This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3302 days 21 hours ago
rory17
Who is Hoe talking to?
3302 days 21 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
*Flipping my weave, staring at the other queens smiling*

Confessional: I know right off the back bitches are gonna be trying to shade, and throw shots to try to prove they are funny. Hunny the competition hasn't even started yet. Get ready cause I'm giving you ALL FACE this season. And of course i'm the prettiest here.

we are in drag, and some of you still look like men.
3302 days 21 hours ago
boyfriend
insert death drop/generic shade/a pun/a video or gif
3302 days 21 hours ago
boyfriend
i'm here to be a sound bite and then get eliminated
3302 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional: these hoes have already started drama... I'm just sitting here in the sun while all this shade is being thrown around.
3302 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional: it's sad that I want the drama bitches to be my partner
3302 days 20 hours ago
Zuelke
Confessional: Hello darling!  My name is Delica Tessen and I am the FINEST cut of meat I this competition *traces my ON FLEEK drawn-on tit*
3302 days 20 hours ago
winner132
*struts in with a holier than thou attitude while looking down upon the other queens*

I could hear your cackling from down the street.

Oh my I must be in the wrong place. I'm looking for Tayvie's Drag Race not the Ugly Witches Support Group
3302 days 20 hours ago
winner132
Confessional: These girls have nothing on me, I could tell the minute I walked through that door that this was gonna be a piece of cake.
3302 days 20 hours ago
rory17
*confessional* The first challenge hasn't even happened and we already have cocky girls, dramatic girls, and girls that complain! Really queen?
3302 days 20 hours ago
winner132
Confessional: It's horrifying how much these "queens" look more like kings. Honestly what is this amateur season.
3302 days 20 hours ago
Absol
*rolls in*
It is me, Orangé.
Anyone thirsty for all this juice, gorl?
3302 days 19 hours ago
Willam
shade
3302 days 15 hours ago
blueu22
yall are disgustin
3302 days 15 hours ago
blueu22
nasty ass ratchet hoes please take a seat

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!