This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3322 days 1 hour ago
Zuelke
Confessional: I noticed Brookie snarling at my partner.  I'm hoping there will be an opportunity for me to burn all her wigs, because that bitch is getting on my NERVES.
3322 days ago
Willam
Confessional: i noticed Delica looking at my partner snarling at her partner. I'm hoping there will be an opportunity for me to burn all her wigs, because that bitch is getting on my NERVES.

(Sorry, I had to)
3322 days ago
tomdudley
*walks in with ice shoes*

Is it cold in here? Because the queen of ice has arrived.
3322 days ago
tomdudley
Confessional: My name is Icelandia and I am 15 years old. I am colder than any queen that has appeared on this show. But i'm still warm enough to please your hearts (then cut you)
3321 days 22 hours ago
hippydude126
Confessional: someone needs to fucking melt that elsa bitch.
3321 days 22 hours ago
Carvalho
*Confessional*

Looking to Icelandia, that bitch only has one-look I know who is going first.
3321 days 21 hours ago
wearegreatppl
im quite pleased with my partner
3321 days 18 hours ago
wearegreatppl
i just wondering what will happen to one when your partner sashays away
3321 days 16 hours ago
tomdudley
Confessional: These girls think I'm a one trick pony. They better watch before they slip and fall.
3321 days 16 hours ago
tomdudley
Confessional: Looking over at Snowy's runway look, I clock him not only stealing my partner's dog, but my partner's dress aswell. Really Queen??
3321 days 14 hours ago
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Im pretty sure the theme does not relate to it ACTUALLY RAINING indoors.
You took the task to literal hun. Whats your IQ again?

*laughing at L-A*
3321 days 13 hours ago
Giraffez
Ok just wondering how many dumb bitches does it take to screw in a light bulb one but ladasha will always take it to literal
3321 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Um excuse me Lowpricelandia, but don't call me out. I made that outfit before your partner's was posted because I was waiting for my partner's approval. I didn't realize the dress was the same, but if I did, I would've changed it. My makeup and accessories is still better, so don't come at me like that or I'ma start beefin real hard with you. I can beat my shitty partner in a lip sync regardless. If you have a problem with my style, I can make a new one.
3321 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional: This bitch think that she's Elsa, but I'ma show her who the real ice queen is...

http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/narnia/images/5/5c/Jadisblue.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20141212051153
3321 days 12 hours ago
blueu22
deshonBANNEDISBACK
Im pretty sure the theme does not relate to it ACTUALLY RAINING indoors.
You took the task to literal hun. Whats your IQ again?

*laughing at L-A*

I'm pretty sure the theme does actually considering that's exactly what he said! I think you didn't take the task at face value and didn't do what was asked sweety!

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!