This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S2 Paraguay Discussion

Topic » S2 Paraguay Discussion

2269 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
**BRADY GETS 10TH**
2268 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:9

This vote is utter chaos. First, we heard they were voting for Bryan with Zyler playing his idol on Rich. Then Jesse told me they are voting for me. I tried to flip Jesse, but he kept leaking to Kyle. We thought we could get 4 and get the votes on Bryan instead of me to tie it. Then Rich told Chris he was willing to vote for Kyle, and with Bryan’s vote, that’s enough to tie. I told Jesse and Zyler to vote for Bryan, so hopefully they throw those votes and Kyle goes. If Bryan was the target, me and Chris could still survive without him. In fact I think we’d have a better chance without him. With Marshal presumably getting evacuated, it’s gonna be very interesting. Either way I just hope I stay.
2268 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (RedsKanto) Confessional EP:9

Confessional. Ok so the plan didn’t work. That makes me a failure

To be completely honest, I think Zyler and Harry are together. Everytime I mention Harry as a vote off, Zyler gets nervous and changes the target
2268 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
**MARSHAL GETS MED EVACT'D FOR 9TH**
2266 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (RedsKanto) Confessional EP:10

DAMN. I am in such a predicament. Idk what to do
I could vote Harry, Jesse, Sarge, Brian, Chris, Harry, Zyler, or I could be going
Harry is the one to go I think'
Or Bryan since he lied to us.
2266 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
**BRYAN GETS 8TH**
2266 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:11

I thought Zyler had the idol, but I’m more surprised that 3 of them were idiotic enough to vote with him. As long as he’s in this game, none of them can win. He’s also incredibly shady. He had the audacity to leak our conversation to Kyle and then act like he didn’t when it was a near direct quote. Why are these goats dumb enough to keep him around?
2266 days 10 hours ago
bigben1996
Brian (cfff) Confessional EP:11

so wohoo final 7!im dead at jesse using an idol, I feel bad for bryan but it wasn't me gone so I'm glad. I am pretty much sure the jury is not voting for me. But at the end of the day idk why they thought they could lie to me about Jessie and expect me to vote him out. Hopefully the final 3 of me sarge and jesse still works. But honeslty I wont be that see if they did get voted out cause I think they both vwould beat me so who knows. I still think I got chris t trust me. I kidna want harry out next because I do think that kle will keep making himself the target
2265 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:11

I feel hopeful. Everything that I’ve seen so far would suggest a Ñemby final 5, but the cracks are showing. Chris and I made a final 4 alliance with Zyler and Kyle since they’re goats and aren’t part of the main 3. We’ll see what happens.

Chris still has the idol but we don’t want to use until we have no choice
2265 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Brian (cfff) Confessional EP:11

so kyle is being kyle again and its fucking pissing me off. He is now telling me to vote out sarge and that the old nemby is all doing that. So I am turning it around and trying to vote him off. II have a bad feeling that chris haryr zyler and kyle are all voting me. But hopefully I can get votes on kyle. I really just need one more
2265 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
**BRIAN GETS 7TH**
2265 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Harry (harrywasnak) Confessional EP:12

I feel bad for voting out Brian, but I feel like it was the right move for my game. I feel like it put me in a good spot. Jesse and Rich should be next to go, as I made a somewhat untrustworthy final 4 deal with Chris, Zyler, and Kyle. Hopeully this next tribal goes well, and Rich or Jesse goes home. After what, we use our idol that I told Kyle was long gone to solidify our spots in the final 4. Assuming this season is a final 4, I can probably convince Zyler & Kyle that Chris is a bigger threat. If it's an F3, I easily beat both. If it's an F2, I probably get 3rd but we'll see what happens. Of course I could stick with Chris and hope that the jury sees me as the mastermind like they have been. There are so many ways this could go wrong, but for the first time in several rounds, I feel like I have hope.
2264 days 22 hours ago
bigben1996

Today, I'm hunting for the idol, you can never have too much security heading into the final 5, Chris said his idol is for both of us, but I'd like to secure my own fate.
2264 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996

I'm really offended that people voted me as playing for 2nd. I'm a duo with Chris who has played a stronger game than me, but I'm way less of a goat than Zyler. I know that if I want a shot to win, I have to cut Chris at f4. If it's an F2, I basically have to win immunity or lose at that point. I need Chris to help me get to the f4, and if it is an f2, I know he'd take me, and I don't really trust Zyler or Kyle to take me if it is an f2, but I have to take a chance.
2264 days 19 hours ago
Christian_
im predicting a chris win tbh

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!