This site uses cookies. If you continue to browse the site, we shall assume that you accept the use of cookies.

S14 Caribbean - Last Chances [Confessionals]

Topic » S14 Caribbean - Last Chances..

1599 days ago
bigben1996
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Luis (_Adidas_) Confessional EP:1
Can you really have a last chances without one of the ogs?? perhaps not.
Iv'e been meaning to play one of Bens game for the longest at least once more in this lifetime to test out if i can still repeat what I was capable of back when I was a 15 years old.

Im now a a forgotten user on this site, lost interest in group games and the site when the cheating multi era began and ig i happened to log on just in time for the recruiting. I have my game face on. I dont have the relationships I had years ago, thats where I differ from the rest I  dont necessarily carry out these long term connections some of the cast already might have and that worries me.

A 32 person cast was a choice but ig we can make that interesting with constant swaps because i dont think ppl are trying to pull some crazy moves just to get a 20th in the 10th (?) tribal. Im going to take the same approach i do when i use to play, just mke  few connections exclude a few incase u might just be okay voting them and vote out anyone who doesnt seem to be interested in playing wth me long term

Ghost islan vote absol?
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Josh (Joshbb17) Confessional EP:1
Hello!  seminole josh here! being apart of this season is just amazing, I distinctly remember my first time playing and being first boot. I knew this series was a good one, and it was dissapointing thinking I wouldnt get another shot. I have had the opportunity to now be on my 5th time and apart of the last chances season. I just find that super cool.

I really liked you calling me a risk taker, because at first glance I wouldnt think that, but it really has been representative of how I choose to play in this series. Im not the best player, or frankly a good one, but i play hard and I take risks and am not afraid to gamble, for better or for worse.

Unfinished business sucked for me. I tried, and nothing went for me. i couldnt find any allies and i dont want to say i didnt get a fair shake, but i think i was dealt a bad hand.

This time, im going to make the best of any situation. I have some vendettas on this tribe, but that wont stop me. I am going to play a calculated game of odds, luck, and a little risk. Julian, harry, and chilli scare me. If any of them are offered up I will do it.

I know who I want to role with. I want to work with people who are ready to buckle down and arent afraid to play. I will give you everything and be transparent but I need it back. None of this tight lipped bullshit of concealing information. I want real. If you show it, the good the bad the ugly, i will make it worth your while.

Josh Erik Dallas and Christian, i want to work with them specifically. Dallas is a loyal dude,and i know him very well.

Christian is someone who I really hope can trust me and wants to work with me as much as I do him. He crushes games, and is a workhorse of a player. I don't care if hes a "threat". I want players who can win. I think we can crush this game.

Im making my rounds talking to everyone, not because I am trying to bases, but I am intervewing these people, seeing who wants to team up with me, and who is just trying to find 1 more round to survive and wants to ride the fence.

I dont want the coasters in this game, they are social butterflies who will use and abuse you and Im not going down that road. My #1 target is james or julian.

Wish me luck
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Livingston (noobsmoke13) Confessional EP:1

https://youtu.be/mKSbdSoDUNI
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Robert (Robson704) Confessional EP:1
OK my mission to join Will on next season begins now. My biggest rule i try to keep will be to stay honest to people who never lied to me and always keep around active and predictable player over an inact who can stab you any moment you dont expect it. I will be here to play hard and prove that getting far in this game might be not that difficult if you create good relationships at the begging with most of the people in your tribe and lay low for half of the season by not talking strategy or playing challenges best i possibly can. If i try to play card of underrastimated player who might be considered as loyal number, who sucks at challenges, who cant strategize well enough to be considered as threat at the beggining people will bring me information about their alliances and everything what happens in the game. My tactic will be based on looking for someone who is huge threat but loyal leader who will trust me and i could use him as shield until i wont be able to save him and if i wont have those shields i try to make chaos in the camp or look for idol to make everyones life more difficult. This time no matter what i decide im planning to get to know everyone and stay loyal to the most honest people out here from begginning until the end and yeah we will see what happens. Seth, Kyle and Foy are those who talked with me and i have a good feeling about this tribe for the future
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Clair (haycsclair) Confessional EP:1
CONFESSIONAL:  So I came back again for another season in Ben's Survivor Series. I'm really hoping the Survivor gods conspire and give me the win this time around. Third time is a charm, baby!  Nah... Ah... Ah... Seeing the cast, this HUGE cast, all I can say is that it's not going to be an easy ride. There's gonna be hurdles along the way. I've played with more than half of these players in my previous group games so I kinda have an inkling about their tendency as a player.  Some of these people really know my gameplay whether they were my former allies or ultimate enemies. Some of them just really "hate" my guts. I have a good read of people on who are being genuine or fake to me. Fake people who are just waiting for their true colors to be revealed like a rainbow.  So far, I feel okay with my tribe but I know there are some who will target me sooner once they see a chance to do it.  Onto the Ghost Island twist. I'm excited for it! I'm kinda low-key hoping people from other tribe would vote for me. Having an advantage in this game helps me to go farther and that's my goal. I want to win so I'm really, REALLY hoping things will fall into place in my favor.  Wish me luck!  Good luck of course!
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Logan (lhoopernumbers) Confessional EP:1
Well it's my final reckoning and hopefully this time I take home the win. Last time I got embarrassed to death at getting 19th and this time I'm going to prove that was a fluke and that I can get back to the end. Truthfully this season is the ultimate final exam since 32 people is practically 2 survivor seasons so it will be my hardest voyage yet.
Anyways here is my cast assessment.
Antigua *Black Buffs*

Absolita (Absol) last met in JB  Rashdu and she won
Barbra (BarbraStreisand) tried to work with last time
Clair (haycsclair) my fratmate but, never played against
Hufus (Hufus) last met in JB EoG and he twist screwed me.
Jackson (RealJacksonWalsh) recently played with in Rshowfreak's Big Brother
Jordan (jman96) still not close to
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) played my series
Kelly (Kelly0412) go away satan
Kyle (Kyle12212) up and down friendship
Leanna (LEANNA) nice but, unfortunately didn't get to play much with in Estonia
LeQuisha (LusciousLips5) not close with
Livingston (noobsmoke13) hosted me and I've tried to get out recently
Luis (_Adidas_) hosted me once and that's it
Robert (Robson704) pretty sure we met in a Big Brother
Tina (purplebb4) one of my old friends.

Tortuga *Gold Buffs*

Alan (AlanDuncan) not the best with right now
Andrew (DallasAndrew) who?
Ashanti (KingGeek) Eww Ian's Survivor winner who should have been first boot
Billy (Bvance1212) co-host to Livingston and played mine
Brian (cfff) not a fan of
Chili (Lalisa) I want my revenge
Chris (Mybash_)  I forget where I saw them
Christian (Christian_) like but, too strong
Erik (YoundAndReckless)not the best with since I voted him out in a group game recently
Ethan (Brittney) could be worst
Harry (harrywasnak) interesting being with him again
James (J2999) comp beast
John (Jxhn)not the biggest fan of
Josh (Joshbb17) made up with
Josh (sergeant) made up with
Julian (TheSexiestDude990) currently in a few games together.
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Barbra (BarbraStreisand) Confessional EP:1
Confessional: Well, i like all of my tribe tbh. Just not a fan of Leanna the inactive. I think im in an okay position tbh. Won’t be shocked if im blindsided right now but im determined to do well this time!!!  Trying to get the Livingston vs Kelly rivalry to stay around longer. With that said, I hope I’m with majority! Wish me luck!!
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Keizo (Foxy_Piplup) Confessional EP:1
Conf So I got put on the tribe with a few people I know from previous games of mine and that gives me some ground to work with and that's good after just coming back to do Group Games. I hit it off with few people from the get go, at this point I was able to have a decent conversation with everyone on my tribe except for Leanna. Me, Livingston, Tina and Hufus already have alliance chat callej Raja 4. Funny thing is that on Raja It was Me and Livingston against Tina and Hufus, I hope we'll work together well tho. I had more deep conversations with Absolita and Robert, I trust both of them, I surprisingly put a lot of trust in Hufus, Livingston and Tina as well, I bonded with Barbra, Clair, Kyle and Logan. I don't see myself leaving soon if we stay on this tribe, for now my target is set on Leanna.
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Robert (Robson704) Confessional EP:1
Conf.2 I tried to talk with everyone on my tribe and it seems like that people are trying to vote out our only inact Leanna and if we loose again they vote out Kelly because she still keep saying that livingston should go home first. I hope we keep our tribe strong and beat the opposite tribe but if thats not going to happen i try to talk with everyone on my team to let them know im on board with every plan they would offer to me and this way i wont worry about my position in tribe. Only problem would be to have a swap and than disadvantage of numbers with people from opposite tribe in new team. Anyway i try to look for an idol and try my best for the next week to survive as long as i can
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Kyle (Kyle12212) Confessional EP:1
Can't believe I'm back already, I really want to redeem myself this time. This cast is huge, and I know I'm going to have to put a ton of work in to compete with all these great players. As for my tribe, I've talked to some and I feel like I have a good relationship with Absol, Barbra, Hufus, Keizo, Luis, and Livingston. I've been talking with Robert a bit as well, and I'm hoping we can work together but I'm not sure if he trusts me. As for the other tribe, only Erik has reached out to me, but I know Alan, Billy, Joshbb, Ethan, and Julian as well. Hopefully if there's a swap I will have enough connections to stay alive.

This Ghost Island twist is going to be interesting for sure, I'm not sure why they sent one of our biggest challenge threats in Absol and made her immune, but I guess she was campaigning to get sent or something of that sort. I'm hoping not to get sent too early, there's a lot of room for me to hide in this tribe right now, so the later I get sent, the better.

I have also been looking for the idol. Having that and half the tribe forgetting I'm there would be huge. Apparently Kelly has a knack for finding them, so I gotta find it asap.

There's been a ton of drama here at Antigua mainly revolving around the Kelly vs Livingston rivalry, i guess you could call it. I haven't spoken to Kelly at all, but the story I heard from Livingston is that Kelly hates him when he defended AJ (zorbo) when Kelly was being hateful towards his sexuality. I don't know Kelly's side, since she hasn't bothered to speak with me, but that's fucked. Especially with the culture we have in America today. I don't respect that at all, and I would be happy to help Livingston defend himself and get Kelly out. But even with all of this, there is still someone less deserving of being here. Leanna. She has not spoken a word to anyone as far as I know, she doesn't talk in our tribe chat, or in the game chat. I'm not even sure if she's in the group! Hopefully taking out an inact can make our tribe stronger and it would help if we were to lose again to get numbers to take Kelly out.
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Josh (Joshbb17) Confessional EP:1
Im feeling pretty secured in my new alliance consisting of me, josh, andrew, erik, and ethan. I am apprehensive of being on a tribe with julian, harry, chili, and a few others, but being in a 5 person alliance is very secure because it gives you 4 other voices in a large tribe. This is contingent on no one flipping or blowing it up, which could happen, but it shouldnt happen this early.

Right now, I continue to just see what happens, and im going to lay low and let other people's games sink. People are going to either try too hard, or they are going to just implode early, and ill be ready.
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Jordan (jman96) Confessional EP:1
Here I am for another season. I'm back because, I feel like I should have won unfinished business. That one vote that wasnt sent still haunts me.

So this season, I know that I have to be a little more out there because there is no way that I can play the same way again, I'm gonna have to be more out there this time around.

But for now, for all I know is that leanna is a vote for being inactive. I'm cool with that, it gives me the chance to stay.

In terms of alliances, I'm gonna have to get one quickly to give me the chance of safety. There are potential picks on my tribe. Lequisha, Tina, Jackson, absol, Barbra. They are people I worked with in other games so that's something for me. I've talked to hutus, Clair and Robert so that's something. Kelly could be good to work with, but she doesnt know when to be quiet sometimes and it gets her into trouble. But she doesnt have a problem with me, so hopefully it means that she doesnt vote Me out.

Hopefully I can succeed this time. Because clearly, if I dont win this season then that's it. After this it's the champions series finale, so If I lose here then it's over for me forever. So I gotta do what I can to make sure that I win this season because it's a must.
1599 days ago
bigben1996
Clair (haycsclair) Confessional EP:1
CONFESSIONAL:  Day by day Kelly keeps on showing her toxic behavior and it makes people in our tribe insane. But I think it's good for my game now. Actually keeping her and Livingston as a shield is a good strategy if I want to keep the target off my back.  Right now, I'm on her bad side just because of the idea I brought up Leanna's name on the chopping block. Girl! The girl hasn't put an effort since the game started and I think it's just fair for all of us here who did our part as a player.  I hope she doesn't play an idol and vote me out.  Wish me luck!
1599 days ago
bigben1996
**LEANNA GETS 32ND**
1599 days ago
bigben1996
James (J2999) Confessional EP:2
Woooooo cheers Ben for inviting me back for another stint on the iSLaNd.

Quick run-down of my previous BigBen games:

S28: Mongolia (2nd) - Ok one of my first survivor group games, I truly don't even know how me applying came around, but hey 2nd isn't too bad for one of my first?  I lost 4-2 to Jeremy JB, though sorta 4-3 as I had Lorenzo's tiebreaker, I thought i did ok, others did not, but receiving 1 vote all game wow social threattttt.

S31: Philippines – All Stars II (15th) - This still haunts me. NYE 2018--->2019. Initial tribe was sound, then the other 3 were on a swap tribe whereas I was alone. I vote out BRIAN (CFFF aka in this game - though I LOVE that king now), and have beef with Clair (ALSO IN THIS GAME), Brandon fucks me over as does Tyler and Kolby, I get flung for 15th. Not a time to be alive.

S34: China – Clash of Clans (19th) - Ok yeah my game was actually going fine, then I go for the IDOL expecting MORE than JUST ME to do it on my tribe... no one else does, I get screwed over as I get rocked out with it in my pocket. Highkey karma, but still ;((((

So I instantly applied, and was happy to make it. When I see CHATZY is randomising tribes I die. I have some rocky relationships. Kelly has me blocked at the moment, Joshbb17 idk where we stand he was pissed at me over another game, Julian and I ALWAYS target one another, Barbra and I have never really gotten along. I don't entirely know where Clair and I stand, Billy just indirectly sorta fucked me in M&N's, etc.

Literally you do not realise how AMAZING the tribe division was.

I'll do a QUICK TRIBE assessment as hot damn there's too many for me to do entire cast right now:

Alan (AlanDuncan) - I THINK we are ok? good terms usually, normally align!
Andrew (DallasAndrew) - I don't know him honestly.
Ashanti (KingGeek) - I LOVE Ashanti. This is a king and a half. My GUY.
Billy (Bvance1212) - I like Billy a lot but a bit snakey now and then, though generally loyal.
Brian (cfff) - I LOVE Brian, he is literally amazing and a great mate.
Chili (Lalisa) - Chili KING one of my v closest if not closest this game < 3 got his back deffo.
Chris (Mybash_) - King Chris I really like him and enjoy convos with him, another loyalty!
Christian (Christian_) - C_! Another one I love, We;ve been up and down a bit recently, but endless love for him.
Erik (YoundAndReckless) - Erik is amazing, a funny and greatly loyal pal!
Ethan (Brittney) - I like Ethan. We played first tribe together on All-Stars, didn't play much after (obviously) but yeah a good guy!
Harry (harrywasnak) - I like Harry and believe he will have my back, and I'll have his!
John (Jxhn) - Cannot go wrong with this king, he is such a gem and a solid guy < 3
Josh (Joshbb17) - I LIKE Josh, but considering the amount of people on this tribe I like, I DO doubt us really working closely together.
Josh (sergeant) - YESSSS JOSH KING ; a blast to talk to, someone I know always has my back and visa versa!
Julian (TheSexiestDude990) - I like him personally, gamewise a NIGHTMARE. And to my knowledge he feels the same as me, will be interesting.

Like already Julian has said, and Alan quoted without saying name, something along the lines of "James wins games by just signing up to them" in the TRIBE CHAT, like ugh no thanks let's not??? I rarely even win.

A key thing I think will be a HINDER is the Chili x Christian now rivalry. Like i love them both but them disliking each other ugh. Luckily they know I'm close with the other so I doubt they would force me into a position where I'll have to screw the other, but I guess we will see.

We win first immunity, perfect, a nice night to chill. Honestly, not going to look for the idol. 16 people hungry for a win, by the time I got home from school today it was probably found so like yeah... no point!

Tonight we lose immunity, but I get to go to exile! and one of my closest allies in the game, my closest on the other tribe (
PART 2

-----------------------------------------------------

Tonight we lose immunity, but I get to go to exile! and one of my closest allies in the game, my closest on the other tribe (ABSOL), got to go last round when we won. That is strong, though I believe he lost his vote which is tragic. Clair sent a winking face message after it was announced I got to go, so truly I trust she was involved in me going. LeQuisha and I traded votes, then Absol voted me, so that's 3 to my knowledge!

Excited to participate on Ghost Island and hopefully win something! Very excited to play, strong cast, LARGE cast, but yeah! It WILL be a struggle due to having quite a lot of mates realistically (like I've not even mentioned some mates LMAO) so it could ultimately lead to bitterness against me, but hey it's TOP 31, no point predicting stuff too much yet!

open group

[VL] BigBen's Survivor

Promote this group outside Tengaged by placing the group picture and link on your own website, group or forum!
Copy and Paste the HTML code!