This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Portugal Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Portugal..

3341 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
This is the confessional box and discussion area where you will see how the game is progressing and my thoughts on various players
3337 days 23 hours ago
ryanhawk71
TIME FOR A PRE-SEASON CAST ASSESSMENT AND I'M HOPEFUL FOR PRE-SEASON CONFESSIONALS!
3337 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
I will do a cast assessment
3337 days 23 hours ago
LockerAmi
Yess can't wait to see crazy players!
3337 days 23 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Nik/nikw98 - I think he will do well, but he will by all means be underestimated when the game starts.
Corinne/CorinneKaplan4460 - She is definitely a great player, but people really see her as a triple threat because she is such an all around well-rounded player.
Nick/nnewman3 - I think that he's good at laying low, but will definitely be seen as a floater if he gets far.
Honey/honeybunch1 - From what I've seen, Honey can be a sweetheart or a bitch, and I think the bitchy side would be really fun to watch considering we've had someone in that role every single season.
Crystal/Tommy123 - I have honestly never seen him before, but I've somewhat seen his name. I'm not sure how he'll do.
Nicole/Nicole16 - Nicole is one of those people that can win group games over and over and never stop because people let her get way to far and she gives everyone a run for their money.
Fire Dragon/AlaskanFireDragon - Fire Dragon is by far one of the biggest names on the group game scene, so he will be an obvious threat but one that people will want to keep for his usefullness in challenges.
Bates/Bataglia - Bates will most likely do well but it all depends on his activity. If he misses challenges and doesn't make an alliance quickly, he could be the first to go.
Alex/DrDeadly - I really don't know much about Alex, but I for some reason can't get over the feeling that he will be an early boot.
Dan/Duke - Dan is definitely a big player that sends great confessionals, but he always manages to get booted pre-merge for some reason that just genuinely puzzles me.
Bobby/bklimas - Many people don't like the way he plays, and I feel that his history in group games will put a target on his back and get him out early.
Jay/jayrox9321 - I have seen a lot of Jay, but I don't know exactly how he might play. I can see him getting voted off early just because he seems too nice for his own good.
Sim/SomebodyAwesome - Sim is definitely up there on the list with Fire Dragon. He is a high level and a very well known person, who will probably end up working with Fire Dragon, but will be a huge threat once merge hits.
Derrick/iiAmazing - I've seen him in many group games, but haven't payed attention to him much in survivor. I hope he is good, but it might just hang on how good he is at challenges.
Andrew/AndrewIsBored - Andrew is a real question mark for me, but I can imagine him forming an early alliance that carries him to the end.
Paul/Survivorgame1 (Suka) - Paul is no doubt one of the best players here, but I think that being on a white level (for now) account and the responsibility of RTB3 will put him at a real disadvantage.
Tyler/Tylerseeg - I think Tyler might get booted early, but he seems to have a good personality.
Rylie/MarthaSpeaks - Rylie is definitely fiesty if nothing else. It will be fun to watch her gameplay and how far she goes, because she is pretty unpredictable at times.
3337 days 23 hours ago
ryanhawk71
tbh I spammed so hard this time and I got possibly my best cast so far
3337 days 23 hours ago
thewinner
Nik/nikw98 - Probably sucks.

Corinne/CorinneKaplan4460 - Corinne will definitely be entertaining. She is not a great strategic player but I'm sure she'll be an entertaining presence.

Nick/nnewman3 - He won my series essentially by doing nothing. Really good and nice guy though.

Honey/honeybunch1 - Will be decent if she tries, she's nice from what I remember.

Crystal/Tommy123 - who

Nicole/Nicole16 - depends on how much effort she puts in but could be good.

Fire Dragon/AlaskanFireDragon - funny guy. Will likely go far.

Bates/Bataglia - Likable, decent player.

Alex/DrDeadly - who

Dan/Duke - he'll be my winner pick, I really like him.

Bobby/bklimas - yeah he ain't winning.

Jay/jayrox9321 - who

Sim/SomebodyAwesome - Oh it's AFD's F2 buddy. Good physical player.

Derrick/iiAmazing - sucks

Andrew/AndrewIsBored - sucks

Paul/Survivorgame1 (Suka) - Could be great, could be a flop.

Tyler/Tylerseeg - not sure

Rylie/MarthaSpeaks - definitely interesting and could win. She'll lay low for a while and then when she's in danger you'll get about 20 confessionals in an hour so be ready.
3337 days 23 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Now I just need to find a challenge really quickly XD
3337 days 23 hours ago
LockerAmi
Do Tic Tac Toe
3337 days 23 hours ago
LockerAmi
Tic Tac Toe was in Tuter's Survivor it was pretty interesting.

He would randomize what tribe gets first mark.

Then

First One tribe member would pick

Then an Opposite one on the other tribe would pick .

Then the first tribe would go again.

And it could be like first to win 3 or 4 games that'd be cool
3337 days 23 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Bobby:
Yay, game is about to start.  Glad I made the cast, and now will be almost time to play.
3337 days 23 hours ago
ryanhawk71
and I could do that for the next challenge I made one up you guys would love it
3337 days 23 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Anyway, the first twist of the season is that two people will pick tribes then be assigned to the tribe that the other person picked so this should be fun
3337 days 22 hours ago
ryanhawk71
The premiere is happening rn btw if ya'll want to see
http://www.tengaged.com/group/6476/forum/topic/14770484/last
3337 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Should have cast me...
3337 days 22 hours ago
me2013
Are you having a sweepstake?

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!