This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor All-Stars - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor All-Stars -..

1340 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ethan / gethann:

Omg, I ended up being the last winner remaining teeheee. It is safe to assume JJ is gonna flip to Gera and JB this round which means my main hope will be to win immunity and try to flip Abel since he is clearly on the outs. I love Abel but he is playing for 4th right now so let's see if i can work something. Probs won't join us but like worth a shot.
1340 days 9 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / RL10:

Well, final 7. To be honest, I didn't think I would make it this far, especially with the caliber of competition that there is on this season. As of right now, it's the Humpty Dumpties vs everyone else once again. So, we have to figure out how to get one the other 4 to flip and the most likely person we can try to get is Abel. As nice as it would be to get JJ again after him voting with us the last two tribals, it's pretty clear that he's close with both Gera and Jeremy. So, hopefully Abel will work with us get rid of the other 3, but it will be difficult considering how far he's come with Jeremy and Gera in the Haiti 5 alliance.
1339 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jeremy / _JB_:

my vote doesnt really matter though, it's up to jj to decide which trio is going to the final 4
1339 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

The end is near! So we have a great chance here to take out Ethan, but it all comes down to JJ so hopefully he doesn't fuck it up. I feel like I'm finally getting votes because I think Curly is officially done with me after what happened with him and Jeremy yesterday, which is kind of my doing but I didn't mean for it to blow up like it did. I'm okay with it though. Hoping no vote steal comes out tonight but I've done all I can do with trying to secure JJ, and so have Abel and Jeremy.
1339 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / RL10:

walks up to voting station
opens pen
writes JJ on the parchment
Hey man, thanks for helping us vote Jake and Nick out, time for you to go now
closes pen
folds parchment and places it in the urn
1339 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Abel / Russell11:

So the Haiti crew is down in numbers. Yeah we got Yung out in a glorious 6-1-1-1-1 vote, but due to the auction Ethan got 2 vote blocks which gave him the opportunity to take out Nick and Jake back to back. Now I’m at the point where all I want to do is get me, Jeremy, JJ and Gera to the final 3, BUT apparently Jeremy, JJ and Gera have a final 3 within themselves and JJ’s actually been targeting me this whole time. I received screenshots, quotes, all that, and I’m actually really hurt right now tbh. The fact that the only people I’ve been loyal to have been praying on my downfall this whole time, like it’s just not something I respect. I do know that Ethan is a huge threat and I do want him out, but either way this goes I’m going to be going up against a threesome at final 6; whether it’s Curly, Ryan and Ethan or JJ, Jeremy and Gera, I will be on the bottom. I honestly don’t know what to do. I don’t want to just give Ethan the win but if I’m not going to win, I want it to be someone I like and someone I respect, which is Ethan. JJ has to go, he’s been going hardcore for me behind my back, he just couldn’t take me out because of the immunities that I’ve been winning. This sucks lmao. At this point I do want to take Ryan to the final 3 more than anyone else because I feel like he’s kinda been sheeping Ethan and Curly this whole season. But, we’ll see what happens tonight.
1339 days 12 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ethan / gethann:

So this is gonna be a scary/fun night. I will be receiving my first ever vote in DanZ and my whole fate lies in Abel’s hands. Gera is OBSESSED with getting me out but luckily I’ve made it out. Last night I had a call with Abel where I pitched that Gera, JJ, and JB had a secret finals deal and he was on the bottom of it. Besides the evidence that JB was going to leak the Yung vote to me, Gera telling Curly to protect JJ and JB, and JJ also refusing to go JB or Gera, I think one of the most telling signs is JB not going off and exposing JJ during the Jake or Nick votes. My assumption is that JB knew the votes because JJ told him (because JB really went off on Nick for leaking the Yung vote to me). Say a prayer for me Daniel.
1338 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

Okay so rocks is looking likely. I might be getting votes this time but I don't even care. Leave me vulnerable to get rocked out if you really want me out, I don't mind. I'll survive it and Haiti will control the game. I'd like Ethan or Curly out now so our best option is to put votes on Ryan and then go to rocks.
1338 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / RL10:

I'm so conflicted on what to do at this point. I could risk my own game now, vote Gera and hope it goes to a rock draw or risk getting to the end by voting Ethan, who is probably the most likely to win the game out of the 6 people left. It's tough. My gut is telling me to do one thing, but I also don't want to make the wrong decision because 6 is an allusive number for me. I got voted out last time I played at this same spot, and I made a mistake by not using my safety without power last time. Also, Ethan voted me out at this same point, and I don't want to hand him another win, I came back to get to the end and win.
1338 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jeremy / _JB_

that immunity was so hugeit gives me the power to play offense rather than defense on a very split tribei know abel and gera are down for rocksso im just gonna pressure the three of them into maybe saying something they shouldntand then put them on blast in the main chatand hopefully create enough doubtto bait one of them into flippingif that doesnt work, luck will have to be on our sideif abel or gera go this vote, it wont be for a matter of not trying enoughit will be for simply bad luck, from the auction to now

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!