This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S5 South Africa Discussion

Topic » S5 South Africa Discussion

1977 days 11 hours ago
Qazwdxedc
weird weird f2
1977 days 6 hours ago
bigben1996
SUMMARY OF THE FINALE
-------------------------------

**Final 6**

It's a game of pairs where Ben/JD, Eoin/Tim and Christian/GP.  Eoin/Tim are the clear swings and decide to take out the bigger threat in JD as opposed to someone viewed as less deserving in GP.

**Final 5**

Eoin pulls out a surprise immunity win.  Eoin and Tim both want to take GP out in likely fear he's threat to make the finals but not win.  Benjamin is by himself so he needs to make sure he has some type of chance to have a threat targeted at four if he can't win immunity.  Christian hops on board and betrays his duo to solidify trust with Eoin.

**Final 4**

Benjamin snags a much needed immunity otherwise he leaves.  The group decides to take out Tim as he's the biggest threat left (jury & physical).  It might sound crazy but Tim had a really good shot of winning this game.  I think if Benjamin had lost this challenge then I think we probably see Tim winning the game as I think he's stronger in competitions then Eoin and Ben.

**Final 3**

Eoin barely wins immunity and takes out the clear favorite in Benjamin.  Benjamin would'nt have taken him most likely and would take Christian.  Benjamin beats either of them in the finals in my eyes.

**Final 2**

It might be sort of quiet but I think Eoin has this game in the bag.  From the last pick, to zero votes against and finally to potential perfect game.  It's a great story and sadly he'll be an underrated winner based on the grounds people thought he was just sleeping the entire time and didn't care.  He played the correct balance of game needed for back to the basics.
1977 days 6 hours ago
Christian_
Benjamin robbed but rooting for Eoin!
1976 days 22 hours ago
konohavillage1
Ben is scary good at pushing his way to the end.

I still think Christian winning a season with a cult storyline would be fun but Eoin has played impressively, if not quietly (where are his confessionals??)
1973 days 10 hours ago
lionsden121
@konoha i appreciate the kind words. Maybe you can play my group game ;). That was a fun ride, I pretty much knew i was a goner if i lost that first challenge, so nothing new.

I actually did want to work with Gp, but both ben and eoin really wanted him out, so my hands were tied.

The wrong person won immunity at the wrong time, but overall fun game :). Sorry about complaining, its unfortunately what I do, I can't change who I am.

I don't regret anything, probably should have sent a few more confessionals, but I think I summarized my game pretty well in the ones I did send.

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!