This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor Tocantins S2 - Ponderosa Discussion

Topic » Survivor Tocantins S2 -..

3409 days 5 hours ago
_Adidas_
Question for both Ash and Luis - Do you think it is essential to make a big move in order to have any chance of winning this game?

Yes make big moves, you just cant make them too early or too much because you will be seen as a threat ...
3409 days 5 hours ago
_Adidas_
Question for both Ash and Luis - Dan just won Individual Immunity securing himself a spot in the F6; who do you think will be joining us?

*not seeing Kat being voted out,* Id say Josh or Cedric
3409 days 5 hours ago
_Adidas_
WOW WHAT!! This is very confusing i think everyone is playing all sides...
(BTW mail me when u ask me a Q)
3409 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Dang, Kat. Jalapoa haijacked the game :-/
3409 days 5 hours ago
Emotion
Emmy jay is 100% to blame. I hope he makes it to final 2 so I can rip him to shreds
3407 days 12 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Welcome to Ponderosa Carlos!

Carlos A. -  Now that you are apart of the Jury; the power shifts to you and the other six Jurors; is there any way that you would not vote for someone at the FTC?
3407 days 10 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Kathrine O. - The vote was 5-2. Who do you think voted with you at Tribal Council?

Carlos. That's why he's here.
3407 days 10 hours ago
KathrineOliver
I'm so sorry, Carlooos!!! :( We were close. It's just that those fools lack any common sense.
3407 days 9 hours ago
Emotion
Emmy jay will pay
3407 days 9 hours ago
wym395
Carlos A. -  Now that you are apart of the Jury; the power shifts to you and the other six Jurors; is there any way that you would not vote for someone at the FTC?
I am not bitter at all but the one person that I will not vote for is Emmy Jay.
3407 days 8 hours ago
Emotion
Yes^^^^^^
3407 days 4 hours ago
ItsOfficial
Question for all the Jurors:

Final 5 - Cedric wins I.immunity - Who would you be most surprised to see join us here at Ponderosa?
3407 days 4 hours ago
_Adidas_
Josh or Dan
3407 days 4 hours ago
Emotion
I cant imagine Nate not going this time.
3406 days 21 hours ago
KathrineOliver
Josh/ Dan/ Emmy Jay. Those three are going to the Final 3, unless Cedric wins F4 Immunity.

open group

Survivor S.Africa - Ponderosa

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!