This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

Survivor: Portugal Confessionals

Topic » Survivor: Portugal..

3338 days 8 hours ago
LockerAmi
Tough final 5 cant wait to see who wins!
3338 days 8 hours ago
LockerAmi
Tyler and Paul are competitors but so is Corinne so I hope she pulls it out of the box.
3338 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Nick:
I voting out firedragon
3338 days 7 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Fire Dragon:
i vote nick
3337 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Tyler:
this is where the game gets interesting, we've gotten rid of everyone who was not in the alliance, so now we have to turn on each other. Everyone believes i am with them, which is good because i have a good shot at making the finals, but bad because i know 2 people are going to be really mad at me if i make final tribal council. Ive been the one controlling this game since the merge, Everyone in my alliancedid what i wanted. In this tribal i will be voting off my biggest threat, the one other person besides me who i think has had a good amount of control in this game. I know there are risks in my decision so i just have to hope im making the right choice
3337 days 21 hours ago
ryanhawk71
That pisses me off that he's barely sent confessionals and now all of a sudden he's being obnoxious.
3337 days 20 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Paul:
Nick
3337 days 20 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Tyler:
I vote for Nick because we are down to our 5 person alliance where we have to turn on each other and I think he is my biggest threat in this game
3337 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Conversation with Paul and Corinne: (started by Paul)
Two of the challenges I won were luck. Another was trivia. And I just had a bit faster wifi than you last time. I'm not actually that good at challenges.
>I suck at ALL challenges xD
>LMAO
>>We will legit be the cutest final 3 ever. If the immunoty challenge involves like mini games on the site I am screwed. I'm on mobile :/
>>>LMAO same! cute F3 :P
>>>I guess lets just see what happens at the immunity challenge
>>>>Of course a final 3!!!! I don't care, whoever you want. It doesn't matter as long as I'm there XD.
>>>>>We still have our finals deal?
>>>>>Who should we take with us to F3?
3337 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Confessional From Paul:
Well, I made Final 4 :D
i was in a comfortable majority alliance to whole game! I made some plans and got some people to throw their votes the first Merge tribal! I had strong social ties... I have had people tell me everything!
Corinne has been my closest ally, but im sending her home this Tribal and shes getting 4th.... I am DETERMINED to send her home! She is the biggest threat and I will ALWAYS get my way!
:)
See you at the FTC ;)
3337 days 11 hours ago
ryanhawk71
If that works, I will consider Paul All-stars worthy
3337 days 5 hours ago
Realchance
I really like Corrine and would love to see Firedragon blindsided
3336 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Tyler:
for firedragon because ive been alligned with corinne for the entire game and decided a good while ago that she would be my finals partner, and im sticking true to that. Hopefully i dont finish out the trend of people voting for firedragon and  then being voted off
3336 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Corinne:
I vote off Tyler
3336 days 13 hours ago
ryanhawk71
Voting Confessional From Paul:
Vote (please read it as this): Tyler xoxo we arent your puppets ;)

open group

Ry's Survivor VL

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!