but for that challenge even Tayvie said our looks were similar and I had mine way before you and actually sent you what mine looked like before you posted yours so you apparently thought it looked good enough to copy then
3391 days 10 hours ago
Giraffez
also where i'm from the only person who wears an outfit like that to church is the town whore
3391 days 10 hours ago
rory17
..........................you didn't send it to me....and my outfit looks like a whore?
3391 days 10 hours ago
Giraffez
yeah church your suppose to cover not reveal and yes I did I sent it to all of you guys so you could get a good look at what I was going for
3391 days 10 hours ago
rory17
At my church, that is how most people dress, so I love and don't care what you say. I didn't get your look....never..........so don't tell me that you did
3391 days 10 hours ago
rory17
and besides, it reveals at the knees so I can walk easier
3391 days 10 hours ago
Giraffez
it also could be easy access for the V ok and let me guess non denominational
3391 days 10 hours ago
rory17
yes....do you have a problem with that too?

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!