This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S13 Israel [Confessionals]

Topic » S13 Israel [Confessionals]

1645 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
1644 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian37) Confessional EP:1

Hiya, im a agent of chaos. This might be my last shot at a big ben survivor. Last shot ever! But i will make sure it wont be. Now coming in as a returnee i think people might initially see me as a target. But i disagree. Even though i made it to the final the last time i played, i still think people will underestimate me. I think they will look at me like a failure, and that will be my intention. My strategy this whole season will be to make people panic. I will make them stressed out, because when you panic you dont think. I like to think. I will test everyone to see where there loyalties lie. To sum up my whole game in one quote.

"Because some men aren't looking for anything logical, like money. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch the world burn."
1644 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Kat (hellocat) Confessional EP:1

Confessional: I can Not believe I am here lol 馃槀. I think I am going to use the same tactic that I am currently doing in another group game, be nice to everyone but manipulate them into voting who I want gone
1644 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Will (IceBeast) Confessional EP:1

Probably didn't need to win immunity, and probably should have thrown a bit more! But seeing the twist and the fact that my tribe is inactive, I'm not even going to have votes, so I really can't count on any of them to even vote.. so gl me! Praying for a swap or an ending of the twist or something..
1644 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:1

i have been waiting FOREVER to get into a new group game, and im glad i got casted to what looks like will be a competitive season. I don't know many people on this cast, but i never do honestly. hopefully I can make some good connections and be liked within my tribe by being active and doing well in challenges. as for my tribe, I've spoken with Raul a little bit, but im not getting a good read on him. Alan seems like someone I can work with, I think I am going to try reaching out. Then there's Sanda. the most vile person here. she talks shit and stirs things up just because, and shes someone i want to stay as far away from as possible. if we were to go to tribal tonight, thats who id lobby to get out, id work with the other tribe if I have to. and I know that she's going to be after me because I was targeting her in a previous gg with my back against the wall, so I want her out asap. as for the other tribes, I literally know nobody except Martin, and I'm not sure where I stand with him honestly. Our game blew up in suitman's and he stayed loyal to me when I ended up trying to save myself and voted for him. hes definitely someone I would like to work with if hes willing. thats about it, really. Im glad we won so I dont have to worry about tribal this early and I hope that gad can get a streak going
1644 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Robert (Robsonnumbers) Confessional EP:1

Ok so after first Day i spent with my tribe im still considering about who would help me and stay on my side when the merge comes and who would betray me with first better chance and from what ive seen chili might be the person who would like to tell us her orders and if someone could disagree with her she might try to vote out that person just to still be in lead, kat might be a loyal person who might help us the most if she would survive to merge and Martin seems to be hiding his all ases in the pocket and laying low to not become our first target to vote out, in this case my best choice has to be laying low same as Martin and quietly look for our tribes idol. I already found Bigbens Vietnam idol, Estonia idol which could be used only for their first tribal, Secret merge advantage i remember that it was from Estonia too and i found Judahs tribe idol but finding it couldn't help me in finding my own tribe idol and i hope i find it tommorow and save it for future in case i would be in bigger trouble. No matter what im thinking about my tribe i trust them and if given no choice i would try to draw rocks for them if that would have to happen
1643 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
**JAYSON GETS 16TH + CORY EVACTS FOR 15TH**
1643 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Christian (Christian37) Confessional EP:2

Oof i feel betrayed. Its time to just let everything called logic fly away and start taking the route of chaos. I have realized the problem of every player ever. They think of what comes after, but i wont think, i just do. Atleast i made top 14 which is good but if all others around dont make any sense then why should i?

CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRAZY CRACY CRACY CRACY CRACY
1642 days 23 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:2

So we lost. We were so close to staying away from tribal but no dice. I'm thinking that my tribe will be targeted due to still having all four members, and me or Alan are definitely the bigger targets. Hopefully they find that Alan is a bigger target but Alan also has a lot more connections than I do so you never know who he's really alligned with. Sanda still terrifies me, she'll flip in an instant just because, and when there's 3 tribes at tribal, we need our 4 to at least stick together. I sent a message in our tribe chat to try and formulate a strategy going into tribal, and its currently being ignored... that may be a bad sign. I think I may talk to the other tribe to make a move against Will, if he's out that tribe is DONE. If not, I'll just try to figure out wtf is going on and vote w majority as long as it isnt me. This twist is really going to screw me over I can feel it.
1642 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996

So far, this game has been INFURIATING. It's like nobody wants to play. Now I'm backed into a corner with Alan and Raul being non-responsive, Sanda clearly wants nothing to do with us, and earlier I started to talk to Grace. She told me that she would try and find out what's going on and that I wasn't on her radar. Now I'm panicking and I don't know what to do, and Grace won't respond to me either now. I wouldn't be surprised if it were me tonight if I'm being honest. I'd be pissed, but I would expect it since I've been ignored for the past 12 hours. I threw Will's name out there because what I've seen of him so far, he's VERY good at comps. And if he's off that tribe, they won't win. I'm trying to get a hold of Grace so she can better inform me since I feel she is better connected than I am, and if I survive this vote, she can make a solid ally for me, considering I need as much help as I can get apparently.
1642 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996

FINALLY people are talking strategy. It only took 16 hours. I threw Will out there and Alan threw RJ out there, thinking he鈥檇 self vote and that too many people on Naphtali would try and protect Will. I guess that makes sense, but I鈥檇 still rather take out Will. But in the end, either one is fine with me so hopefully if RJ self votes and Naphtali votes with myself, Alan, and Raul, since Sanda continues to not play the game, RJ should get 7 votes and go home, with my tribe still in tact and I would have a connection with Grace moving forward. You never know what could happen, so there鈥檚 still a good chance everyone could be fooling me but I鈥檓 doing whatever it takes to stay.
1642 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
**RJ GETS 14TH**
1641 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
**ADAM GETS 13TH**
1641 days 15 hours ago
bigben1996
Robert (Robsonnumbers) Confessional EP:4
Tonight there was a complete chaos at the tribal and i had to take control of it to stay in the best position from anyone else sadly. Me and 3 other people from my tribe went to tribal council with tribe judah who had only Will and Adam. After i decided to give Will hidden immunity idol i realised staying loyal to him is very good for both of us espaccially because his social game is pretty good and he knows how to keep a secret same as me. My tribe decided to split the votes on both will and adam but in the end chili tried to flip her vote to send will home. She did that because Adam could be her another blind number who can follow her after Kat so i had to do something about it when Will was closer ally to me. In the end i swiched my vote in the same time with chili and we both did that strictly because it was better for our strategy in the future. Chili trusted me i know that but she was the person who wanted to flip first in our plan so i feel good with saving Will tonight. Who cares if he is bigger physical threat or more active person than anyone else when i could make more strategy moves in the end and have the same Chance to win with Will
1640 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:4

This cast is kinda frustrating. Nobody wants to strategize, and nobody is willing to throw any names out there. Those are the most annoying players to play with. Literally the only name thrown out for FIFTEEN HOURS was Chili. Now, I don't know Chili that well, she's one of the few people left in this game who I haven't had a conversation with. A lot of people are assuming that merge is next episode. If this is the case, I think I am in a good position if I survive this tribal. I still have a bond with Will, I have a bond with Grace, who is close with her tribe, I've been speaking with Robert and Raul as well. And I've formed an alliance with Martin. I know where 1 of the 4 idols is, and I haven't burnt any bridges yet. I am growing a little weary of Alan, however. He seems kinda sketchy, and he is VERY non committal. I need to keep an eye on him, but it doesn't make sense for me to vote him out now, as we could still have a challenge next episode. Come merge time, however, I will NOT be working with him. And Sanda, on the other hand, seems like she's not playing at all. I don't want to knock on her because she could actually be going through stuff, but at the same time that could be a strategy to get to the merge. Sanda is so unpredictable that I'm not very comfortable working with her moving forward. I'm trying to get the numbers for Chili so if there is another challenge, Gad will be able to pick off anyone if we go to tribal. I'm thinking myself, Raul, Martin, Robert, Grace, and the two on her tribe, idk their names lol. If we all vote for Chili, she should be eliminated. Martin had also expressed to me that me, him, robert, and raul should be a F4. I don't really know how I feel about that at the moment, but anything could happen I suppose.
1640 days 16 hours ago
bigben1996
**CHILI GETS 12TH**

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!