This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins S2 - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins S2 -..

3402 days 15 hours ago
KathrineOliver
And I'm actually starting to think I'm gonna vote for Emmy Jay, if he's in Final 3 or 2. :) None of these ass-holes ain' getting my vote. And I actually have a pretty good excuse for it.
3402 days 13 hours ago
wym395
Cedric has had so many opportunities to make a big move that it just makes me sad. Doesn't he get he will not win with those 2 sitting on his side?
3402 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
Cedric is nothing but a blind follower and will only get my vote if he's up against emmy jay
3402 days 7 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Do you think they promised him a Jalapao F3? Cause they must've worked on him a lot. Cause he said to me he was willing to stay with us even after we blindsided him for a second time. xD So they must've been talking a lot to him.
3402 days 7 hours ago
KathrineOliver
I'm gonna vote for Emmy Jay :) But apparently... look at the Tribal Council. "The first fully unanimous vote in Survivor history"? Are they voting Emmy Jay out tonight?
3402 days 6 hours ago
Emotion
I think they did promise him that. And he doesn't care who wins as long as it's a jalapo that's the problem
3402 days 5 hours ago
wym395
Well at least a floater won't be in the finale
3402 days 4 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Oh, now they're all friendly over there. :\ Honestly, I wanted to vote for Emmy Jay at Final Tribal, cause his enormous weakness was my demise. Cause that night they used 2 idols, we should've voted Emmy Jay out. And we would've had the advantage. But the dude was just so weak that it didn't even cross my mind to vote him. And he was the only one, who was gonna be obviously idolless! I feel so stupid! D= One move and we could've all still been in the game.
3402 days 4 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Now I can't even do that. I'll have to vote for dumb, dumber, even more dumber, or dumbest. And I know, I'm dumb too, cause I'm sitting here, ranting, and being a loser, but Imma hate on them some more when Final Tribal comes! :\
3402 days 4 hours ago
Emotion
It'd be me you and Carlos out there right now if we'd done that -_-
3402 days 3 hours ago
harrywasnak
hey guys
3401 days 21 hours ago
wym395
Well so far Nate has my vote since he voted for me to stay
3400 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Everyone give Nate a warm welcome! - The Final member of the Jury will be following him shortly!
3400 days 6 hours ago
harrywasnak
who is still in guys?
3400 days 6 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Cedric, Dan and Josh - All from Jalapao -

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!