This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Socotra Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Socotra..

3133 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
Jordan (When voting Gregory):

I really wish I had a choice. I don't even know if you'll go home, I don't trust Eli at all. But I have to vote you, sorry man.
3133 days ago
Mearl
Daniel:

Well that swap flunked hard, we didn't even have a tribal to go to as a divided tribe and I'm annoyed. This could've been that chance to up ourselves as a majority by taking out Eli or Scott. I've grown to trust Jordan and I know Scott was just talking to me so he wouldn't be next to go. I would have preferred him gone tbh, Eli was mostly a thought and I believe I could use him in the future.

As for the merge I needed our 6 Qulan to get back in motion as to what our plans were which was pick the others off one by one. I got a group message going and apparently Eli was the first name that came up. As soon as I could I tried to persuade both Justin and Greg, it worked out pretty well and I tried to get Steve on the target list but no one went for it. It makes me question how loyal the group is to this 6. Although I'm personally not, I still need others to believe that. In this group I believe we've divided ourselves into 3 duos consistent of Me, Pure - Greg, Justin - Gaia, Jay. With that being said I would say when the time is right, strike at the Gaia, Jay group (Voted Gaia specifically) and I would hope that we could then bring Jay in.

But that isn't that matter as now, that's far ahead. I started talking to James and he seems pretty trustworthy but a very social person so I wouldn't be surprised if he's making alliance with everyone. I still felt as though Him and Jordan could help get info from what's happening on the other side. This would give me more options as the game moves on.

Out of all the I would never know time zones would be the thing to screw me over. The vote suddenly changed to James, a good ally. I tried to change this vote but nothing seemed to work, everyone locked in their votes so I've gotta do what's needed to be done. I could go and vote Greg but this early it's dumb and I'm not even 100% that the other side is voting that way. They might as well be lying to me. So I gotta vote my main man James
3133 days ago
Mearl
Steve:

Well I do not want to vote James or Greg tonight... if it ties I am not drawing rocks.

I am voting for Greg tonight.... this sucks since I definitely want to play with you. But I can't be seen as a flip flopper and lose all my jury votes so early. Hope you play your idol or something.
3132 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
FINAL 11
3132 days 2 hours ago
Lifer107
Sean: Given the circumstances, I think it suffices to say... I'm fucked.
3132 days ago
Lifer107
Scott:

It's fucking over.
Both sides are just gonna beat my ass.
I really should've expected someone to flip. (probably steve or some shit idk)
Hadibu suspects it was ME for being so QUIET and Qulan sees me as an immunity threat (I don't blame them).
But hey, it's been a while since I've been mid-merge
Why
not
enjoy
the ride
3131 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Gregory:

So, things seem to be going pretty well right now. I won immunity, I've talked to everybody on Halah up to this point, so I have at least some connection with them, and I got the Qulan Alliance to vote Eli. Gaia was the hardest to convince, since he wanted to vote Scott for reasons I'll explain later. Later, Gaia asks me to give him his immunity idol since Steve sent him a screenshot and I did what he wanted. I also learned that the reason Gaia wanted to vote Scott was to return the favor to Steve, who wanted Scott out, who I coincidentally told Eli to vote when I really wanted him out. I'm hoping Gaia voted/is voting Eli because if not, we could have problems. And this is probably less important than Gaia voting Scott and causing a tie that he can fix at the revote, but I hope he doesn't backstab us and vote me out. See? Minor problem.
3131 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Jordan:

Vote: Stoner

Confessional: If this doesn't work I don't know what will.
3131 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Stoner:

"I hate to do this (vote Eli) but my tribe will not budge and apparently that tribe is voting me."
3131 days ago
Lifer107
Steve: I am going to vote for Chris... Greg should have saved him with his "immunity idol". Since I planned it all out or whatever. Hope Scott goes cause he doesn't talk to me. <3 me being a double agent spy person. I just don't really like this Jordan vs Chris thing... ;( I rather go to the end with Chris because I love him and he took me to the end in our BB game. I wish people weren't so honest with me... I know too many idols... I better not be idoled out! <3
3130 days 23 hours ago
Lifer107
Scott: holy FUCK lol i can't believe i stayed, not because of elis personal vote against me but just that the qulan 5 didn't vote for ME.
we're just at another stalemate AGAIN hahahaha holy shit.
nothing more now then to just hope daniel or steve don't flip at the revote.
or just find an idol but that won't happen in the slightest
3130 days 22 hours ago
Lifer107
Andrew: When we merged, I was really thankful. Obviously, if the Qulan lost their last challenge, I was gone. So then when WitZ told me to vote Greg, I decided it was his time to go. I told Greg in secret, and then let him tell everyone else to vote WitZ. Greg is definitely putting himself out there as a top dog, and that's also a good thing about lying in the shadows in this specific game. With the immunity necklace, if the immunity winner decides to give it up and they are right, chances are they are going to go for a dominant character. Greg has already won an immunity challenge and has "connections" to the other side. He's also very vocal in tribal. By hiding behind Greg at this point, I can avoid being immunity-necklaced.

In the Qulan tribe, my connections actually are pretty strong. I'm close allies with Daniel and Stoner. I talk to Greg a lot. I've talked to Jay. I actually haven't talked to BeastBoy (but that's also because he hasn't friended me xD)

Unless something goes horribly and someone flips or someone has the idea to immunity necklace me out, I'd say I'm in a good position to float my way through.
3130 days 20 hours ago
Lifer107
Scott:

I'm on the outs completely can't wait to play a fake idol, leave and then vote for justin or stoner fucking hyped
3129 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
Jordan (in reference to voting Justin):

I don't really care anymore. I don't care if Steve or Scott goes home. I know that I need to vote you out either way.
3129 days 18 hours ago
Lifer107
Daniel:

Last vote I decided after that disastrous vote with James going I thought to maybe just lay low for this one and let others do the work. One side which was Qulan voted for Eli and I wasn't annoyed by it, I kinda liked the idea but  an even better option came to mind which was Gaia. After so many games of him making it further than me I can get some payback, certainly wasn't the case and it's gonna be awhile until we have that chance to take him out. That was a little rundown of last vote now onto tonights vote.

As usual Greg comes in and mentions Scotts name, everyone agrees and everyone locks their vote. Well that's not how you fucking play the game, you're making this as boring as you possibly can which is so stressful. There is no playing room in this game and I can't take it, I'd rather jump of a cliff than see these fucking maniacs pagong one tribe and then get fucked over by the people they were following this whole time.

Also with the twist of the immunity thing, I'm pretty much forced to play both sides because it's now a given that each tribal we'll see a blindside and if I'm god with each side, I wont be the first one targeted from either team. The problem I have is it still then feels like it's tribe vs tribe since whichever person from whatever side wins they have most of the power in the vote to take someone out.

Okay I have 2 minutes before votes are due so I've heard Scotts name from one side and Gaias name from the other. It's a real dilemma because maybe this time Qulan will know I flipped my vote but I don't care, let's spice things up and vote Gaia again

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!