This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3343 days 20 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
That wasn't my intention at all, as I said I have no problem with that. My apologies if that's how it came across.
3343 days 19 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
If I was really that headstrong, I wouldn't have went along with it, but I did because I trusted you because you knew what would be appealing. I had issues with it, yes, but I wasn't trying to make you seem bad for it, I just wanted to share how this went for me. The issues I had were nothing to do with the fact it wasn't my idea, and I managed to overcome my issues. I just wanted to share that. #NoTeaNoShadeNoPinkLemonade
3343 days 19 hours ago
Leafeon
bloop
3343 days 16 hours ago
wearegreatppl
i think the idea was very american horror story ish.
3343 days 16 hours ago
wearegreatppl
*confessinal* the girls are both doing mediocre at this lip sync they will need to turn it out in this lip sync to prove they deserve to stay in the competition. so im excited to see the lip sync
3341 days 16 hours ago
wearegreatppl
who is leafoen ? im so confused
3341 days 15 hours ago
Leafeon
im that bitch
3341 days 14 hours ago
mahogany
When I saw Triplechin come down the runway I was like DAMN. She better hope Tayvie don't keep Keleisha on the runway... again
3340 days 10 hours ago
Giraffez
so ghetto as fuck what do you think about me giving you the spot light this challenge
3339 days 23 hours ago
rileythepegasus101
*confessional crying*

I don't understand why so many of these people are just kicking me for every little thing I do... I never say anything mean to them at all and they just roast me!
3339 days 17 hours ago
Giraffez
Confessional
Ok ghetto as fuck just needs to calm her titties and shut up and go home
3339 days 15 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
Ugh I feel like I've lost my pizazz, my looks don't look as good as they used to, I'm really worried about my spot in this competition now :(
3339 days 14 hours ago
Leafeon
*offers keleshia one of my onion rings* lets be friends
3338 days 5 hours ago
DarkLordScorpio
@ Triplechin for calling out glorification of the murder of native Americans and the true meaning of thanksgiving
https://media.giphy.com/media/5yLgoceQDgD7aZzlaZG/giphy.gif

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!