This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

DanZ Survivor All-Stars - Confessionals

Topic » DanZ Survivor All-Stars -..

1359 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / RL10:

walks up to voting station
opens pen
writes Jeremy on the parchment
Don't think your going home tonight, but this is a little insurance policy, time for the Haiti 5 rule to end
closes pen
folds parchment and places it in the urn
1359 days 16 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

Soooo apparently people are suspecting of me curly and Ryan to be a tight trio. And that I’m gna be getting some votes tonight . My buddy Ethan And Ryan have both told this ugh. Ethan also told
Me he found an idol and he gave it to
Me so I can save myself !! Wow thank you ethan . I heard we’re splitting the vote between Jake and Abel I think ? Cuz tony is down to do Abel so ppl don’t wna exclude him which is perfect cuz If we do that he won’t trust some of us . So I’m ready for the vote
1358 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / RL10:

I think JJ is probably one of the dumbest Survivor players I've ever played with. Like, he wants to work with people that he likes, but at the same doesn't want to work with them. Wait, what?? How does that make any sense. And the fact that he was the one who created the chat for our 5 person alliance, went through all the trouble to make our plan work and then to risk being rocked out just to get 6th place with the Haiti 5 is dumb in so many ways. Now, it's just going to be the waiting game to see which one of myself, Curly, Ethan and Yung go.
1358 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ethan / gethann:

Me talking to someone who played on their season who said they gave up bcuz of how frustrating the haiti group was, im doing the same. So I just had an hour long talk with Jake, not gamebotty Lenjam6 and it was actually refreshing to be able to talk and clear things up. I think based on the aggressive personality that was displayed, from calling Scott an idiot to like flaming JB in the main, to what I’ve heard from his season like I got a lot of misconceptions but talking to him, he is like much different and appreciate that. Gera and JB also apologized for the main chat which I appreciate. I know Nick is mad at me and he yelled at me but like it is what it is. But like I just want to say here, I am glad I got meet like the Jake behind the computer and clear things up.
1358 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

Today shows that you should absolutely never give up. It looked like I was down and out, but I did not give up. JJ literally told me he was voting me out, but I pressed and pressed him to keep me because I would have his back and I plan on it.

The Haiti 5 plan got derailed and I assume Gera leaked the vote. They could have gotten lucky, but I fee like Gera probably leaked. The minority split the vote (which I can understand), but it ended up backfiring. I stole Tony's vote and this was crucial because it led to Tony not being able to vote in the re-vote. I am absolutely mindblown that I was able to get the re-vote to tie and then in the end Tony pulls the rock. I didn't want Tony to pull it, I know a lot of people dislike him and I did have a working game relationship with him even if he's mad at me now, and he is also by far at the bottom of the other "side". Nonetheless, I'd rather he pull the rock than Nick or JJ so I cannot complain.

I know I'm going to continue being a target because all of my potential allies are getting taken out. Honestly the 4 who voted me in the re-vote are so dumb. They should have settled for voting out Jeremy, but instead they let it go to rocks and lost someone who probably would have voted with them in the future. I know they have an obsession with me, but come on...

The Haiti now makes up 5/10 and although I don't trust them fully (especially Gera), I am still here and Nick still has his vote-steal so I have to be grateful.
Jeremy is so funny he is really going on this whole tangent in the chat trying to find out who leaked like as if they would just tell us. I mean it was either Nick or Gera, I just don't see Abel or Jeremy leaking because they don't have ties on the other side really. The plan was to split 2-2-2 on us so I just don't see one of them being behind it. My initial thought is Gera, but apparently it was leaked to Ethan so it could possibly be Nick. I'm going to get to the bottom of this, but not in the public like Jeremy is. I'm going to figure this out behind closed doors.

Today was the day that I realized I just can't trust Nicky. He leaked the plan and straight up admitted it and said if I reveal that he leaked he would just flip on me, but I had to. I cannot trust him anymore, he was too easily manipulated by Ethan and others and I'm severely disappointed. It's possible that Gera also leaked, but I can't point the finger at anyone without evidence and Nicky straight up admitted to it. I'm really sad that he did that because it put my fucking game in jeopardy.

He's not ready for the wrath.
1358 days 23 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Yung / Yunggunzkeep18:

Wooowww at today . I was targeted for being friends with curly and Ryan. Ethan gave me an idol to save myself god bless his soul.  JB publicly asked me to Tell who gave Me  info about me being the target at today’s vote and how I knew to play the idol lmao, I knew he would too.  I’m not sure how much of a bad spot I’m in right now but i know Ryan, Curly , Ethan and myself are on the bottom.  I had a ticket that I haven’t cashed yet but I chose to unleash it tonight so hopefully it does me and my allies good.
1356 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

I hope things are a little more low key tonight. With JJ and a vote steal, the Haiti 5 which I have no choice to stick with for now should be in good shape. Ethan should be going, I am obviously good with that but I did talk to him after I targeted him in the main chat last night and I hope we're cool. I can't play the middle anymore, looks like all communication to the non-Haiti side is shut off. Sucks for them, they shouldn't have risked the last vote going to rocks lmao!!
1356 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

Safety without power tonight was probably the worst thing that could've happened for the Haiti 5. I'm through to the final 8 but I can't help them out, and did I really need the safety? No, I don't receive votes. Who receives votes?? Anyway, I guess I'll try to enjoy some alone time back at camp lmao! But this tribal is probably going to set the tone for the rest of the game. I see it as a 2% chance the whole Haiti 5 survives this, so I'm just hoping things work out to where we'll be in a better spot at final 8.
1356 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / RL10:

Damn, my man Yung was voted out last tribal and it's sort of a weird way for him to go out. We had a chance to get one of the Haiti 5 out and a slip of a tongue causes him to get himself voted out of the game. It sucks to lose a number, but with the position I'm in, it's more like, better they go and not me. The only chance for the Humpty Dumpties to stick around one more day is to win some advantage at the challenge. Like it's ridiculous seeing Jeremy and Jake wrap these people around their little fingers, but I guess they're all good with getting 3rd, 4th and 5th.That auction, couldn't have gone any better for the Humpty Dumpties, Ethan has two vote blockers and Curly has a 50/50 coin. Plus Gera can't vote which is a bonus for our group. At this point, I'm worrying more about our group being safe more so then my own personal game at this point. It's not the way I wanted to play the game, but it's about life or death in this game. And I'd rather sit next to those 2 or JJ, who I think I can trust again for the time being, then sit next to a Haiti 5 member.
1356 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ryan / RL10:

This is such a strange vote, just like the last few. There isn't a whole lot of talk and conversations being made. I personally think that we get rid of Jake this round because he's a huge competition threat, plus if he makes it to the end again, he can very well win this game this time. But Ethan is being so sketchy about keeping him around, like when were they all of a sudden buddies and wanting Jake around. So, honestly this is going to come down to a last minute vote once again.

walks up to voting station
opens pen
writes Jake on the parchment
Your a tough player dude, have to get you out while we still have a chance
closes pen
folds parchment and places it in the urn
1356 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
JJ / LEANNA:

my ability to work with the 3 to take out Nick then flip to the Haiti 3 is being held together by the fact that nick can’t win
1356 days 18 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Ethan / gethann:

DAMN DANIEL THAT AUCTION WAS GREAT. Ended up with 2 vote blockers, an actual majority alliance for the time being, and sent a Haiti home. JB told me the final 5 would be all Haiti and I have achieved my mission which was to DENT that group HARD. AND, I still have a vote blocker LOLLLLLLLLL. SUCK IT.The gift that keeps on giving, first i give nick my half ticket, than i give yung an idol, ryan a vote block, and now Abel an immunity win. I am honestly chillling and could go for at least 4 more hours but like i rather have abel on my side for the chance of him to make a move.So curly and i be figuring out mad things, the Sherlock to my Watson. So i hear JB and Gera are close and Gera wanted to protect JJ and JJ wants to protect them both. They literally have a secret final 3. Also why did JB not come for JJ in the main chat for flipping on the Jake unless he knew about the plan (bcuz JB was willing to tell me about the Yung vote)
1356 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

I am literally like sick to my stomach. I mean do I think it was rigged? Honestly I don't know. I think it was very coincidental that the majority alliance got literally every single bad thing and the minority somehow got every single good thing. It's not a good look.

I'm sure I'll be fucking taken out by this advantage heavy tribal that's about to come up, literally such fucking BS.All the advantages are going to be played and I'm going to get fucked hard. I'm disappointed that I have played two seasons straight and this is the way I'm going to go out. By my ally losing his vote at this tribal and the minority alliance getting two extra votes. And they probably have a vote-steal as well. It's upsetting to go out this way because it's bullshit.

But one thing I don't do is give up. It's not looking good, but I don't give up. If I have to kiss Ethan's ass and hope for the best, I'm going to do it. I'm not going home without a fight.

One thing about me is that I’m a fighter and I will never just give up when things look bad. Lemjam6 does not roll over and die. I am going to throw everything at the wall and just see what sticks.

At this point, the other side pretty much gets to just choose who goes home and it makes sense for me it to be because I do believe I’m the strongest and smartest person out here. But I do believe I have a few cases to pitch to Ethan who I view as core decision-maker on their end. After the Ethan-Nick blowout, Ethan doesn’t have a connection on this side. He was going home until I wanted to change the vote last night like 20 minutes before tribal. I want to pitch to him that we can make a secret alliance to protect each other that no one would expect. Would I be loyal to it? I’d plan on being loyal to it for a few rounds, as long as it is benefiting me. They have vote blocks, but if they use all their powers this round, they’ll be scrambling. Ethan needs someone who will go to bat for him, or at least someone he thinks will go to bat for him.

My other option is using my vote-loss as a strategy and tell them that I cannot vote out a future tribal so that would be beneficial to their “side”. I think there are some pitches I can make to keep myself in, but it’s definitely an uphill battle.
1356 days 17 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Jake / Lemjam6:

Honestly, I had a blast playing. Going two seasons back to back especially when you made finals is very tough, but I came in here guns blazing once again. I think I honestly came in with the biggest target again and there were four winners, still it's Jake who is the biggest threat. I didn't make it as far as I'd hope to, but I'm very with the way that I played. I think there were quite a few people here who were a bit obsessed with me, but I can't blame them. Overall, they probably made the right because I am the strongest and smartest of the Haiti 5 so as much as I hate being out, I think they made the right decision. A vote block and an ally losing his vote kinda fucked me over, but it's just the way the game goes. It sucks the advantages didn't swing my way, but shit happens. I didn't give up, I fought until the bitter end trying to get Ethan to trust me and trying to persuade JJ to voting with my side, but it just didn't work this time.

Thank you for hosting. Jake signing out.
1355 days 14 hours ago
DanielzSnooz
Gera / Gerasimov:

It doesn't look good for what will most likely be the Haiti 3 after this vote. I have to have faith that my connections with Curly and JJ will save me and then the vote advantages get flushed. I think I have at least 1 final 3 deal I made with JJ that hopefully makes him feel good and wanting to work against the Ryan/Ethan/Curly 3.

open group

DanZ Survivor - Confessional Group

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!