This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor All-Stars - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor All-Stars -..

1355 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
1355 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

I saw my tribe being named and I was praying I was not put onto this tribe. I liked people on the first tribe and I know I’ll like people on the third tribe, but somehow I got put with 6 people I have no relationship with. This sucks. I feel absolutely terrible right now. Like always, I come in with a big target on my back, and I have NO RELATIONSHIPS on my tribe.

I like Gera, Eric, Scott, Nick, JB, AJ, and Tiffany...somehow all seven aren’t on my tribe. I am in such a bad spot starting this game and I need to motivate myself to get it together because I am not a quitter.
1355 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Tiffany / Jaesus123:

Yeah I’m back and I’m back for blood. I should of won my season but due to some dumbness in the jury I didn’t get the votes I needed. This time I’m gonna fight harder to get people who will vote for me in the jury.
I walked in and I already don’t like Lukas. He’s one of those reddit bitches that think survivor is like the god of all reality tv shows. Which it’s not. But that’s a different story for a different day.
1355 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / RL10:

SURVIVOR ALL STARS!! Man, this is really happening, and I'm so happy to be back for this season. You know last time I played, I made too many mistakes. I played on the bottom, thought too much about keeping my alliance safe and not myself; and just put a target on myself too early in the game. This time, I'm looking out for myself, friendships aside, I have to redeem myself and do what I should've been able to do the first time and is win this game.

This is a pretty intense cast, not gonna lie, there's people I know and people I don't, which should be very interesting figuring out how to navigate through this season. There's a lot of big personalities in this cast that I know are gonna clash, so my hope is to slide under them for a little while and let them target each other early. But it won't be easy, this is very experienced group that knows what they're doing and it's either keep up or get out.
1355 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Brandon / Coolbrandonman:

Day one, so far so good I guess. Other than having the ugly buffs, I can’t complain. I see you decided to put me and Rohan on the same tribe. . . I’m not the kind of person to pass a quick judgment but something tells me you put us together on purpose. Well I hate to break it to ya, but me and my main man Rohan are in a power alliance. And to my own surprise, I actually kinda trust him despite all the times he tried to vote me out in Indonesia. I believe Scott and JJ are in this alliance too but I still have yet to get to know them better. I’ve talked to Scott a little and he isn’t exactly giving off a friendly vibe so I’m a bit iffy on him still but we’ve only just started talking so that could change pretty quick. I’ve been talking to Curly and he actually seems pretty cool so I’ll see where my relationship goes with him. Yeah that’s about it, and I doubt anything big will happen tonight so I’m just gonna relax now
1355 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / rohanprabhu:

Me Brandon Scott and Leanna are in an alliance who would expect me and brandon to work togetehr however i dont fully trust him so i have my guard up i know scott and leanna are more loyal to each other than to me but only need to worry about that later. Im working with curly on the side and so is brandon
1355 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Lukas / SirNiceGuy:

Here I am, after five damn years, I'm back doing this series once more for All-Stars. I'll admit, I'm trying to remember how I played back in Finland, I was a bratty high schooler and all that. Now I'm just a bratty college student. Now I'm thinking I should probably do something vaguely similar to whatever I did back then, but managing my threat level to a much greater degree. Stay low-key, but not so low-key that people just think I'm a floater.
1355 days 1 hour ago
DanielzSnooz
Scott / gbpackXLVchamps:

21 people! Wow. Ok. So....first things first, let me comment on my planned game strategy. Being that I have a reputation of being The Godfather, I am not going to put myself in a leadership role, at least not for the early part of the game. I'm going to let others take the leadership role, and I am going to concentrate on my best attribute, my incredible social game. So I reached out to the 14 people not on my tribe and just said hi and exchanged pleasantries. Some of those 14 I already knew. My goal? To let these people know that I exist and to wish them good luck. Some of these people haven't responded but a few have...Yung and Tony in particular, and we've had some good convos, not game convos, but just friendly convos. My goal is not to make intra-tribe alliances at this point, but to get to know everyone....it's never too early to start jury management and if I can get to know one fact about each person, that can only help. Now, onto my tribe. Rohan is so entertaining. I can't believe he is only 13. JJ and I have a history from a recent group game, but I think we can work together at least for the time being. I was added to an alliance with those two and Brandon so we have the numbers, but honestly, the person I clicked with the most is Gersimov. Really cool guy although we havent talked game at all. We will see where that goes. Eric and I didn't talk much, and then there is Curly from my season. Of course, Curly, Ryan and Ethan are all here in all stars, and all of them were part of a vicious blindside of me in Montenegro. Not sure what I want to do with Curly yet, but if my alliance of 4 wants to pick off one of the other 3, I don't want it to be Gers. I'm hoping we can settle on Eric or Curly as the first boot from our tribe. As to the other players, I told Ethan I would work with him, but I want revenge for Montenegro, so I have no problem turning on him. Jake wants to work with me, but Jake, Nick, and Jeremy finished 1-2-3 in their season, so that has to be broken up. Anyway, those are my thoughts for today. Good night.
1354 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / rohanprabhu:

Gerasimov is being super shady i started private chatting him and he was like im trying to figure out who is cool so i think he is alligned with everyone. I mean im doing the same thing but im loyal to my 4 person alliance. Curly and I are getting along great but I think Curly is going to play the same game as Yung did in Survivor Indonesia because Curly is super social and brandon already told me they've been private messaging. Eric just messaged me and i messaged him back but he hasn't seen it yet so i don't know where that is going. im an idiot i thought it was tribe immunity but it's individual immunity for the first one curley just told me lol we are thinking of voting out shady gera if he dont win. We are flopping back and forth the idea of voting out eric and gerasimov but right now leaning towards eric because of gerasimov pre exsisting relation ship with nick jake and jeremy not being great and there a huge threat that gera can give intel on
1354 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / RL10:

Well, it's day 2 out here in the Canadian wilderness, which is pretty much my backyard and not much is currently happening, which I think is a good thing. I think we have a pretty chill tribe at the moment. I've talked to Lukas, Yung and Jake quite a bit and they seem chill. Abel and I have a connection coming into this game that I hope can carry into this game. Haven't talked at all to Tony, but he hasn't approached me either, so whatever. And then there's Nels, who gives me Jeremy vibes with his one word answers
1354 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

Well damn it feels good to be back. Since my last time playing I’ve played a few More games, and gained experience, so this time I think I’ll be more ready than ever and I’m here to show that I have what it takes to not only make the end again but also become a two time winner.
coming back onto the island this season is more intense as it is all returning players so I’m definitely gna need to play a lot smarter. As soon as the game started- right off the bat I’m getting messages and a lot of them are from players who are on other tribes! I’ve had good conversations with Scott, Brandon and Curly ( friends with)all of which are on the malahat tribe. I’ve also spoke with Jake, Russel, and Ryan ( sports fan able to connect with him based on that) and I quickly spoke with Tony. We agreed to keep Eachother safe for first tribal as we are the only two winners on our tribe. Me and Brandon we’re talking and he suggested that perhaps us two, Rohan and Antonio try to work together if we all
Make the merge which I would definetely be down for. I’m not sure that people would fully suspect it as they may Think it would be too obvious For us four to do that given the chance, but that may be why it could work.  It seems like all I need to do is make strong connections within my own tribe and if I can make the merge  I could be in a really good spot if all the stars are alligned correctly so let’s see what happens. I’m bummed that there is tribal tonight but I’m certain I’ll be able to stay safe.
1354 days 8 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

I feel like I'm in a really bad spot right now because when you don't know anyone you're an easy first vote. People are telling me that Nels is the easy first vote (which I agree), but this is All Stars and people know that I'm a strong player. I'm a strong player with no friends right now, this is an easy chance for them to pick me off...and they probably should.

I have labeled a certain group in this game as the "Daniel Fan Club", meaning I don't know anything about them, but I know they love Daniel and they talk in the VL and they seem to be friends with each other. These people are Rohan, Curly, Yung, Ryan, and Ethan. I think there are some more who could be with them, perhaps Scott. These are the people that I'm concerned because I don't know anything about them and I loosely associate them with each other. I don't have the numbers right now so I'm just going to kiss Yung and Ryan's ass on my tribe, but I did message Nicky saying he should target Ethan because I feel like Ethan could be a threat long-term.
1354 days 7 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

Soo I’ve talked to my tribe mates and I’ve dropped Nel’s name as a possibly person to send home tonight as it is safe . I don’t think he’s been very active or made many allies so it probably wouldn’t piss many people off.

So for tonight I’m writing down Nels. Hope everyone else does it too
1354 days 4 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Rohan / rohanprabhu:

If i even get 1 vote at tribal all hell will break loose cuz no one should be voting for me i got everyone under my control i kinda wanted to vote gerasimov but curly showed me plus sides to getting eric so i told the alliance to im gonna tell gerasimov the plan to get eric out if eric loses immunity cuz i want him on my side to get out the three headed dragon nick jeremy jake Im planning on voting out gerasimov to throw a little bit of chaos in but right before tribal im gonna tell gerasimov that brandon voted for him because i want a target on brandon's back down the road but im gonna make sure he doesn't tell anyone that i gave him the info
1354 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Lukas / SirNiceGuy:

Now that there's only fifteen minutes left before this challenge, I've been sort-of scouting out my status on this tribe, how people see me. So far, I've talked to about half the tribe, and we're on pretty good footing. It seems Nels is the most likely first boot, which honestly suits me, so as long as he doesn't win immunity or anything, I think we're in the clear.
1354 days 3 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Bobby / bklimas:

happy to be playing once again. This is my 3rd time around. Maybe I can win this time around. Hoping to win the first individual immunity. Going to be interesting

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!