This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S13 Israel [Confessionals]

Topic » S13 Israel [Confessionals]

1655 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Jay (Jaybirdnifty) Confessional EP:5

https://youtu.be/lq-By8pN14c
1654 days 17 hours ago
bigben1996
**Merge Assessment**

Haven't done one of these since the "cancer" that was Vietnam.  Now, I'm legitimately interested in evaluating this cast as it's been somewhat fun to host :-)

AlanDuncan - There's a lot of potential for Alan to do well if he can survive these early votes.  He's nice enough socially to get deep and is very good at competitions.  However, his issue is going to be will people let him slide by.  My answer is no but stranger things have happened in this series.

Christian37 - Christian is in a really good spot to make a deep run.  I don't believe he's on anyone's radar despite the limited material.  He's the most confident about in the returnees who can actually get to finale night and/or win.  The issue for Christian is he might need to win a competition down the stretch and not sure he can do it.

pinkiepie512 - It's sad to say but I doubt Grace is going to go deep.  She's on a lot of people's radar and it wouldn't be surprising if she makes an early exit.  Maybe it's her being in star's but she hasn't done a ton differentiate herself.  It's rather her brand as a player.  An early merge boot fits for her.

JayBirdNifty - If Jay doesn't get voted out soon then he is sitting at the end.  I feel strongly about that judging most of the cast hasn't taken him seriously.  This cast should take out Jay soon cause all he needs is a couple comps down the stretch to really take this game if he actually starts trying.

hellocat - Kat could really go one of two ways for me.  She can be a very easy boot or be the person who slides by and makes it to finale.  I think she's likable enough to make it far but the question is who will her closest confidant be.  That's the decision that will either make or break her.

Kyle12212 - Kyle is a good player and has forged the most connections among this cast.  My fear for Kyle is if he overplays this it's going to lead to a mid merge blindside.  Antsy, but still playing a good game.  I won't be surprised if Kyle maneuvers his way to the top.

Hudspith - I'm enjoying Martin on this season.  While he could be deemed a bit fortunate for having made merge at eleven.  This seems like a cast who would let Martin get to mid merge territory.  He needs to be careful though as last tribal really put him in some cross-hairs and maybe the minority.  Definitely, his best showing in the series thus far.

LaGafas - Not a lot from Raul but seeing him do well in a puzzle should scare this cast.  He seems like Desi from HvHvH strong in challenges but too a big threat for being concealed with his gameplay.  I'm predicting second juror for Raul.

Robson704 - Robert is the only one really bringing out someone good confessionals with this cast.  He seems to be someone who is getting better by the day and is very dedicated.  I don't have him penciled in to win due to better players being around.  However, he's my dark horse despite very questionable decisions.

Imopink - Sanda won't win but runner-up is reachable if he lasts any longer.  I wish Sanda brings out his crazy persona cause this season needs that as it's all gamebots.

IceBeast - Will is the underdog without question due to the chatzy gods hating him.  If he makes the end then I have no doubt he wins.  The problem for him is he needs to win out at a certain point cause he is a good player.
1654 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Robert (Robson704) Confessional EP:5

yesterday i heard that people were expecting a merge to happen and immadiately created strong bonds and an Alliance of 6. Martin told me that he was included in it and the leader of this group was Christian who might calling the shots if i might let him do it for next 3 or 4 tribals. They were targetting Chili first and because he started harassing me i decided to blindside him because i felt like i wouldnt trust him and he could drag me down in the future because he were always creating chaos. I joined to the majority and voted Chili out with 6 people but sadly Will who is aligned with me is their public enemy number one and i think i will have to choose one of those sides to stick with for the next couple of days. Martin told me that his Alliance is trying to vote for Alan and then Will when he looses immunity and seems like Martin is trying to tell me to vote for Alan no matter what i would think because Christian and his Alliance told him to obey them and follow plan so im not sure what to do tonight. I can either follow with majority again and vote out Alan but Will might go home after him and i wont have any ases in my pocket after that happens or i can tell Will to use his idol on Alan and tell him to send home whoever i would want to pick from Christians Alliance. M

If i would have a Chance to decide what should happen i would send home one of the weakest players to leave my shields in the game for a little longer in the game. Sadly majority dont want to do it and propably i will pretend to stay with them and then i make a blindside on one of them if they will have other plans than me but everything is still in the air and i need to think  whats best for my game

i heard that in Alliance of 6 is Martin Christian Raul Kyle Grace and Sandra
1654 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (12212) Confessional EP:5

This cast amazes me every day. It took nearly a god damn day for anyone to throw a name on the table. It’s like everyone thinks they can just float to the end, it’s super frustrating. Anyways, I’m still in good with Will, Martin, Grace, Raul, and Robert, as far as I know. I’m working on Sanda, but she just seems like a loose cannon and she’s just here to cause drama. So I’m very careful about what I say to her. Alan seems to be straying away from Gad every day, and that scares me. I don’t really trust Alan at all anymore, and neither do a handful of others, Martin in particular. Martin is also who brought up Alan’s name. Other than Will, Alan is the best challenge competition I have here, so getting him out would make sense for me considering I don’t see him as a number for me.
1654 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Robert (Robson704) Confessional EP:5

ok i realised at this merge its anyones game and people are down to vote anyone just not to be them and it seems like that this merge might be easy for me because people didnt make great connections with each other. For example Kyle is good with voting two people from his tribe because hes worried about them so i dont think tribe alliances even exist in this case. Sanda is going home because she had the worst relations with people and thats exacly what i wanted to happen tonight
1654 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
**SANDA GETS 11TH**
1653 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
Robert (Robson704) Confessional EP:6

tonight kyle proved he is a challenge beast or robot programmed to win endurance challenges because there was nothing what could stop him until the end, i like having competitors in the tribe but im still not sure about what i would want to do with the others and who should i target to have bigger chances to survive in this game> weaker people to be considered as the weakest in the end and be carried to the final or> stronger people to have bigger Chance to win final immunity challenges. both options seems good to me and i need to think about all possibilities tommorow
1652 days 21 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:6

My first immunity! I knew I was golden when I heard it was endurance if I'm being honest, but Robert gave me a run for my money. I'm glad I'm safe, especially with this cast. I won't have to worry about anyone coming after me last minute like what happened to Sanda. I still think Alan and Will are bigger targets than me at the moment, and I feel like I have a good relationship with everyone left except Christian, Jay, and Kat. So if it were up to me, one of those three would go home tonight, but I'm game to make a move if I have to. My goal is to be someone that everyone goes to with their plan, so I can make my moves accordingly, and when they figure out how much of a threat I am, it'll be too late. I feel like this is a season that I could go on an immunity run if I had to, so that paired with my good relationships is what I am using to get myself further in the game. After getting my clue to the idol, I'm gonna assume that Will and Robert couldn't find it last round, seeing that clue is IMPOSSIBLE. I could only find about 6-7 users with 1000-1150 games played. I'm hoping Will and Robert had similar struggles, and winning more challenges will help me locate it in future rounds.
1652 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:6

It seems like nobody except for me and Martin are willing to throw any names out there, I'm afraid that might make us targets, but I've been alluding to the fact that it wasn't my idea so people go after him first, if that's what it comes to. As I said before, I have no relationship with Kat, Jay, or Christian. If those three are out, I'll be sitting in a terrific position moving forward. So I threw out Jay's name first. Martin was ok with it, but Will and Robert were questioning it. So I figured it wouldn't be a good idea to rock the boat considering I have 2 other people that I'd like to see go. So instead, I brought up Christian. That's someone that everyone seems to be ok with voting for, everyone except Martin that is. Here's the thing- Martin told me that he was fine with Christian so I went with it. If he had any doubts at all that he voiced, I would've stuck with Jay. But he LIED. And I heard it from Robert, of all people. Martin is scrambling to get votes for Jay behind my back. What kind of ally is that? I've been nothing but 100% with him about who I was voting and he does this. Did he not expect me to find out? Like I'm so confused... Anyways I'm gonna keep a closer eye on him from now on. He's sneaky. Hopefully I have Will, Alan, Raul, Jay, Robert, and myself voting Christian. Maybe even Grace will too, idk. Either way, Jay or Christian going home will benefit me, I don't work with either of them. I'd much rather see Christian go, seeing that Martin most definitely is working closely with him. Martin had no reason to be shady about it, I would've been fine with voting Jay, but he's lost my trust, and increased the target on his and Christian's back, and it could very likely be Christian's demise.
1652 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Kat (hellocat) Confessional EP:6

Confessional: Aight so I've started talking to people and I definitely have the best connections with Will and Robert. We are also starting to form an alliance with me, Will, Robert, Kyle, Alan and Jay! We haven't made a group chat yet but so far so Good. Very nervous for the fast forward
1652 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Robert (Robson704) Confessional EP:6

yesterday i thought that Will and me will be in very bad spot because everyone would want to vote out Jay who was on our side of the votes. We basically planned to stay together with Alan Kat and Jay so we were afraid that the other 5 could stay together against us. But after a couple of hours i said to Kyle that voting out Jay might be not the best idea then he asked Will about it and when Will answered someone else like Christian should go home Kyle started spreading this info around camp to vote him out tonight. Everyone will be on board except propably Grace and Martin because Christian is their biggest ally so Martin started scrambling to save him. Sadly no matter what hes going to offer im not going to vote out now one of Kat Jay or Alan because they might guarantee me easily way to get to final 5 at least. So propably tonight its gonna be 7 votes on Christian and 3 votes on someone else but since we already have majority i dont really care about it
1652 days 9 hours ago
bigben1996
**CHRISTIAN GETS 10TH + GRACE 9TH**
1650 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:7

*Reaches into the trunk of the finn315 tree*
*pulls out the idol*
Holy shit!! I found an idol yesss! I was asking Raul whether he was going to look for it or not, and he totally spilled his clue! Now I had 2 clues, all I had to do was look at the top 700 tengaged users by karma and I found this in about 3 minutes LMFAO. I told Raul that I found the blog but there's no way in HELL I'm telling him I got to it first. I need this idol to be a secret and I need to use it for myself more importantly. Telling him that I didn't get it also pins a target on Will, who already has an idol, and Robert, who is a big social threat in this game. I'm hoping that I can make it through this vote without having to play it, then I'm in the final 7 with an idol in my pocket. That would put me in a huge power position. I feel like I have ins with everyone except Kat at this point, I've been talking with Jay a bit but Kat still has yet to talk to me. So if it were up to me, Kat would be next. I planted a seed of an idea to get Kat to Will, but he wanted Martin. I would be fine with sending Martin home, but at least he talks to me, making him better for my game than Kat. We just have to wait until tomorrow I guess, when all the strategy really starts. This idol is either the key to my win, or what sends me home, only time will tell.
1650 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:7

This week has been pretty quiet, which worries me. Most of these people have no reason to take me out, but apparently Martin does. I was told by Robert that Martin is targeting myself, Alan, and Will due to us being "comp beasts" which I don't really agree with lol. But when I confront Martin about it, he says that Robert has been targeting him since final 13. And that he is using me, Alan, and Will to try and get Martin out. I'm not sure if I should believe Robert or Martin but I think I may have forced myself into a swing vote position, which would be absolutely PERFECT. I talked with Raul and he seems down to vote whoever I do at this point, because I seem to be the only one who talks to him, which is weird. But I will take it. Him winning immunity this week turned out to be super clutch, he saved himself, who was almost definitely going home, and snagged me an idol.  I think Robert and Martin are voting for each other instead of me, which is great. I'm not sure how to feel tonight, but I am willing to sacrifice Martin to ensure I don't have to play this idol.
1650 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
**MARTIN GETS 8TH**

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!