This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S13 Israel [Confessionals]

Topic » S13 Israel [Confessionals]

1635 days 12 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:8

I'm so glad I got out of there scratch free. I'm in the final 7 and I have 0 votes cast against me. Depending on who wins immunity this round, I may have to play the idol, because I sure as hell don't want to be voted out with it. I was talking to Raul a bit and he's making me a little uneasy. He told Martin about the plan to get him out and he types "hahahaha" every other message, even if its serious. It may just be me, but that's a bit off-putting. At this point, all I have is him and Alan, so we have to make it work. I found out about an alliance between Robert, Will, Kat, and Jay a bit too late and I couldn't get the numbers for Robert. Him and Will are definitely the targets, and I am not afraid to out Will's idol, especially considering we're on opposite sides now. After last week, I'm glad nobody knows about my idol, and I'm hoping to hold onto it for another round but I am not afraid to play it. I just have to get the timing right.
1634 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:8

Puzzles aren't really my forte, so I didn't see myself doing well in that challenge. But I wish anyone except Alan could have won, because that turns attention to me. If Alan lost, even if we couldn't get someone to flip, I would have been able to hold my idol another round. Now it becomes a debate on whether the alliance of Will, Robert, Kat, and Jay vote for me or Raul. As a backup, I did my best to try and convince Jay that I would take him to the final 3 if he were to flip, because him and Kat are 100% numbers 3 and 4. It's definitely hard to tell, and I can honestly say I still don't know. I could play it safe and just use it on myself, but what if they voted Raul? He's been doing well in challenges lately, and the fact that I just told everyone about the idol could divert their votes. That brings up the question on whether I should be playing it at all. It's a tough call, but even if I end up wasting it, I sure as hell don't want to be sent home with it. Hopefully myself, Alan, and Raul can stick together and even get Jay on our side. If this vote works out in my favor, I will be in a good position to make the final four.
1634 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
Robert (Robson704) Confessional EP:8

well to say that shortly in the final 10 i thought there could be some huge strong alliance i dont know about so i voted for christian to go home, then when i wanted to blindside kyle at fast forward jay and kat were inactive and we coudnt vote him out so i had to follow majority and vote out inactive grace. Next day i wanted to vote for kyle and make him feel safe and say that martin has to go because hes a threat but kyle spread this around and people were convinced more to vote innocent martin who was my ally then kyle. Now kyle says hes about to use his merge idol but i hope he wont use it and hes bluffing so i finally can vote him out tonight. I was included in two alliances, first where was alan kyle jay kat will and me (fake one but it seemed to work sadly) and the other one with me will jay kat and martin to blindside every gad member. My best case scenario would be to vote out kyle raul and alan and go to final 4 with jay will and kat , we will see where this game is gonna go and which plan is not going to work

and if kyle wouldnt scare everyone that he will use his idol on himself tonight, he still could have a chance to make some deal with us but it seems like he started to play individuals game tonight and its going to end up bad for him

my tonights plan is to pretend with alan and jay that our 5 people alliance will vote out raul but actually me will and kat will flip 3 votes on kyle and blindside him before we wont have a chance to take him out

his vote is going on me so its do or die thats why i have to lie to alan and jay about plan
1634 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
**ROBERT GETS 7TH**
1634 days 11 hours ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:9

YESSS I CANT BELIEVE THAT WORKED!!! Robert got SO cocky and it was by far the most satisfying moment of the season was watching him leave. I played my idol correctly, Jay flipped on that alliance, and Alan ended up voting Raul, when the other alliance didn't tell him they were splitting the vote, so now we have a final 2. That tribal could not have gone more perfectly. The only bad part about this week is that Will won immunity. My plan was to split between Will and Kat obviously because of Will's idol,  but now Will could play the idol for Kat and keep his alliance safe. We'll have to see what happens, but if Will was smart, he'd keep it and send Kat home.
1634 days 7 hours ago
bigben1996
Jay (Jaybirdnifty) Confessional EP:9

.be
1633 days 18 hours ago
bigben1996

Ok so, after last vote, myself, Raul, and Alan are in a power position. Unfortunately Will won immunity, that's who my target would have been, me Raul and Alan are all good at comps so hopefully we can take him out before final tribal. I got Jay to vote with us, but Raul doesn't know that because Alan voted for him last round, so I'm trying to reassure that Jay is in with us. The plan at the moment is to split the vote between Jay and Kat. I'm not sure what Will plans on doing with his idol, if he plays it for Kat and we all voted for her, I could be going home. That would be kinda dumb, but it is a possibility. All I have told Jay is that the vote is Kat, which it is, I just didn't tell him about the split, obviously. Him and Raul should be voting for Kat, and me and Alan should be voting for Jay. If Will plays his idol for Kat, Jay goes. If not, Kat goes. As long as nobody deviates from the plan we should be in good shape. Jay has also brought up that he wants to go home next round, since he won't be at finale. So that's perfect. All I have to do is calm him down if he gets mad about the split this vote. I straight up asked him if Will lost immunity next round would he be okay if we split between him and Will, and he was down. I've been looking for the rehidden idol as well, I want to keep it out of Will's hands. I've gone through roughly 500 accounts so far and I'm going to continue looking until I find it. Having that in the final 5 would be HUGE. If I were to find it before the vote, I'd consider playing it if Will did. Will and Kat's target is likely me or Alan, and I want to be safe. Best case scenario is Kat goes home tonight, Will plays his idol and Jay goes at 5, and Will goes at 4. If it is a final 2, I'd 100% take Raul. Alan and Will are the only ones left who I feel can beat me in a final 2. So hopefully my plan works, and I can get to the end and win.
1633 days 14 hours ago
bigben1996

Ok so I’ve been looking for this idol for 2 friggin hours. I searched through 700+ tengaged accounts, and I managed to find both the Naphtali and Reuben idols, but OF COURSE no sign of the Gad idol and more importantly no sign of the Zebulun idol. Idk what to do at this point except hope that Wills clue was bad
1633 days 13 hours ago
bigben1996
**JAY GETS 6TH**

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!