This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3349 days 2 hours ago
rory17
*confessional* idk why I was in the bottom last week. I have a perfect outfit. The Irish is based on luck, so yeah. The idea was so good that another queen stole it *COUGH *COUGH KELESHIA COUGH* COUGH*
3349 days 1 hour ago
Weetmaster
Look how the tables have turned ms barone :p
3348 days 21 hours ago
Giraffez
Thanks 16 for the shout out
3346 days 19 hours ago
rory17
*confessional* WTF? Blu Blaq Dress placed over me? She will have the same look every week.....the stupid Blue/Black dress with writing on it. She is super lazy and hopefully is out next. She is the a Magnolia Crawford of this season- she is lazy about her outfits and everyone thinks she is annoying. Her placing over me is unfair. Hopefully, she is next out #SHADE
3346 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
*confessional* ok well i'm just getting off my first low thanks to bodily fluids and now I have to work with a top, a bottom and a returnee and that's just precious I also have Natasha and Triple
3346 days 12 hours ago
konohavillage1
I'm gonna smack the shit out of precious.
3346 days 1 hour ago
mahogany
*confessional* SMH at this "team" I was given.

Someone must have told them that it was a good idea to run ahead and pick some tired idea from page fucking 6 of the BIG OL' BOOK OF DRAG AESTHETICS for our idea for the CREATIVITY challenge WITHOUT CONSULTING THE QUEEN who has made the same blue/black dress funny for 3 challenges so far.

Mm mm.
3346 days 1 hour ago
mahogany
*confessional* I take my last confessional back, my team is conscientious and full of TEAM PLAYERS, and I am so glad that r.org put me here. :)
3346 days ago
konohavillage1
chile bye
3345 days 23 hours ago
Slice
someone please tell triplechin to see if she can find any talent under chin #2
3345 days 22 hours ago
wearegreatppl
*confessional* i think my team is gonna rock this
3345 days 22 hours ago
mahogany
*confessional* I'm ready to be in the spotlight, my team is working like a well oiled vagina and I am dressed 2 THA 9S
3344 days 21 hours ago
Slice
I have to change my lewk if I want to win this competition. It's time to shine.
3344 days 1 hour ago
DarkLordScorpio
*confessional* This challenge has been a real rollercoaster, I've been waiting until it's done until I talk about it so I don't ruin the surprise. I came up with an idea for the show, it was a sci fi, space age thing, and it was pretty basic but I was quite happy with it. Then, Blu told me she hated it and had a better idea, which I must emphasise I have no problem with, it's a team effort and if my team say no, that's fine. What I did have a problem with was her new idea; a story about the ghosts of dead babies. Seriously? I was disgusted, I genuinely felt sick. Miscarriages are tragic things and my family know that all too well, which is why I was reluctant to take part in the idea. I told her I hoped I didn't seem like I was overreacting, but I had real issues with it. To her credit, Blu made sure I wasn't doing anything I really didn't want to, saying she appreciated me turning my bad memories into humour, and although I was still horrified by the idea, I did what I could. She is very confident in the idea, and I guess she knows the kind of humour that appeals to those on this site better than me, so fair enough. I just hope it was worth it and that despite everything, I've done I've done the best job I can.
~ Medusa Nippletwist
3343 days 23 hours ago
mahogany
*confessional in which Medusa lightly nudges me under the bus even tho her idea sucked and mine won the challenge*

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!