This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Portugal Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Portugal..

3354 days 12 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Bobby:
Yay, my tribe won the first challenge.  I had to take multiple roles by random.org to do the challenge.
3354 days 12 hours ago
ryanhawk71
and no I'm not doing a sweepstake sorry
3354 days 12 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Nick:
I can't believe that honey lose us the Callenge today I'm mad at honey right now she needs to help us next or she going home next
3354 days 12 hours ago
me2013
"goes back to the couch with my popcorn and coke"

#TeamB
#TeamAFD
#TeamSim
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Nick: (I don't understand)
I vote out honey because she help us in this challenge
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Andrew:
Honey

Hmm well I missed the challenge CUZ I slept! A guy needs sleep and I needed that sleep... Hopefully I wonte be voted out.
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Not many confessionals so far, but I hope they perk up soon and start to play fr
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I sometimes wonder if Nick's computer has a keyboard or a typewriter...
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
"She didn't heped us in the Callenge"
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Rylie:
Confessional # 1 - And this game is on! I mean literally not two seconds out the gate and people are already proposing crazy off the cuff alliances. I mean we do not even have to go to tribal council! So of course Tyler proposes the stupid lets stick together because we were the only ones who were at the challenge for our tribe alliance which nobody is going to publicly turned down, but I gave him a counter offer. One that I think will either get me, Tyler, & Derrick deep for sure or will lead to me getting voted out first because I did not just blindly go along with the first thing somebody said. So, Tyler wants me, Derrick, Bobby, & Corinne for the majority 5 alliance, luckily enough I thought of something that works out in more ways than one. I went back to Tyler & Derrick two guys I really want to work with in this game and said look we should form ANOTHER alliance to make us the swing votes and guarantee whoever we want gone goes home. MY alliance (our true alliance) I suggested was me, Tyler, Derrick, Nik & Fire Dragon. Of course if Nik/Fire Dragon/Bobby/Corinne get to talking we will probably be in trouble. You have to make risky moves in Survivor it is the only way to win.
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
and let the games begin ;)
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Rylie:
Confessional # 2 - These guys forced me to play this game in a way that I am not used to playing. Hard right out of the gate. I think its going to cost me this game really early. However, in the off chance that what I am suggesting works, not only could me Derrick & Tyler just run Fogo, but come the merge we could easily have majority. I know the first person has not even been voted out yet and we are thinking this far ahead. That is the sort of tribe I was put on, these people are putting together alliances on the first day that have no chance in hell of lasting until the end. I know I am probably a top contender to be voted out the first time we see tribal council because of the way I am talking to these guys, but again I have to play this way, I have been given no choice in the matter.
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Rylie:
Confessional # 3 - On the bright side both Tyler & Derrick are consistently sending me messages. This is good because in this game no mail is a sign that you are getting voted out soon. But, who knows maybe there is such a thing as too much mail. I have no idea how much of what I am saying is getting back to other people on this tribe. I am assuming probably the entire tribe already knows about what Im trying to do because every time I come up with a genius plan and tell it to somebody they burn me by going back and telling somebody who was not supposed to know about it.
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Rylie:
Confessional # 4: Tyler scares me. Because I feel like people will be so quick to trust him since he was the first one to put an alliance idea out there, that happens in literally every one of these games. I want to work with him though, its just I do not feel I can trust him because he may have too much power already. And I am offering him more power, I think he would be a fool not to take this opportunity to be honest.
3354 days 10 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I love Rylie so much but they have put her in a really bad position

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!