This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Portugal Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Portugal..

3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Rylie:
Confessional # 5: I am hoping Terra votes Andrew out first. I have played Survivor with him before, I like the guy, but I feel totally responsible for voting him out. I cannot be sure if hes the type who holds a grudge so seeing him go first would be a lot off my mind. On the other hand if hes willing to work with me I would be more than willing to do so. This is an entirely new Survivor game, the other one has nothing to do with this.
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Tyler:
I've formed an alliance with Bobby, Rylee, Corinne, and Derek on the basis that we were the 5 that showed up for the challenge today, and they have all agreed. Rylee is taking it further by talking to me about a final 2, and also coming up with a bunch of scenerios that include everyone on our tribe. I think she's definitely overplaying and i dont really trust her, but im going with it for now, and i think im in a good positon at this point in the game :)
3354 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh snap
3354 days 7 hours ago
Cryptspartan
Is Rylie just going to count her confessionals?
3354 days 6 hours ago
me2013
OMG Rylie is a double crossing ***** - she lies and manipulates everyone and THEN blames everyone else - I hope they get her out early - or she will be a bitter juror!
3353 days 20 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Nicole:
I vote to evict SUKA
3353 days 18 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Paul:
duke
3353 days 14 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Sim:
Voting for Andrew because he is bored
3353 days 14 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Nick:
This Callenge I need my tribe mates to play this Callenge . I know jay & bates are inactives right now. I might blindside one of the inactives if they don't play tonight match
3353 days 13 hours ago
me2013
Interesting - Bates is not inact - in fact he is actually quite a good player and is very loyal. He takes 24 hours off every week - shame the host started the game on the day he is not online. If they keep him he will definitely be an asset
3353 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Nick:
I can't believe my tribe didn't show up at the Callenge again & they need to step it up next callange
3353 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
"callenge"
3353 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
I have so many great players on this cast that aren't really doing anything
3353 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Sim:
voting for jay since he self voted anyways!
3353 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Nick:
I'm voting out bates tonight

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!