This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S3 Mongolia Discussion

Topic » S3 Mongolia Discussion

2227 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Olkhonud *Yellow Buffs*

Clair (haycsclair)
Hufus (Hufus)
James (J2999)
JB (_JB_)
Josh (Joshbb17)
Lorenzo (kingLiam)
Nicky (NotNicky333)
Zach (jayhawk123)

Tsoros *Blue Buffs*

Cole (Coyle14)
Dan (dwipeouts)
Ferdi (dutchone29)
Josh (sergeant)
Natalie (OhNatalie)
Ross (Ross56)
Stephen (SimvivoRWay)
Zach (ziggyzaggy16)
2227 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
I see you RedsKanto!  Don't be stealing my job or you get the boot :-)
2227 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:1

Thank you for accepting me!!!!
Excited to play but looking at the cast, the three I know and like the most are ALL on the other tribe :/

They're Ross, Ferdi and Josh (Sergeant)

I hope we all make Merge and can ride it out to the end, or I end up with them after a tribe swap. Gonna try make good first impressions and make some allies.
2227 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Stephen (SimvivoRWay) Confessional EP:1

Well, here I am. Can't believe I'm back at this again, I think it's been... 3 years since I played last on Tengaged. I've had some time to mature, to grow and get to know myself a lot more. I've also been dealing with some pretty bad stuff lately and I'm very intrigued if those new experiences will help me out.

In the past, as some people may know, I was known for being the person who plays relatively well, gets close to the end a lot, but sadly never wins. Some would also say I was the villain with the heroic attitude, which is true, but I notice that every game is a story of itself. What is my constant is that I'm always either very social/strategic or not at all, and that bites you in the butt sometimes. I'm also very fearful of stabbing people in the back, so it will definitely be a challenge to find that middle ground I need to win. Make no mistake, I have the qualities needed and I have proven that repeatedly in the past, but I need to know when to use what and to properly assess every situation I get myself into.

Now, in this game, I'm coming in with mixed feelings. I'm happy, I'm excited, but also there's that feeling of nervousness which I'm trying to get rid of. I think it's a mix of me being away for so long that I'm not connected to these players, I don't know them and therefore my perception of them might be off, and also the fact that I already have known enemies on my tribe like Natalie.

I've rarely had really bad conflicts in the games I've played, but one of those was Natalie. We have a long history of voting each other out and fighting sometimes. I know that she's very influential, she's very sneaky and if she wants to, she will have me voted out first. However, she knows that I'm loyal to the alliances I make and it's been a while, so why not bury the hatchet? She'll probably be scrambling for allies too, so it would be a perfect opportunity to try and get her on my side, make her feel comfortable, nice and safe. I'm keen on approaching her and seeing what she has to say to me.

Others in my tribe, I remember Josh. He was very nice and we have worked together before, so I'll definitely be approaching him too. Well, I'll be approaching everyone. I'll make that first ''Hi, how are you'' talk and go from there. I will not talk much game as I don't wanna appear too strong right off the bat, but just enough, so I can feel the pulse and see what they have in store for me. I don't want to be the first person voted out and I intend to make an impact in this game. Whether it be by winning or something else - who knows?
2227 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
Stephen (SimvivoRWay) Confessional EP:1

Just as I was typing my first confessional, Natalie mailed me. I took that as a great sign, because it shows that she wants to work with me and she seemed very enthusiastic in our conversation. Of course, I wasn't short either and gave her what she wanted to hear. I think we're on good terms, but I'm extremely wary of her and what she has to say. Her word means little to me and unless she goes out of her way to prove her trust, I'll probably end up double-checking every information I get from her (everyone really, but especially her).

I also mailed everyone on my tribe and got to talk to Dan. Based on his profile, he's 19, so he's one year younger than me and he also hasn't won much games, so I can relate. However, it says that he got ''Villain of the season'' in some games, so that's a red flag. I'll be watching him carefully, but in these first stages, he shouldn't be a liability to me. He seems open to the idea of working with me and he mentioned Josh as a person who he knows, so I'd like to explore the idea of us 3 banding together.

Right now, I'm looking to get a solid footing in the game. Nothing flashy, risky or remotely dangerous for me. I wanna be someone who people know and count on. Later on, we'll see how the game goes and I'll be making my decisions based on the cards I have in front of me.
2227 days 16 hours ago
IRandomal123
Still rooting for Clair or Natalie :)
2227 days 16 hours ago
TheEclipse
this is a neat cast
2227 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
Im rooting for Jayhawk and Natalie
2227 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
I feel bad for Stephen. He is so naive.
2227 days 15 hours ago
RedsKanto
Dan will beast all the challenges, so Stephen is safe for now
2227 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
RedsKanto
I feel bad for Stephen. He is so naive.

----

Stephen, I'm surprised actually applied.  He's a really old-school player and is always someone that I see at the end or the winner.  It's understandable if he doesn't know relationships in this game, but I have faith he'll do well. 

Overall, I'm a huge fan of this cast!
2227 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Josh (sergeant) Confessional EP:1

I am so excited I made in onto the season! There seemed to be a lot of applications so I assumed there was going to be a cast of 18 or 20, but only 16 that's quite a small cast. I am really going to play hard in this game, I am coming off of a group game that I finished 4th but would have won has I made it to the final tribal council, so I am pretty excited to get going. Right now I am just focusing on getting to know my tribe, I have heard from Dan, Ferdi, Ross and Stephen so I feel pretty good right now. I am hoping we can win the first immunity challenge and don't even have to worry about voting someone out right away.
2227 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
Stephen is def. old school player. From my Generation of play. He always was that guy that could not pull off the final win or make it short by one day to the Final tribal council. He def. has to take the low key approach and allow the players he does not know or who do not know him to approach him. I am sure he will quickly figure out relationships of the newer crew, if he allows them to come to him and not pry to much. He gets my vote as the underdog who I am rooting for in this game.
2227 days 6 hours ago
sarge455
Kingliam (Lorenzo) is the most dangerous player I see in this cast who can and will probably make it to the end.
2227 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
Lorenzo isn't the most dangerous player in the cast lol not even close
2227 days 4 hours ago
CoachWade
This cast seems really cool though

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!