This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Socotra Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Socotra..

3113 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
will be posted here
3112 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
SerenityFirefly: So I get into the game, I see my tribe, aaaaaand Steve's in it. Steve is one of my best friends on Tengaged and I'm in his frat. And we're starting on the same tribe. Hopefully no one else notices this, or we both die.
3112 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Gaiaphagee: Welcome to my charity. 2Beastly, JayElVee, EliOrtiz, and Econ, OH MY!

4 people who i can trust very much and If we all make a swap and get on a similar tribe or make a merge i am fucking GOLDEN
3112 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Gaiaphage: Atm I am trying to set myself up in a majority alliance. Daniel reached out to me so I'm gonna see what he's thinking. I also mailed dry ice and the white level, so we'll see what happens.

I told eli and Econ to work with each other on their tribe. I have to check with 2beastly soon and see how he is holding up on his tribe.
3112 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Choirwolf: Well, this is my own fault I totally didn't realize this started tonight, so I am sure I am going to be leaving first which stinks, because if I am able to start playing my game I normally do a very good job.  Well, hopefully I can dig myself out of this hole time to suck up to some of these people.  Honey also asked that we put aside our difference's from Manalord's Virtual Survivor: Australia which I am totally fine with, because we didn't really have any issues anyways it was all in her looney head.  Well, let's see how this goes it could be bad hahaha I hope I'm not walking out the door first!
3112 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Choirwolf: Well, let's hope Eli and Eric aren't totally playing me like a fiddle which they totally could be, because they pretty much made it seem like I had no other option.  In most games I am able to flip the game at least mostly in my favor after a round or two, so let's just hope they aren't screwing me over and tricking me.
3112 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
SerenityFirefly: Finally, for the first time in my Survivor career I found an idol without someone telling me where it was! This is the best day of my Survivor life!
3112 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
WitZ: Hello :p So far it has been pretty simple. I along with Scott and Steve dominated the first challenge and so that is a great start. The three of us have a teamwork ethic thing going and I hope that will eventually form an "active alliance" to put myself in the numbers for this tribe. Obviously I need a fourth to be in the numbers and I think for me it is Jordan. He seemed active in the challenge too but came a tad late and so we didn't use him. Adding him would have just risked confusion. Either way I think that I am in a decent spot with my tribe and if all goes to plan Harry or Sean will be the first to leave Hadibu. I think that is about it. I am having fun and I hope that I can last a long time in this game :P
3112 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Econ21: This game is such a mess right now and i have no idea how this tribal is going to go. The hard part about this tribe is i have to watch what i say to who every time i talk pretty much. Honey and Eli are on eachother friend lists and so are Shawn and Patrica. So i dont really have much room to talk to people. I think i am safe tonight but i really dont know. I think i am with Shawn and Eli in voting for Ahmir but i really dont know. I could easily being going home tonight because there are only 6 people and who knows what is going happen. You only find out who you can really trust after the 1st tribal and i am excited and nervous to fnd out.
3112 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
PureControl: In regards to the challenges, I would consider myself actually doing pretty well. I'm showing up, which is a must in the early stages of the game, and contributing a fair amount. I'm not labeling myself as a massive physical threat, but I am establishing myself as a valuable teammate that actually isn't terrible at the challenges.
The tribe that I am on is pretty cool, actually. The three people I've been talking to are Daniel, Stoner, and Jay. Daniel seems like the kind of person who tries to hard to be a villain and will play himself out of the game. Stoner is funny, and the most prominent member of our tribe. He could be a good shield down the road, but I'm not sure that he will follow that path. He seems pretty smart and seems like a really great strategic player. Jay, or whatever his name is, honestly seems likely to be the first boot of out tribe. He didn't really show up to the challenges, and is strategizing so hard so early in the game. We haven't even lost a challenge yet, no need to have a boot list. At this point, you need to focus on a social game, which I believe he is trying to do, but could be failing. As for Gregory and BeastBoy, I don't really have anything to say about them. Neither of them have contacted me yet, which I do take as a bad sign.
In Survivor, bonds need to be made as a first priority. Strategy comes later. When you form those bonds, and they are tight, you may be able to cut those bonds to further yourself in the game. That's what I'm willing to do to get far in this game.
And I know it's a cliché, and all white players say this, but even though I could be viewed as an easy first voteout, don't underestimate me. Andrew is coming, not only to play, and to "have fun", but to win.
And hey, at least I didn't get last!
3112 days 6 hours ago
Lifer107
Choirwolf: I am very much over my tribe losing. So tonight I know the time and I am going to show up and make sure I am not sitting back in this position.  Unless of course I leave! Haha! Anyways, I am just going to go with what my girl Honey has agreed with me to do and also, because Eli said he is and send a vote towards PATRICIA! Wish me luck haha
3112 days 5 hours ago
Lifer107
WitZ: Hey... well I don't have much to say as our tribe keeps winning lmao. I think that until we lose everything at Habidu will be sweet :P So... bring on challenge three <3
3112 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
AFTER 3RD IMMUNITY CHALLENGE
3112 days 2 hours ago
Mearl
Scott:

guess what, MORM3 time

i can't believe after like 3 challenges i'm sending my first confessional LOL i feel like such a fucking dick but there's been NOTHING for me to talk about since nothing's really been happening.

so i have a "one day" alliance with renegade and james which i'm really indifferent about it really doesn't impact me, and i say one day because i talked with them for one day like i doubt we're going to tribal until a swap but somethings definitely coming down the mountain of flop and it's probably my limp body
3112 days 1 hour ago
Lifer107
Econ21:
Being on this tribe absolutely sucks, we cant win anything and i have no power in who goes home. I guess my best ally right now is Eli but i dont even know if he is really with me. I am sort of close with Honey but again idk if Honey is with me and i know that Eli and Honey are close anyway. They are telling me to vote for Shawn but they are telling Shawn to vote for me probably so i will just have to hope they are telling me the truth and then hopefully a swap happens so i can get off this horrible tribe.
3111 days 3 hours ago
Mearl
Shawn:
I'm probably leaving Honey voted Eric as did I most likely it's a tie for me and Eric so I'll probs leave I am on a 2 hour drive and may not be able to play to the best of my ability at the challenge tonight haha so this stinks I feel like with time commitments I've struggled playing this game but after tonight I shouldn't have any issues anymore so I hope I survive and can put my heart into this game otherwise if I leave its my own fault for being busy

open group

MALUS Viewer Lounge

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!