This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Socotra Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Socotra..

3100 days 8 hours ago
Lifer107
Steve (voting Greg):

Well... I don't want to do this. But basically I have made it clear what side I was on all merge except when I flipped the merge vote. Greg, sorry... I definitely wanted to make it further with you, but this game it just did not happen because we did not start on the same tribes. Hope you don't take it personally, love you buddy!
3100 days 8 hours ago
Lifer107
Steve:

This game sucks... Chris and I are so close and we made final 2 in the big brother game. And I care for him, but it's a game. Jordan has been my closest ally and also been a friend of mine (he's in my frat), and even though he is like the idol finder (I DO HELP BTW). I feel like I have enough friends on the jury I will just beat him... and I am sure he will just let me win anyways. Jasper and I are pretty close too I mean... we have each other on the front page right now. And Greg... I made a final 2 deal with him in another game... but not this one. So I hope he is not too upset. If it is a final 3 I want to go with Scott and Jordan because they were from my original tribe and I will win. If it is a final 2 I would want to go with Chris and Jordan to final 3 and they will both take me to final 2 and I will probably win against Jordan... it will be close with Chris. Ugh... I wish I just quit at the merge and didn't have to deal with this. I think I gotten too soft hearted. This game also seems a bit stacked in my favor so it makes it awkward and not as rewarding if I do win lol.
3100 days 7 hours ago
Lifer107
Daniel:

I'm very lonely at this moment. I feel as though I really have no one to trust. Steve I hate so fucking much, mostly jealousy from all his wins, Scott and Jordan blatantly lied to me last vote on who they were going after. Gaia and Jay are together and they couldn't care less about what I wanna do. Fuck voting Scott, how I see it, Jordan or Steve should go. Scott and Jay in the F3 is maybe my slim chance to take the win but the playing room I have right now is very little.

I'm gonna need to approach Scott with a big F2 deal or what I instead offer a F2 to Jordan, he takes the bait, hopefully puts his guard down and that opens me up for some plans
3100 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Scott:

i don't fucking know anymore here's a A TRIOcity of images that display my current feelings about this tribal
http://i.imgur.com/xXgr67E.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/iBtEMtj.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/EXEr7Kc.jpg

i have ties to 4/5 people and the jury doesn't like me real talk hahaha damn
3098 days 9 hours ago
Mearl
Jordan:

This looks like the end for me, my luck ran out just a little short. Damn, Steve really did screw me this game. Remind me never to trust him again.
3094 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
Conversation between Daniel and Scott:

Daniel: You might feel like you're alone for this F4 tribal and immunity but I wanna work together for this vote. We all know Gaia's gonna beat all of us if he gets to the end. We'll need to do everything in our power to win it so that we could get Gaia out a huge threat in this game, the biggest one right now. What you say

Scott: If there's a 100% way we can get him out then yes, tho I doubt I can beat him in a tiebreaker challenge

Daniel: I hope that Jay wouldn't be stupid enough to vote with him.
3094 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
Scott:

So the jury is gonna vote between the three who in THEIR MINDS had played the worst games LMAO. I hope they aren't gonna hivemind the questions and ask what our biggest moves were like give us questions that don't make me want to hang myself jesus.
My speech won't be the one Gaia was talking about in the tribal thread but here it is if you want to see the greatest downfall in online survivor history.
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7549/forum/topic/15184938

I'm just gonna talk about playing UTR and just staying to 1 side 1hunna
3094 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
Conversation between Daniel and Scott:

Daniel: Holy shit you won! Finally man this is it, I'll vote Gaia if you want me to and worst case scenario we got to a tie vote and destroys me but at least we have a chance to get him out now

Scott: I mean I was definitely thinking about it but Jay is the only one to be COMPLETELY loyal to Qulan. Hadibu probably knows you flipped on James by now (didn't tell them btw) I remember Gaia flipped back during mid-merge so I doubt the jury would welcome him. Either Jay or Yourself are most likely getting Qulans votes. I'm not gonna vote for you but you have a better chance of winning against me and Gaia rather than Jay.

Daniel: That doesn't mean anything in this game. Qulan doesn't care about loyalty and what not. Greg, Andrew and Justin knows that Jay didn't provide much when all Qulan members talked about who to vote. He's just rode Gaias coat tail

Scott: Damn I never thought about how they would vote LOL. I guess Gaia is our best option.

Daniel: LMao. I'm telling you though we're fucked in FTC with Gaia comparing to Jay

Scott: I agree, here's to hoping Qulan and literally everyone else won't be bitter as shit! Sending my vote now
3094 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
Scott (voting Stoner):

Stoner
This is my rise from the ashes. After everything I had to do to win that bs challenge this is what it's all about.
It's
Time
For
Me
3094 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
Daniel (voting Stoner):

I think it's obvious why I'm voting him out. I wanna win this game and he's my biggest threat depending on F3.. or compared to Jay who hasn't done shit other that suck Gaia's ass
3094 days 9 hours ago
Lifer107
Scott:

Since I thought that Gaia and Jay would do some reverse psychology on me and vote for me I kept the immunity necklace, I AM A FOOL. If I was GOOD I could make a case for myself no matter what happens but NO
3093 days 5 hours ago
Mearl
Scott (before voting Gaia)

So the jury is gonna vote between the three who in THEIR MINDS had played the worst games LMAO. I hope they aren't gonna hivemind the questions and ask what our biggest moves were like give us questions that don't make me want to hang myself jesus.
My speech won't be the one Gaia was talking about in the tribal thread but here it is if you want to see the greatest downfall in online survivor history.
http://www.tengaged.com/group/7549/forum/topic/15184938

I'm just gonna talk about playing UTR and just staying to 1 side 1hunna

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!