This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3394 days 1 hour ago
Slice
y'all r all bein so unnecessary
3394 days 1 hour ago
rory17
If your getting trampled over by 3 to 4 queens, it is very necessary
3394 days 1 hour ago
Realchance
OH MEH GOD STOP BEING EXTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
3394 days 1 hour ago
rory17
extra?
3394 days 1 hour ago
HowLovely
dammit lmao

i thought my Gia was fish, but it was on top.
DEAD.
3393 days 22 hours ago
Weetmaster
Im starting to get a little discouraged by all the times im just safe. I only have one win and everything else is safe, the numbers are dwindling down and im here floating while the tide is coming in, i dont know what im doing wrong, tbh
3393 days 22 hours ago
HighNoon
Isnt Sofia not white? *clocks mouth*
3393 days 22 hours ago
Giraffez
bitch she didn't slay me and you ain't no queen your a joke Rory
3393 days 21 hours ago
Weetmaster
Damn, ignored on the runway, and ignored in the workroom smh ^^^

3rd place here I come
3393 days 21 hours ago
rory17
Nina, your lip-syncs suck and at least I actually have a chance in this competition. Your comebacks are the same everytime "Your getting out next!" and "I'm slaying your ass out of the competition" when in reality, you will be one of the next to go. You are the biggest bitch this series has ever had and you know it. Even Lindsay Lohan has more class than you. Before you be a bitch to me, take a look at yourself.
3393 days 18 hours ago
Giraffez
look Rory learn respect ok your not that good and your not that bad your just there and I do have class bitch ok I have more class then Lindsay and you know what I might just be next but at least i'm going to try my all to stay unlike you who wants the easy way out bitch
3393 days 18 hours ago
rory17
You get in the fucking bottom every other week. You probably think that class has something to do with school and saying you have more education that Lindsay Lohan which is probably true....If you look at my critique, every week I am SO close to the top that it isn't even funny. I'm almost at the top every week and your usually at the bottom. You are a Negative Nancy  and you know it. You tell me how bad I am, yet I have NEVER been on the bottom and you have x3. You were supposed to leave. Don't tell me how bad I am or how good I am not when your the next to leave.
3393 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
http://www.tengaged.com/blog/Giraffez/6090030/i-really-dont-care-celebrity-apprentace
oh i'm the next to leave how do you say that also everyone else because asking Rory would sorta be like a back handed thing please plus this
3393 days 17 hours ago
rory17
First, you be a be a bitch. Now, your spamming. How much worse can you get?
3393 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
Fuck you you started it with bashing my friend so fuck you Rory

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!