This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

~The Workroom~

Topic » ~The Workroom~

3302 days 11 hours ago
Carvalho
I cant wait to see the first queen home. Muahahaja
3302 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
*walks in* THE HOUSE OF BUCKEL IS BACK BITCHES
3302 days 11 hours ago
Giraffez
Confessional
Hello my name is Beagle Lady Buckel but please call  me Lady honestly I don't know why that bitch Giraffez had to make Beagle first when Lady Beagle Buckel has a better ring to it but oh well any way I'm here to finally fucking win this bitch for the Buckel clan and win I shall
3302 days 10 hours ago
Insanity
LMAO IS EVERYONE GETTING ALONG IN HUR?
3302 days 6 hours ago
blueu22
where's my damn partner
3302 days 5 hours ago
Zuelke
*confessional*
I just random.org'd my list because whoever ends up being my partner will end up doing worse than me anyway.
3302 days 5 hours ago
rory17
*confessional* Sorry House of Buckels, but the House of Patricks is taking it home this year :3 sorry about it!
3302 days 5 hours ago
hippydude126
OI OI BITCHES!

https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-FaDYkcKipmU/ThNzYLy_buI/AAAAAAAABEs/9L6U2leN93c/ny-entrance.gif
3302 days 1 hour ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional: Everyone is so cocky here. I can't take all of this cockiness. This went from some fish to some straight up sausage in here. Yall need to tuck your cockiness and be a classy queen like the rest of us
3302 days 1 hour ago
ryanhawk71
*laughs*
I wonder who I'll be paired up with
3302 days 1 hour ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional: I put everyone that's better than me at the top of my list, so I can lean on them until I'm off on my own. I'll probably lose the lip sync unless it's Beyoncé.
3302 days ago
wearegreatppl
*walks in*
Hello whores
3302 days ago
rory17
*looks at Francesca*

*gives her snarl*
3301 days 22 hours ago
Willam
Im here just to steal things
3301 days 12 hours ago
Slice
Hoe

open group

Tayvie's Drag Race Nine

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!